Suffer The Children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:06 am
Statistics
We have 54 registered users
The newest registered user is kaylmarn

Our users have posted a total of 1892 messages in 473 subjects
AFFILIATES

Listed At:
RPGCollection RPG-Directory Seductive Supernatural Shadowplay redcarpet&&rebellion. Blank Pages The GLITTER Web Directory
Affiliates:
Shelpey Alley Bittersweet Forever Nuages du Monde GATHERING SOULS HL2 The Hammel Institute Souls on Fire Mystical Realms Role Playing Chat * Action * Fantasy * Historical Fiction * Horror * Sci Fi * Steampunk * Western Bonsoir

Maggie Luchak

2 posters

Go down

Maggie Luchak Empty Maggie Luchak

Post by Maggie Luchak Sat May 21, 2011 8:59 pm

Maggie Luchak Stchristinaslogobase

Please use blue or black ink when filling out this admission form. Additional information from all but the patient must be initialled by the author. Please answer all questions to the best of your ability. For further information or guidance, please contact a member of St. Christina staff at the number provided
in our guide brochure.

Maggie Luchak 2k51sn

Patient Full Name: LUCHAK, MAGGIE

DOB: 08/24/1994
Address: The Hadley Institute, 2723 Cruickshank Rd
City: Phoenicia
State: New York
Ethnicity: Caucasian: Ukrainian descent
Height: five foot four
Weight: 118 pounds.
Eye Color: Blue-grey
Hair Color: Brunette
Distinguishing Marks: Maggie has a very faint scar on the inside of her upper arm from a mole removal. Her parents paid a lot of money making sure her appearance was as flawless as possible. She also has more prominent scar on the inside of her right forearm (not of the self harm variety as far as I can tell). She claims she doesn't know where it's from.

Medical History:

Please list any and all allergies and age of onset below:
None.

Are you aware of any ongoing medical issues?:
She has bad joints due to years of intensive dance training. A prime candidate for shin splints.

If yes, list age of diagnoses by medical professionals, or age of onset below:
She couldn't recall. It's been a long time problem.

If you are receiving treatment for an ongoing medical complaint, please list prescriptions, strength of dose, frequency of dose, and other treatment plans below:
N/A

Do you smoke tobacco, consume alcohol, or use street drugs? If yes, please list number of packs per day, number of drinks per day and/or names of consumed drugs below:
No.

Psychiatric History:

Have you been diagnosed with any psychiatric issues? If so, please list diagnoses and age of diagnoses below:
Maggie came to us as a kleptomaniac at the age of 15. However it has come to light that perhaps that is only the tip of the ice burg. One of the other patients publicly outed Maggie as a bulimic, and although Maggie denies it entirely it seems like the truth. Her weight has jumped up and down a bit, she claims it just do to getting used to eating differently without her mother policing her.

If you answered yes to the above, please list any and all prescriptions, including dosage and frequency of dosage, and other treatment plans below:
Maggie has been through a myriad of medications at Hadley. The prescriptions, frequency, and strengths have been lost. She has had a few severe reactions: vomitting in one case and a large rash in another.

If you answered yes to the above, please describe noted feelings, symptoms, triggers and incidents associated with the diagnoses, and ages of incidents below:
Maggie was raised by the textbook example of show parents. She was the 5th of eight children, each one trained in some sort of sport or skill obsessively. Maggie was deemed the 'attractive' child apparently and was groomed for pageants, ballroom dancing, and singing from birth. She claims they are the only things she's good at (due to being improperly homeschool for years her education is unfortunately lacking) and much of her self worth seems to be tied to her appearance and other's opinions of her.
Her kleptomania was a large part of that. When it was discovered they went through her personal belongings and found and myriad of items from high end boutiques. Maggie has admitted to using them as something of a mood stabilizer. Saying that having something pretty made her feel better. Some of the items were never worn, simply stored in a box of trinkets under her bed. When her problem was uncovered by her parents Maggie panicked and tried to run. It seems in her desperation she threw herself down the stairs of the families home, breaking her arm.
Maggie spends much of her time practising her dance and vocals alone. She will dance for hours on end if allowed to. However, without a ballroom partner she has branched into doing her own choreography and experimenting creatively.

Have you ever been hospitalised for these diagnoses? If yes, please provide facility name(s) and age of admissions and discharges:
Maggie was admitted to the Hadley Institute for troubled youth at fifteen in November of 2010.

Are you aware of a history of psychiatric complaints in your family? If yes, please list family member(s), diagnoses, and how this affected you personally:
Maggie has never heard of any problems within the family that seems to have abandoned her for her problems. Maggie says she comes from strong stock.

Environmental History:

Are you aware of any complications during your birth? If yes, please explain below:
No.

Are you aware of any difficulties in development during your infancy, such as learning disabilities, speech impediments, etc? If yes, please explain below:
No. Maggie says she placed very well in her competitions even when she was mere months old.

Are you aware of any long term separation from your mother during your infancy? If yes, please explain below:
With eight children for their mother to usher to their various classes and training I would wager that she was around but not nearly as 'present' as she should have been.

