Suffer The Children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:06 am
Statistics
We have 54 registered users
The newest registered user is kaylmarn

Our users have posted a total of 1892 messages in 473 subjects
AFFILIATES

Listed At:
RPGCollection RPG-Directory Seductive Supernatural Shadowplay redcarpet&&rebellion. Blank Pages The GLITTER Web Directory
Affiliates:
Shelpey Alley Bittersweet Forever Nuages du Monde GATHERING SOULS HL2 The Hammel Institute Souls on Fire Mystical Realms Role Playing Chat * Action * Fantasy * Historical Fiction * Horror * Sci Fi * Steampunk * Western Bonsoir

Ellen Underwood

3 posters

Go down

Ellen Underwood Empty Ellen Underwood

Post by Ellen Underwood Wed May 18, 2011 7:55 pm

Ellen Underwood Stchristinaslogobase

Please use blue or black ink when filling out this admission form. Additional information from all but the patient must be initialled by the author. Please answer all questions to the best of your ability. For further information or guidance, please contact a member of St. Christina staff at the number provided
in our guide brochure.

Ellen Underwood Hwyb1z

Ellen has refused to have any part in filling out this form, I am doing so on her behalf. - Dr T. Atkins

Patient Full Name: Underwood, Ellen

DOB: 4th June 1995
Address: 2723 Cruickshank Rd
City: Phoenicia
State: New York
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Height: 5'
Weight: 96lbs
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Blonde
Distinguishing Marks: Ellen has a number of scars on her arms, owing to years of self injury. I have no doubt that she would continue these behaviours given half a chance. These are not her most striking feature though. That dubious honour goes to her missing hand. Owing to criminal incompetence on the part of one of Hadley's former doctors, Ellen's left hand has been amputated, replaced with a prosthetic. She keeps this hidden inside her clothes as much as she can, I can only assume she is ashamed of it.

Medical History:

Please list any and all allergies and age of onset below:

Ellen is allergic to latex. The age of onset is unknown; it was discovered in the psychiatric hospital she was placed in prior to her arrival at Hadley, though Ellen has claimed to have been aware of it for much longer than this.

Are you aware of any ongoing medical issues?:

Ellen's weight is well under what it should be. She has shown signs of anaemia and has a low blood pressure. Despite her current refusal to communicate, she has shown some irritability and fatigue as well.

If yes, list age of diagnoses by medical professionals, or age of onset below:

These symptoms are the result of psychiatric issues rather than physical ones, thus no medical diagnosis has been attained, the symptoms have been present for approximately one month.

If you are receiving treatment for an ongoing medical complaint, please list prescriptions, strength of dose, frequency of dose, and other treatment plans below:

The only treatment Ellen has been receiving are her hadley prescribed medications.

Do you smoke tobacco, consume alcohol, or use street drugs? If yes, please list number of packs per day, number of drinks per day and/or names of consumed drugs below:

No.

Psychiatric History:

Have you been diagnosed with any psychiatric issues? If so, please list diagnoses and age of diagnoses below:

Ellen was diagnosed with borderline personality disorder when she was fourteen, before her admittance to Hadley.

If you answered yes to the above, please list any and all prescriptions, including dosage and frequency of dosage, and other treatment plans below:

Ellen's current medications are prescribed by Hadley. Prior to her acceptance, she was not prescribed anything.

If you answered yes to the above, please describe noted feelings, symptoms, triggers and incidents associated with the diagnoses, and ages of incidents below:

Ellen has suffered from depression, self harmed and attempted suicide. Her records indicate her depression has been present for most of her life, and that her first real suicide attempt took place at the age of eleven.

This incident was with her in therapy on several occasions prior to her arrival at Hadley. She felt she could no longer endure the horrific abuse suffered at the hands of her mother and the woman’s clients, and threw herself off of a bridge into the Hudson River in the dead of night. She was rescued by the crew of a passing boat and handed over to paramedics at the first possible opportunity. At the time she refused to give her surname, and as no missing persons report was ever filed it was two years before her real identity was discovered. She has admitted this was due to a fear that she would be returned to the woman and that the abuse would continue.

Her mother was a drug addict, and had been selling both her own body and the bodies of her daughters to fund her habit. As the youngest of the three girls, Ellen was subject to the worst of the abuse. We do not know why social services never got involved, it is assumed that Ellen and her sisters were simply written off as a lost cause long ago

In that time she was placed into the foster care system. The first family she was placed with was no better than her home, both the physical and sexual abuse continued throughout the two months she remained in their ‘care’. After running away from them she was placed with a wonderful family who were poised to adopt her until an accident happened. While playing with the family dog in the street, Ellen was unable to save it from being hit by a drunk driver and killed. She blames herself for this. Although the couple did not blame Ellen for this, she refused all contact with them prior to her arrival at Hadley.

