Suffer The Children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:06 am
Statistics
We have 54 registered users
The newest registered user is kaylmarn

Our users have posted a total of 1892 messages in 473 subjects
AFFILIATES

Listed At:
RPGCollection RPG-Directory Seductive Supernatural Shadowplay redcarpet&&rebellion. Blank Pages The GLITTER Web Directory
Affiliates:
Shelpey Alley Bittersweet Forever Nuages du Monde GATHERING SOULS HL2 The Hammel Institute Souls on Fire Mystical Realms Role Playing Chat * Action * Fantasy * Historical Fiction * Horror * Sci Fi * Steampunk * Western Bonsoir

When approving/denying students

Go down

When approving/denying students Empty When approving/denying students

Post by Admin Space Wed May 04, 2011 1:29 pm

• Assign Member Group / Subgroups
  • Assign a Dorm
  • Assign Therapist (edit the thread to add the student/update student count per therapist)

[*] Assign Medications

[*] Give Stamp in app.
[*] Edit title of app to remove the [Student:]. Should read Firstname Lastname.
[*] Move application to Whispers in the Halls: Student Files
[*] Edit the member group in the character's profile, under account related settings.
[br]
Approval:
Code:
 [center][img]http://www.stcrpg.com/images/banner2.png[/img]
[size=6][b][font=garamond][color=#969974]. A P P R O V E D .[/color][/font][/b][/size][/center]

[hr]

[center][size=5][b][color=#969974][font=garamond]. You Have Been Assigned to the Following: .[/font][/color][/b][/size][/center]

[b][color=#392821]Primary Issues Group:[/color][/b]
                [i][b][color=#392821]Subgroup(s):[/color][/b][/i] If Applicable
            [b][color=#392821]Dormitory Wing:[/color][/b]
            [b][color=#392821]Dormitory Number:[/color][/b] ##
            [b][color=#392821]Bed Number:[/color][/b]  ##

[b][color=#392821]Grade:[/color][/b] Freshman/Junior/Sophomore/Senior
            [b][color=#392821]Assigned Therapist:[/color][/b] Dr. ___________

There will be a search of belongings and person upon arriving at the premises. Please make sure you are familiar with the list of [url=http://www.stcrpg.com/prohibited.html]Prohibited Items[/url] before arrival.

[hr]
[center][size=4][b][color=#969974][font=garamond]The following information is listed in the
 student's file and not known by the student.[/font][/color][/b][/size][/center]

[b][color=#392821]Upon arrival student was removed from all medications (unless a danger to student's health) and prescribed:[/color][/b]
[center][font=garamond][size=4][b][u]XX-##[/u] To Be Taken [i]Once/Twice/Thrice Daily[/i] By Mouth/Intravenously.[/b][/font][/center]

[hr]

[size=4][b][color=#969974][font=garamond]OOC:[/font][/color][/b][/size] [b][color=#392821]BEFORE YOU BEGIN PLAYING, YOU [u]MUST[/u]:[/color][/b]
[list][li]Claim Your Playby on the [url=http://www.stcrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=92.0]Faceclaim[/url][/li][/list]
[list][li]Sign Up For Your [url=http://www.stcrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=124.0]Grade Electives and Career Training[/url][/li][/list]
[b][color=#392821][size=4]Failure to complete these last approval steps [u]will[/u] result in character deletion during the next activity check. [u]No exceptions.[/u][/size][/color][/b]

Pending:
Code:
[br]
[center][size=4][b][color=#969974][font=garamond]Your Application Is Currently[/font][/color][/b][/size]
[size=6][b][font=garamond][color=#969974]. P E N D I N G .[/color][/font][/b][/size][/center]

[b][color=#392821]Once you make the following changes your application will be reviewed again:[/color][/b]

[list][li]Reason One[/li][/list]

[list][li]Reason Two[/li][/list]

[list][li]Reason Three[/li][/list]

[b][color=#392821]Please reply to this thread to inform us that your changes have been made.[/color][/b]

[right][i][b]This Application was Reviewed by:[b] ___________, __________, and ________[/i][/right]
[br]

Denied:
Code:
[br]
[center][size=4][b][color=#969974][font=garamond]We Apologize for the Inconvenience, But Your Application Has Been[/font][/color][/b][/size]
[size=6][b][font=garamond][color=#969974]. D E N I E D .[/color][/font][/b][/size][/center]

[b][color=#392821]The reason(s) for the denial of your application will be highlighted below:[/color][/b]

[list][li]You're an asshat![/li][/list]

[list][li]And Your Mother Dresses You Funny[/li][/list]

[list][li]WE WILL ONLY USE THIS WHEN THE APPLICATION HAS SAT STAGNANT FOR A PERIOD OF A WEEK OR IF THE MEMBER REFUSES TO CHANGE THE CHARACTER ENOUGH TO FIT INTO OUR RP.  BUT WE MUST GIVE VALID REASONS FOR THE DENIAL.[/li][/list]

[b][color=#392821]You may re-apply with a NEW CHARACTER, but you may not use the same character names or primary issues. Good luck![/color][/b]
[br]

Admin Space
Admin Space
Admin

Reward Points : 140

http://www.stcrpg.com

Back to top Go down