Suffer The Children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:06 am
Statistics
We have 54 registered users
The newest registered user is kaylmarn

Our users have posted a total of 1892 messages in 473 subjects
AFFILIATES

Listed At:
RPGCollection RPG-Directory Seductive Supernatural Shadowplay redcarpet&&rebellion. Blank Pages The GLITTER Web Directory
Affiliates:
Shelpey Alley Bittersweet Forever Nuages du Monde GATHERING SOULS HL2 The Hammel Institute Souls on Fire Mystical Realms Role Playing Chat * Action * Fantasy * Historical Fiction * Horror * Sci Fi * Steampunk * Western Bonsoir

Roscoe Jones

2 posters

Go down

Roscoe Jones Empty Roscoe Jones

Post by Roscoe Jones Mon May 16, 2011 1:05 pm

St. Christina Psychiatric Rehabilitation Center & St. Christina Medical Center are Subsidiaries of GR Biotech. All rights reserved ® 2011

Roscoe Jones Stchristinaslogobase

Please use blue or black ink when filling out this admission form. Additional information from all but the patient must be initialled by the author. Please answer all questions to the best of your ability. For further information or guidance, please contact a member of St. Christina staff at the number provided
in our guide brochure.

Roscoe Jones Jm2-3

Patient Full Name: JONES, ROSCOE

DOB: 11/12/1993
Address: Hadley Institute, 2723 Cruickshank Rd
City: Phoenicia
State: New York
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Height: 170
Weight: 6’2
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Distinguishing Marks: I have a scar on my right shoulder and my left arm.

Medical History:

Please list any and all allergies and age of onset below:
I’m allergic to walnuts, I tried some in my ice-cream sundae once when I was nine and it made me feel really dizzy and I threw it up almost instantly.

Are you aware of any ongoing medical issues?:
No

If yes, list age of diagnoses by medical professionals, or age of onset below:
N/A

If you are receiving treatment for an ongoing medical complaint, please list prescriptions, strength of dose, frequency of dose, and other treatment plans below:
N/A

Do you smoke tobacco, consume alcohol, or use street drugs? If yes, please list number of packs per day, number of drinks per day and/or names of consumed drugs below:
No, I hate alcohol and I’m not retarded enough to try cigarettes or drugs.

Psychiatric History:

Have you been diagnosed with any psychiatric issues? If so, please list diagnoses and age of diagnoses below:
I have been diagnosed with Intermittent Explosive Disorder from the age of twelve.

If you answered yes to the above, please list any and all prescriptions, including dosage and frequency of dosage, and other treatment plans below:
I was put on Prozac at first, 10mg I think it was and I was to take it once a day, I never did though.

Then Hadley put me on some happy pills but I didn’t know what it was, they didn’t do much good at first but I think they changed it or increased it at some point as it did start to help.

If you answered yes to the above, please describe noted feelings, symptoms, triggers and incidents associated with the diagnoses, and ages of incidents below:
It would happen at random or sometimes something would piss me off and it would build up after time. I would start off being irritable and being annoyed at the tiniest of things, and I would want to fight someone, anyone for something as little as saying hello to me in the hallway. My chest would get tight and I would get all tingly and suddenly this rage would just overcome me and I attacked anyone in the way.

The first incident was my brother I smashed him over the head with a toy piano when I was twelve; he had to get ten stitches. That was the first violent thing my parents had seen me do, but it didn’t stop, I’d be fine for days, sometimes even months and then suddenly I would just explode. There was one incident where I attacked a guy sitting in front of me who was telling me a joke, I slammed his head into his desk a couple of times before one of the teachers came and restrained me.

I had gotten into numerous other fights with my peers, sometimes I can scarcely remember them at all because it’s as if I’ve detached from my body while it’s happening. But I know it would be over something stupid, I would see red and I would charge and that was it. And when the teachers came to restrain me I would attack them too, I just wouldn’t give up and the teachers had to send me home because it was the only way to get me to calm down. Of course parents got upset when they’re children came home injured and it led to court trials which kept me in and out of juvie for most of my high school life. I was only still at school because of the generous donations that my parents gave to it.

Finally at seventeen I went too far in a fight and ended up pushing a boy down the stairs and knocked him out cold. He ended up in a coma and I was charged with battery, then I was shipped off to Hadley. Not a lot changed there either, I got into two fights with a boy named Callum Daly, I think I must of beaten him so bad that he passed out the second time and then we were banned from each other.

Have you ever been hospitalised for these diagnoses? If yes, please provide facility name(s) and age of admissions and discharges:
Hadley Institute – seventeen, 2010-present

Are you aware of a history of psychiatric complaints in your family? If yes, please list family member(s), diagnoses, and how this affected you personally:
My biological grandfather has schizophrenia, I only know this because it was why I was adopted and not sent to go live with him. That’s the only way it affected me, I didn’t even know him.

Environmental History:

Are you aware of any complications during your birth? If yes, please explain below:
I was in distress, I really think I didn’t want to come out of the womb; it was a drawn out labour but I came out alright. Well, apart from the obvious of course.