Her third family simply neglected her, having no idea how to deal with a child as troubled as Ellen. They passed her off to a psychiatric hospital after six months. It was during her with this family that her anorexia and self harming resurfaced, both of which were problems when she was first discovered by child services. her records indicate that prior to Hadley, she suffered from moodswings and was becoming ever more distant from her peers, sometimes even refusing to communicate at all. In addition to this, she was noted as suffering from severe self image issues, even before she was mutilated by Hadley's former doctor.

These problems were eventually treated at Hadley, though not before the amputation of Ellen's left hand. This sent her into a deeper depression, even as far as catatonia, though medication was sufficient to bring her out of it. Following this, she was placed on a TPN to bring her weight up, and was showing great progress. She was building relationships with her peers and with Hadley's staff, contributing to class discussions, even planning for the future. her progress didn't last.

Several of the people Ellen had become very close with left hadley in a short period of time. From what I can tell, she blames herself for this. Her anorexia has returned, along with a complete refusal to communicate. To my knowledge, Ellen hasn't spoken since the beginning of April. These days, all she does it sit and draw.

Have you ever been hospitalised for these diagnoses? If yes, please provide facility name(s) and age of admissions and discharges:

Ellen was first hospitalised aged eleven, for six months, then again for another four months aged fourteen. She transferred to Hadley in February 2010, where she has remained until now.

Are you aware of a history of psychiatric complaints in your family? If yes, please list family member(s), diagnoses, and how this affected you personally:

Ellen's oldest sister, Loretta attended Hadley at one point, though her records have since been lost. The middle sister, Jackie, died shortly after Ellen ran away from home aged eleven.

Environmental History:

Are you aware of any complications during your birth? If yes, please explain below:

None are known, though it is likely that Ellen's mother was using meth throughout her pregnancy.

Are you aware of any difficulties in development during your infancy, such as learning disabilities, speech impediments, etc? If yes, please explain below:

None are known, likely more because of patchy records than a lack of problems.

Are you aware of any long term separation from your mother during your infancy? If yes, please explain below:

None are known

Please describe the location and environment in which you grew up. Please list town and state, and what it was like and how this affected you:

Ellen grew up in Queens, New York. Her mother was a prostitute, who allegedly began to sell her daughter's bodies when Ellen was four years old. being the youngest of Dianne Underwood's three daughters, Ellen took the worst of the abuse. Until she was eleven, Ellen was repeatedly raped and molested, likely on a weekly basis. Aged eleven, she ran away from home, and as I mentioned above, attempted suicide. Further detail relevant to this question can be found in my answer to earlier questions.

Please describe your educational history. How were you in school, both as a young child and in later grades? How were your grades? Did you enjoy school? Please answer below:

Ellen was predictably an underachiever in school. Prior to her latest relapse, her grades were improving, especially in Nursing and Art classes, but now they have fallen away to nothing once again.

Do/did you have many friends growing up? Do/did you have a best friend? If yes, please explain below:

Ellen's only friends growing up were her sisters, and the dog her second foster family had.

Do/did you pursue any extra curricular activities or talents? If yes, please explain below:

Ellen is a good artist, though she hasn't pursued this in any formal extracurricular activity

If sexually active, please list age of onset and sexual preference below. If not sexually active, are you aware of a sexual preference?:

Ellen is bisexual, though her preference and activity depend on her mood at the time. She can swing from asexual to hypersexual, depending on her self esteem. At present, she is leaning towards the former.

Legal History:

Do/did you ever abuse controlled substances, including but not limited to prescription medications, street drugs or alcohol? If yes, please explain below:

After the incident with the dog in her second foster home, Ellen was found drunk in a park. She has not consumed a great deal of alcohol since then. She has admitted to experimenting with a variety of drugs, though confessed in therapy that none of them worked for her. She says she was searching for ‘something that made the world a little more real’, though was unable to explain that term when asked.

Ellen has been drunk underage on other occasions, and has run away from three foster families numerous times. She also has possession convictions for cannabis and magic mushrooms. In addition to this she has two assault convictions following attacks on students at the last school she attended and on a visitor to the hospital. No real damage was done to any of these people. There are also a handful of public indecency charges, again dating back to school, but these never got to court.

Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If yes, please list conviction, age of conviction and circumstances below:

Possession of drugs, assault, drunk underage. All while she was 13-14.

If you answered yes to the above, please list sentences connected to these convictions below:

nothing more than fines and community service.

Have you ever knowingly committed a crime for which you were not convicted or sentenced? If yes, please explain below:

No.

Personal Interview:

Describe yourself to the best of your ability in only five words:

Ellen refused to answer this question.

Is the glass half empty, or half full? Explain your answer below:

Ellen refused to answer this question at this time, however, I believe it is safe to assume she is of the 'glass half empty' persuasion.

If you could change only one thing in your life, what would it be, and why?:

In previous sessions, Ellen's answer to this has ranged from 'I wish I'd stayed in the river' to 'I wish I'd never abandoned my sisters', and 'I should never have hurt my arm'. It is safe toi assume that her answer to this varies as often as her mood.

How do you feel about your life and the things you have done in it, looking back? If you have committed crimes, how do you feel about those now?:

I do not believe Ellen is concerned with the criminal actions on her file. I do not believe she is at all happy with her life.

What are your goals in life, and how do you feel those would be best accomplished?:

Again, these vary with her moods. The last time she responded to this question, she simply said she wanted to be an artist, and that she needed to keep practising, so that one day she could afford a 'bionic hand'.

Lastly, why have you chosen admission at St. Christina Psychiatric Rehabilitation Center, and how do you think this will help you toward your life goals?:

Ellen is being transferred with the other patients from Hadley. If Saint Christina's can help her, I think ellen will lead a long and happy life.

Patient/Guardian Signature:

By agreeing to admission to our facilities, you hereby agree to abide by all rules and terms of service outlined in patient or resident handbooks, rules and codes of conduct. You hereby agree to waive your right to voluntary dismissal from our facilities until such a time as facility administrators sign paperwork for your release. You hereby agree to comply with facility staff recommendations, demands, or outlines for treatment. You hereby waive your right to informed medical consent before medication changes or medical procedures. You hereby agree to waive your right to hold GR Biotech and its Subsidiaries responsible for any personal harm or distress incurred during treatment. GR Biotech and its Subsidiaries reserve the right to add or amend these terms of service at any time.

Please sign and date below:

Thomas Atkins 19th May 2011

St. Christina Psychiatric Rehabilitation Center & St. Christina Medical Center are Subsidiaries of GR Biotech. All rights reserved ® 2011
Ellen Underwood
Ellen Underwood

Reward Points : 135

Back to top Go down

Ellen Underwood Empty Re: Ellen Underwood

Post by Mod Zillah Thu May 19, 2011 11:32 pm

Ellen Underwood Stchristinaslogobase

Welcome to St. Christina's Psychiatric Rehabilitation Center. Your ward and room assignments can be found below, along with the name of your primary therapist. Please familiarise yourself with all patient handbooks and codes of conduct.

Building: Bennett
Wing: N/A
Ward: A
Room: A1
Bed: 1
Primary Therapist: Dr. __________

Study Group(s):

Primary:Depression/Suicide Risk
      Psychiatric Issues

Final Application Approval Steps for Players:

Your assigned membergroup is: Adolescent Patient

Before you can begin play on STC, you must complete these final steps:

• Sign up for your assigned membergroup (shown above) HERE (Pay close attention to pick the correct usergroup listed on this approval stamp! Characters that are not signed up for their correct membergroups after approval will be subject to deletion during the next activity check.)
  • Familiarise Yourself with you Patient Hanbook, located in St. Christina's Rosters and Information forum, on the main board.

Code:
[center][font=garamond][size=22][color=#555555][b] -File Note- [/b][/color][/size][/font]

_____________________________________________________________[/center]

[b]Patient Name:[/b] Underwood, Ellen
[b]Primary Study Group:[/b] Depression/Suicide Risk
[b]Primary Therapist:[/b] Dr. ___________
[b]Building:[/b] Bennett
[b]Wing:[/b] N/A
[b]Ward:[/b] A

[center]_____________________________________________________________[/center]

[b]Note Subject:[/b] (Therapy Report, Medication Change, Dormitory Reassignment, Medical Report, Behavioural Report, Progress Report, Procedure Report, Disciplinary Report, etc.)

[b]Note Contents:[/b] (Explain behaviour observations, patient actions, procedures, medication changes, disciplinary actions, medical reports, etc. here)

[b]Note Author:[/b] (Your character name here.)

[b]Other:[/b] (Optional extra notes here.)

Mod Zillah
Mod Zillah

Reward Points : 378

Back to top Go down

Post by Christiana Keeble Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:03 pm

-File Note-

Patient Name: Underwood, Ellen
Primary Study Group: Depression/Suicide Risk
Primary Therapist: Dr. ___________
Building: Bennett
Wing: N/A
Ward: A

Note Subject: Behavioural Report

Note Contents: Ms. Underwood approached me in the hallway of Ward A to inform me that her roommates, Ms. Tara Anne Quick and Ms. Emily Redd, were fighting in their room. She seemed terrified, though of me or of Ms. Redd I could not ascertain, and pleaded with me not to shoot Ms. Quick. Upon my reassurance that I would do no such thing, she led me to her room and attempted to calm Ms. Quick down while I attempted to restrain Ms. Redd. That her attempts were unsuccessful in no way negates that she made a brave attempt. I was particularly surprised that Ms. Underwood spoke to me, as she has not spoken since the loss of several people she cared about at Hadley.

Note Author: Officer Christiana Keeble

Other: If Ms. Redd remains in the room with Ms. Quick, I recommend that Ms. Underwood be transferred out. She is obviously terrified of Ms. Redd.
Christiana Keeble
Christiana Keeble

Reward Points : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down