Suffer The Children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:06 am
Statistics
We have 54 registered users
The newest registered user is kaylmarn

Our users have posted a total of 1892 messages in 473 subjects
AFFILIATES

Listed At:
RPGCollection RPG-Directory Seductive Supernatural Shadowplay redcarpet&&rebellion. Blank Pages The GLITTER Web Directory
Affiliates:
Shelpey Alley Bittersweet Forever Nuages du Monde GATHERING SOULS HL2 The Hammel Institute Souls on Fire Mystical Realms Role Playing Chat * Action * Fantasy * Historical Fiction * Horror * Sci Fi * Steampunk * Western Bonsoir

Assorted Letters

Go down

Assorted Letters Empty Assorted Letters

Post by Andry Buernsey Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:34 pm

Dear Andry,

If you've heard from mom recently, you know she's having a mental breakdown because I tried to run away. I can totally hear you right now: "Gigi, why would you do that to mom? She's been through enough." Well, what about me? Since you've been gone, she won't let me walk to and from school. She won't let me go to my friend's houses if it's too late; she won't let me go to sleepovers. If I don't answer my phone on the first two rings she flips out. I feel like I'm in prison in the house!

So I packed my backpack with money and food and stuff and ran away. I got on a bus, and I was planning to go to Kelly's house, but I fell asleep and missed my stop. So I got off at the wrong place and ended up just going into McDonald's and eating fries. I mean, nothing happened to me, but those police guys ran into McDonald's like I was a psycho with a gun. Mom was having a fit and praying in Slovenian and everything, and dad was freaking mad!

I knew you'd get it, Andry, so that's why I wanted to talk to you about it. I just didn't want to sit around in there and watch TV for another day. But now, I'm on super lockdown. They won't let me use my phone or the computer...I'm lucky they let me go to school. I'm lucky they let me write you a letter. I don't know what to do...they're totally smothering me! Mom even pulled me off the swim team, which is so unfair!

I mean, I'm sorry, Andry, but it's soooo hard being your sister. Everyone's always looking at me weird, and mom's always hovering around me, and I'm the only one I know who has to write letters to talk to their brother. Except Leila, whose brother is in jail for stealing a car. No-one writes letters anymore...don't they let you e-mail there? Anyway, I miss you...at least if you were here, mom and dad would have something to think about besides me. Amina is still too little to care that they're staring at her all the time, but I care, and they won't stop. I totally feel like the princess from Shrek. I hope you're having more fun than me. Love you.

Iskreno,

Gigi
Andry Buernsey
Andry Buernsey

Reward Points : 111

Back to top Go down

Assorted Letters Empty Re: Assorted Letters

Post by Andry Buernsey Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:19 pm

Dear Gigi,

Why would you do that to mom? She's been through enough.

Kidding. Tell mom and dad that I said hi and not to worry about you, because you won't run away again after you're done reading this letter. I'm sorry you feel like you're being smothered, but cut them a break, Gigi. You were pretty little, but do you remember what it was like when I was gone? Do you remember how sad it was? They're just afraid it's going to happen again. I totally know how you feel...I've been in here for a long time, remember? But I'm going to side with mom and dad this time. You don't know how dangerous it is out there, and I'm not going to tell you. One day, when you're seventy and I'm seventy five, and I think you're old enough, I'll tell you all about how unsafe it is for litte girls in the world. But right now, just trust me.

Try talking to them like you're grown up. Tell them you think you're ready for sleepovers; show them you know how to be safe. Ask your friend to walk places with you. Carry some mace. Whatever makes them feel like you're protected. I know you're smart, Gi. But some bad people are smarter, and mom and dad know that.

Sorry, we're stuck as siblings. I miss you too, but you know if I was there, I would just be getting on your nerves. Everyone's brothers get on their nerves, but we get along just fine through the mail. You have everything all to yourself until Amina is old enough to get in the way. I'll write as often as you want; I know letters suck, but it's all we can do. Do you still collect pressed leaves? I'd send you some leaves from the trees here, but I don't know if they'll make it through the mail. I really hope they let you back on the swim team. I love you, Gi.

Dokler se spet srečamo,

Andry
Andry Buernsey
Andry Buernsey

Reward Points : 111

Back to top Go down