Are you aware of any difficulties in development during your infancy, such as learning disabilities, speech impediments, etc? If yes, please explain below:
No

Are you aware of any long term separation from your mother during your infancy? If yes, please explain below:
My biological mother died when I was six months old before I was adopted by the Jones’ I still think about her a lot and want to know about her, but I don’t even know where to begin. My adoptive mother Michelle was a stone cold bitch who didn’t give a damn. She always favoured her real son Rick over me, which I suppose I can’t fault her for, but why bother adopting me in the first place if you weren’t going to care? Am I just her charity case or something?

Please describe the location and environment in which you grew up. Please list town and state, and what it was like and how this affected you:
Normal, I never showed any serious issues in my temper until around puberty. My home life was fine and I always had a nanny although she was a pushover. My adoptive family were rich so I was never without anything I needed. I was told I was adopted when I was four as my parents thought it was important for me to know this in case I found this out elsewhere. And when I first started talking, they made me call them by their first names instead of mum and dad out of respect for my parents. I was surprisingly okay with this as I grew older as I never really thought of Michelle and Richard as mum and dad. Michelle and Richard weren’t perfect parents; in fact it was their lack of discipline that caused me and Rick to spiral so out of control. Rick became a thief when he was eleven and sold his illegal items for money and I ended up as the boy who would smash your face in if you looked at me sideways. Or if you looked at me at all. To be honest Michelle and Richard were never around that much unless we were in trouble and they would just punish us and be off again.

Please describe your educational history. How were you in school, both as a young child and in later grades? How were your grades? Did you enjoy school? Please answer below:
Well I was never popular; no one really wanted to be my friend because I was so withdrawn and if anyone ever approached me I used to bite their head off. I don't know why I just... wanted to be alone. But I was never bullied; the people at my school valued their body parts too much. But for the ones who didn’t, they were the ones who constantly pushed my buttons. My teachers used to be concerned about me because of this but it didn't really matter to me, I mainly stuck with Louisa or Rick.

I enjoyed my schoolwork as I was good at it. But everything else about it I could’ve passed on, sometimes it was really hard to go a day without wanting to pummel someone. But people just can't seem to help themselves, it's like they want to get a rise out of me. And I played right into it. I didn’t care honestly; in fact I had begun to enjoy fighting. It was like an addiction for me and it was the only time I felt truly alive and afterwards I felt free. But I was always put into detention or suspended, if it wasn’t for my parents’ status and donations I was sure I’d be expelled.

Do/did you have many friends growing up? Do/did you have a best friend? If yes, please explain below:
I used to have Louisa and Ellen, but we lost contact when I went to Hadley. Louisa moved away when I was still in Hadley and Ellen... well I just stopped writing to Ellen I guess. I forgot and I had nothing to say, but I’d been friends with Louisa since we were three and I met Ellen in middle school. Louisa was intelligent and bossy but I didn’t mind it, it was fun to butt heads with her, Ellen was... sweet, just sweet, gentle and caring and she was quiet too so she didn’t mind that I was also.

Do/did you pursue any extra curricular activities or talents? If yes, please explain below:
I enjoy boxing and wrestling, it was a good excuse for me to fight with people without getting into trouble (although I still did because I was too aggressive) and my therapist told me it was a good way to relieve my temper. She was right to an extent as I still have my random outbursts. I was extremely good at it though, it's probably why I'm such a great fighter. I brought some trophies home after I lead my school to victory and Michelle would give me some words of praise and then go off to do something more important.

If sexually active, please list age of onset and sexual preference below. If not sexually active, are you aware of a sexual preference?:
I’m not sexually active in the slightest, but I indentify as heterosexual I think... sometimes I feel asexual. I’ve thought that girls were attractive before but... I’ve never tried to pursue anything.

Legal History:

Do/did you ever abuse controlled substances, including but not limited to prescription medications, street drugs or alcohol? If yes, please explain below:
No, I’m not an idiot.

Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If yes, please list conviction, age of conviction and circumstances below:
My first assault charge was on a boy I gave stitches after I pushed him and he fell onto the radiator and sliced his eyebrow open. He had to get stitches. Twelve.

The second assault charge was on the boy I put in hospital with multiple broken ribs and a bruised up face from when I literally kicked the shit out of him. Thirteen.

The third assault charge was when I gave this boy a shiner on his left eye. Fourteen.

Impudence from when I swore at a police officer and was taken down to the station until my parents came to collect me. Fourteen.

Disturbing the peace and threatening behaviour from when I started screaming at my brother and threatening to break his arm in the back garden and the neighbours phoned the police. Fifteen.

Criminal damage where I got pissed off at my neighbour because he started lecturing me about my behaviour, so I took a baseball bat and smashed his windscreen and most of his car, when he came to tell me off I spat at him too, that was classed as assault. Fifteen.

Harassment from when this girl kept throwing snide comments my way so I insulted her every chance I got and started giving her rude gestures, then she went and accused me of bullying her and I got into trouble. Sixteen.

