Suffer The Children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:06 am
Statistics
We have 54 registered users
The newest registered user is kaylmarn

Our users have posted a total of 1892 messages in 473 subjects
AFFILIATES

Listed At:
RPGCollection RPG-Directory Seductive Supernatural Shadowplay redcarpet&&rebellion. Blank Pages The GLITTER Web Directory
Affiliates:
Shelpey Alley Bittersweet Forever Nuages du Monde GATHERING SOULS HL2 The Hammel Institute Souls on Fire Mystical Realms Role Playing Chat * Action * Fantasy * Historical Fiction * Horror * Sci Fi * Steampunk * Western Bonsoir

To Ellen

2 posters

Go down

To Ellen Empty To Ellen

Post by Nevaeh Valentine Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:01 pm

Ellen,

How are you adjusting since the move? I'm so sorry I haven't written to you sooner, the medical center has been busy. So many families set their yearly checkups for the early summer and four families are expecting children.

How is your drawing going? Have you filled up your sketchbook yet? I'll bring a new sketchbook when I visit just in case so you don't have to worry about running low.

Daryn and me are living together now in a duplex with a beautiful view of the ocean (82 Smuggler's Lane) It's not unobstructed as we needed a little room.... because Crispin's living with us now. He has a little sty in the back garden and I've decided to get him a friend. The piglet I looked at last Thursday was a girl, she's a sweet little thing but since you mentioned Crispin needing a friend on the plane I'm going to attach a picture of her and let you pick a name.

I haven't forgotten about you Ellen, and I won't.
Love,

Neva.

::Attached Picture of the piglet::
To Ellen X37gav
Nevaeh Valentine
Nevaeh Valentine

Reward Points : 1039

Back to top Go down

To Ellen Empty Re: To Ellen

Post by Ellen Underwood Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:55 pm

This letter was given to a ward C student to deliver, to avoid security.

Neva,

It's good to hear from you! I've missed you, a lot! How are you, Crispin and Daryn doing? I like it here, even if I am trapped inside the fence all the time. It's nice to hear you're keeping busy!

Don't tell anyone, but I have a boyfriend! His name is Nate. We met on the plane, and he's awesome! He looks after me, and I help him to stay calm. Since I started seeing him, I've started talking again, I'm really sorry I was silent for months and months. I didn't think anyone wanted me. Now though, I feel like I have a purpose. I'm sorry it's taken me this long to realise it.

My sketchbook is almost full, yeah. I have about three pages left, but I have loads of stuff I need to finish off too. I've kinda work out some of the pencils you got me too.

I hate to ask you this, but...can you get me some things as well as a sketchbook? I'm stuck in ward A, so I can't go off to the stores, and the catalogues we have here aren't much use. I'd like some summery clothes. Everything I have is all drag and dull, can you maybe get me some colourful things? And some skirts and a dress or two? I promise I'll pay you back when I'm rich and famous! (or when I get some money, either way works!) I'd like some markers too. Nothing solventy, I know that, just something like sharpies, something harmless, but something that lasts. I want to colour in the window in my dorm room, I need some permanent markers for it. (The wall needs work too, but I didn't tell you that!)

I think Crispin's little piggy friend is even more adorable than he is! (Don't tell him I said that!) I think Penelope is a good name for her. Can you imagine her in a big pink princessy dress, with Saint Crispin The Brave standing in front of her, defending her from evil? I think I'm gonna draw that when I've finished writing this. (Don't tell anyone, but it's how I feel when I'm with Nate. he looks after me, I love him.)

If you forget me, I'm gonna start mailing you some of these pictures, before they're finished!

Love you!

- Ellen
Ellen Underwood
Ellen Underwood

Reward Points : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevaeh Valentine Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:34 pm

This letter was returned by the same ward C student, along with two sets of coloured pencils and two fresh sketchbooks

Ellen,

I'm so glad to hear from you! and I'm sorry the letter too so long, Crispin had a bit of a tantrum and knocked over my lapdesk. We're all getting along alright I suppose, Crispin's been very territorial lately, he's not been getting along too well, with Daryn, He's going back to New York, he mother's not too well and his sisters are worried. But don't worry about that you should concentrate on yourself, hon!

I've missed your voice Ellen, I'm just glad you talking about...and Nate, hmmm... How old is he, which ward and what's his last name? (you know I'm going to ask you these things so don't act surprised.) Finally I want you to be careful sweetheart. He's likely a nice boy but he's hurting inside as well. I love that you're helping one another but I won't want your heart hurt in the process.

I've sent fresh pencils and two brand new sketchbooks with your little courier, that way you don't have to wait on me and the clothes as I'm going to go shopping this weekend but I know how much you draw.

Of course you can ask me! I remember all your sizes so I can get you anything you want or need. I sending a thinner hooded jacket as well as the drawing supplies, its summertime and I don't want you getting heat exhaustion.

Aww, what a sweet name and I can see Crispin defending his little piggy princess Penelope.(Don't worry I won't say a thing.)

I guess I don't have any chose but to remember you! (smiley face)

Love you always and have a good week,

Neva.

::the letter came with two sketchbooks, two sets of pens, a thin hooded jersey a pink and white chequered sundress with a light pink t shirt to be worn under.::
Nevaeh Valentine
Nevaeh Valentine

Reward Points : 1039

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down