Suffer The Children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:06 am
Statistics
We have 54 registered users
The newest registered user is kaylmarn

Our users have posted a total of 1892 messages in 473 subjects
AFFILIATES

Listed At:
RPGCollection RPG-Directory Seductive Supernatural Shadowplay redcarpet&&rebellion. Blank Pages The GLITTER Web Directory
Affiliates:
Shelpey Alley Bittersweet Forever Nuages du Monde GATHERING SOULS HL2 The Hammel Institute Souls on Fire Mystical Realms Role Playing Chat * Action * Fantasy * Historical Fiction * Horror * Sci Fi * Steampunk * Western Bonsoir

Dear Diary - My New life

Go down

Dear Diary - My New life Empty Dear Diary - My New life

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 6:18 pm

Once upon a timeThere once was a land called Christina – This sucks.

Ugg I have writers block. It figures. I mean moving to a new place, completely uprooting myself, starting a new life, living on a beach, heck on a whole island to explore … well at least during daylight hours. How the heck do I have no ideas for a new story? I should have one hundred ideas at least. I suppose it would help if I went out and actually saw the new place I was living, but staying inside means seeing less people. Looking out my window, everything looks beautiful. However, everything is so new and so mysterious. Mysterious … that’s it a mystery. An eerie, spine tingling mystery.

The wind blew through the trees, rippling the leaves. Jenette Megan Lisa looked up from the shadow of the overbearing tree. To her, the leaves seemed like a green sea. It took all her might not to climb up and take a swim. She was already in her swimsuit, heading back to her house from a beach party with her friends. She was shivering as the sky had started to turn dark. Lisa decided to head home before the rain hit and the swells got too big to enjoy swimming any longer. Suddenly a monstrous BOOM shook through the trees and into her body. *This storm is coming quick,*she thought coming out of her daze. Lisa quickly continued on her way hoping to make it to a dry place before she was pelted with the thick summer storm. What she didn’t know was that more would drop than just rain that afternoon. Her life would be changed forever by one little storm. DUN DUN DUNNNNNN!

Well it’s tacky, unedited, and only the first paragraph, but we will see what happens in Lisa’s story. I guess we will see what happens in mine too huh? God now I’m writing to my diary like it’s actually a person. I’m gonna go and read before I get another metal disorder.
Hazel

Back to top Go down

Dear Diary - My New life Empty Re: Dear Diary - My New life

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:18 pm

Dear Diary - My New life 9412984-hand-drawn-large-colorful-permament-ink-marker-stick-figures-of-generic-male-and-female-symbols-and-

Characters – Fear, Girl, Boy, God

Once Upon a time a girl is running away from her fears. A boy stops her wondering why she is running so fast away from their home. Then ….

Once Upon a time a boy came upon a crying girl ….

Once upon a time God said your nuts …

Once …

God: Writing a movie script is hard!

Back to top Go down