Then my last conviction which ended me up in Hadley was the account of me beating and pushing the boy down the stairs and knocking him out cold. Seventeen.

If you answered yes to the above, please list sentences connected to these convictions below:
I have been in and out of juvie for all of the assault charges. I have been sentenced to community service for the harassment and the criminal damage; I was let off with a warning with impudence and disturbance of the peace.

Have you ever knowingly committed a crime for which you were not convicted or sentenced? If yes, please explain below:
I assaulted Callum Daly on two accounts when we had an argument.

Personal Interview:

Describe yourself to the best of your ability in only five words:
Violent, Aggressive, Reclusive, Tired, Guilty

Is the glass half empty, or half full? Explain your answer below:
It’s half empty, I mean what can I say? I’m a pessimist and a misanthrope and there seems to be no hope left for me in the world because no one wants to help me get better. I feel like I’m destined to live my life trapped in this little cage where I’m not allowed out and no one is allowed in.

If you could change only one thing in your life, what would it be, and why?:
I would change... my parent’s death, I feel like if they were alive then I would’ve been different. They would’ve handled my issues different and perhaps I wouldn’t even be here right now but I don’t even know that because I know nothing about them.

How do you feel about your life and the things you have done in it, looking back? If you have committed crimes, how do you feel about those now?:
I’m tired. I’m just so tired of feeling so angry all the time, I’m tired of having to hide from everyone in fear of exploding and hurting people and I’m tired of feeling guilty and like I’m an animal who needs to be locked away. But I doubt I’ll find any other way to be.

What are your goals in life, and how do you feel those would be best accomplished?:
I have no idea what I want in life other than to get the hell off this island.

Lastly, why have you chosen admission at St. Christina Psychiatric Rehabilitation Center, and how do you think this will help you toward your life goals?:
I didn’t choose this, I never chose this, it chose me and what’s worse is that nothing has been done to help me at Hadley and I doubt anyone will start giving a fuck now.

Patient/Guardian Signature:

By agreeing to admission to our facilities, you hereby agree to abide by all rules and terms of service outlined in patient or resident handbooks, rules and codes of conduct. You hereby agree to waive your right to voluntary dismissal from our facilities until such a time as facility administrators sign paperwork for your release. You hereby agree to comply with facility staff recommendations, demands, or outlines for treatment. You hereby waive your right to informed medical consent before medication changes or medical procedures. You hereby agree to waive your right to hold GR Biotech and its Subsidiaries responsible for any personal harm or distress incurred during treatment. GR Biotech and its Subsidiaries reserve the right to add or amend these terms of service at any time.

Please sign and date below:

Lewis Stanley 05/16/2011

St. Christina Psychiatric Rehabilitation Center & St. Christina Medical Center are Subsidiaries of GR Biotech. All rights reserved ® 2011
Roscoe Jones
Roscoe Jones

Reward Points : 2

Back to top Go down

Roscoe Jones Empty Re: Roscoe Jones

Post by Admin Space Tue May 17, 2011 5:56 pm

Roscoe Jones Stchristinaslogobase

Welcome to St. Christina's Psychiatric Rehabilitation Center. Your ward and room assignments can be found below, along with the name of your primary therapist. Please familiarise yourself with all patient handbooks and codes of conduct.

Building: Robertson Home for Boys
Ward: A
Room: 1
Bed: 1
Primary Therapist: Dr. __________

Study Group(s):

Primary:Antisocial Behaviors

Final Application Approval Steps for Players:

Your assigned membergroup is: Adolescent Patient

Before you can begin play on STC, you must complete these final steps:

• Sign up for your assigned membergroup (shown above) HERE (Pay close attention to pick the correct usergroup listed on this approval stamp! Characters that are not signed up for their correct membergroups after approval will be subject to deletion during the next activity check.)
  • Familiarise Yourself with you Patient Hanbook, located in St. Christina's Rosters and Information forum, on the main board.

Code:
[center][font=garamond][size=22][color=#555555][b] -File Note- [/b][/color][/size][/font]

_____________________________________________________________[/center]

[b]Patient Name:[/b] Jones, Roscoe
[b]Primary Study Group:[/b]Antisocial Behaviors
[b]Primary Therapist:[/b] Dr. ___________
[b]Building:[/b] Robertson
[b]Ward:[/b] A

[center]_____________________________________________________________[/center]

[b]Note Subject:[/b] (Therapy Report, Medication Change, Dormitory Reassignment, Medical Report, Behavioural Report, Progress Report, Procedure Report, Disciplinary Report, etc.)

[b]Note Contents:[/b] (Explain behaviour observations, patient actions, procedures, medication changes, disciplinary actions, medical reports, etc. here)

[b]Note Author:[/b] (Your character name here.)

[b]Other:[/b] (Optional extra notes here.)

Admin Space
Admin Space
Admin

Reward Points : 140

http://www.stcrpg.com

Back to top Go down