Suffer The Children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:06 am
Statistics
We have 54 registered users
The newest registered user is kaylmarn

Our users have posted a total of 1892 messages in 473 subjects
AFFILIATES

Listed At:
RPGCollection RPG-Directory Seductive Supernatural Shadowplay redcarpet&&rebellion. Blank Pages The GLITTER Web Directory
Affiliates:
Shelpey Alley Bittersweet Forever Nuages du Monde GATHERING SOULS HL2 The Hammel Institute Souls on Fire Mystical Realms Role Playing Chat * Action * Fantasy * Historical Fiction * Horror * Sci Fi * Steampunk * Western Bonsoir

Orion's Letters

Go down

Orion's Letters Empty Orion's Letters

Post by Orion Pierce Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:06 pm

August 5th, 2011
Dear Orion,

How is it so far? Have you made any friends yet? Please, don't be mad, sweetheart, we had no other options. Doctor Knoll just insisted that you should go, she thought it would be really good for you if you went and I feel obligated to say that I agree. You have every right to be mad, but please understand why we are doing this. It's because we love you and I know I always say that, but I always mean it, Orion.

Enough of that though, how are you doing? I have been really worried about you and I know it's only been a couple of days, but a mother can't help but worrying. Have you made any friends yet? How's the weather? Green Ridge looked wonderful from the pictures I saw of it, beautiful scenery of the ocean. The psychiatric building also looks very nice and well kept. They seem to be working their hardest over there to help you all.

We have been doing well for the past couple of days. School is starting for Kaylee in little over a week and business is well for your dad right now. It feels very weird to eat dinner and only have three seats filled and I keep forgetting to not say goodnight to you before I go to bed. That always makes me miss you more than I already do.

Speaking of your dad, please don't be mad at him. It's just really stressful having to be the boss of everyone at his work and he doesn't mean to hurt you like that. I know it's not an excuse, but I don't want you to go through life holding a grudge against your father. He cares about you just as much as I do, he just doesn't feel very comfortable to show it the way I do.

I love you and I miss you.
Love,
Mom
Orion Pierce
Orion Pierce

Reward Points : 14

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum