Suffer The Children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:06 am
Statistics
We have 54 registered users
The newest registered user is kaylmarn

Our users have posted a total of 1892 messages in 473 subjects
AFFILIATES

Listed At:
RPGCollection RPG-Directory Seductive Supernatural Shadowplay redcarpet&&rebellion. Blank Pages The GLITTER Web Directory
Affiliates:
Shelpey Alley Bittersweet Forever Nuages du Monde GATHERING SOULS HL2 The Hammel Institute Souls on Fire Mystical Realms Role Playing Chat * Action * Fantasy * Historical Fiction * Horror * Sci Fi * Steampunk * Western Bonsoir

Possible Green Ridge Transplants...

Go down

Possible Green Ridge Transplants... Empty Possible Green Ridge Transplants...

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2011 2:33 pm

I've had a couple ideas for relations of various characters that could move to Green Ridge sometime. Not vital people, just things I'd love to play if someone found themselves inspired by it. Feel free to post your own wish list here as well and hopefully some dreams will come true. :]

David Quick is Tara Anne's older half brother. Hooray for plural marriage right? He was thrown out of their FLDS ranch home before Tara Anne ran away so he was there to take her under his wing once she got out. Boys get thrown out of the FLDS all the time. They're called Lost Boys and can become so from 'infractions' as silly as speaking to a girl, listening to pop music or watching TV. It's pretty transparent in that it's obviously done to keep the ratio of boys to girls uneven. Thus leaving more girls for marriages to senior church members. David has been caring for Tara's baby daughter Vivien since her arrest so he needs to be fairly paternal and over 18 to ensure child services didn't pounce.

Their relationship is newly close (they barely spoke on the Ranch as boys and girls were segregated to a point). Beyond that I am open to a lot. Hell they come from a ranch/religious sect where incest is rampant so I wouldn't even be totally opposed to a tinge of that (nothing blatant though, too gross). Pitch me a story and we'll see where it goes. He could also be gay. Or asexual or whatever. just sayin'.

As long as he looks a little like Emilie Fleming I am not at all picky about PB though I do picture him with a very round face.

In any case. If you want to take this character read up on the FLDS as much a possible. It's super fascinating and also hella creepy. I've been reading The Secret Lives of Saints and it's been crazy eye opening. I highly recommend it, even though it centers on the Canadian leg of the sect it still has tons of info and cross-over with the Utah groups.

Back to top Go down