Please describe the location and environment in which you grew up. Please list town and state, and what it was like and how this affected you:
Maggie grew up in West Hollywood, California. Her father is a top cosmetic dentist there making the family comfortable, but most of the money went towards the nessecities of each child's training. I think that living within this image obsessed city and hard-lined family is were Maggie's issues largely sprang from.

Please describe your educational history. How were you in school, both a a young child and in later grades? How were your grades? Did you enjoy school? Please answer below:
Maggie was 'home-schooled' her entire life so that it could be worked around her pageant and dance training. We have found that her education is extremely sub-par. Presently she struggles greatly with most subjects. However she does show great knowledge of world politics (her family's immigrant status likely the cause). In her time at Hadley she expressed her greatest interest in her Nursing class.

Do/did you have many friends growing up? Do/did you have a best friend? If yes, please explain below:
Maggie was very close with her younger sister Myla (the swimmer of the family). Myla still occasionally manages to get a letter to Maggie but I understand she's doing it on the sly. It seems that her family considers Maggie an embarrassment.

Do/did you pursue any extra curricular activities or talents? If yes, please explain below:
Maggie is extremely well trained in Latin Ballroom dancing and Singing. She has participated in Pageant from the age of 6 months till her move to the Hadley Institute and had been competing in dance recitals since the age of 5. She did extremely well in all of them.

If sexually active, please list age of onset and sexual preference below. If not sexually active, are you aware of a sexual preference?:
Maggie is heterosexual. She doesn't like to talk about it. We know that she had a crush on a dance partner at fourteen (she gifted the older boy with stolen items). When she was outed as a bulimic there was also a claim made that she was doing it because of a male student (again, Maggie has denied that a relationship had anything to do with it. The student has been transfered to a different facility but it should be noted that he was a DID patient. The personality Maggie identified as her boyfriend was a manipulative, dominant sadist. Maggie claims that he was exceptionally gentle and kind towards her. Going so far as to call him her “White Knight”.

Legal History:

Do/did you ever abuse controlled substances, including but not limited to prescription medications, street drugs or alcohol? If yes, please explain below:
No.

Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If yes, please list conviction, age of conviction and circumstances below:
Maggie was convicted for shoplifting at the age of fifteen. From a high end boutique as I stated before.

If you answered yes to the above, please list sentences connected to these convictions below:
During the sentencing Hadley sent their application and Maggie was set to the institute instead.

Have you ever knowingly committed a crime for which you were not convicted or sentenced? If yes, please explain below:
More shoplifting and theft. Without a doubt.

Personal Interview:
Maggie will fill out this portion.

Describe yourself to the best of your ability in only five words:
Dancer, girly, poised, pretty, and determined.

Is the glass half empty, or half full? Explain your answer below:
Half full, do people really say half-empty? That sounds awkward when I say it.

If you could change only one thing in your life, what would it be, and why?:
I would get back everyone I've lost. It's so hard having all the important people disappear out of your life. I'm not ready to be all alone again.

How do you feel about your life and the things you have done in it, looking back? If you have committed crimes, how do you feel about those now?:
I feel bad about it all. I hurt my family a lot with my stealing and now they don't want me anymore. I just want to make them proud of me again.

What are your goals in life, and how do you feel those would be best accomplished?:
My goal is to be a star. Maybe on Broadway? I think I'd do well there now that I have had so much more world experience. I really want to try acting. See if I can be a real triple threat. I think that will be my big break.

Lastly, why have you chosen admission at St. Christina Psychiatric Rehabilitation Center, and how do you think this will help you toward your life goals?:
They told me everyone from Hadley had to come here. I hope you can help me. I need to get better if I want to go for my destiny.

Patient/Guardian Signature:

By agreeing to admission to our facilities, you hereby agree to abide by all rules and terms of service outlined in patient or resident handbooks, rules and codes of conduct. You hereby agree to waive your right to voluntary dismissal from our facilities until such a time as facility administrators sign paperwork for your release. You hereby agree to comply with facility staff recommendations, demands, or outlines for treatment. You hereby waive your right to informed medical consent before medication changes or medical procedures. You hereby agree to waive your right to hold GR Biotech and its Subsidiaries responsible for any personal harm or distress incurred during treatment. GR Biotech and its Subsidiaries reserve the right to add or amend these terms of service at any time.

Please sign and date below:

Dr. Rachael Vincent 05/21/2011

St. Christina Psychiatric Rehabilitation Center & St. Christina Medical Center are Subsidiaries of GR Biotech. All rights reserved ® 2011
Maggie Luchak
Maggie Luchak

Reward Points : 61

Back to top Go down

Maggie Luchak Empty Re: Maggie Luchak

Post by Admin Space Mon May 23, 2011 10:14 pm

Maggie Luchak Stchristinaslogobase

Welcome to St. Christina's Psychiatric Rehabilitation Center. Your ward and room assignments can be found below, along with the name of your primary therapist. Please familiarise yourself with all patient handbooks and codes of conduct.

Building: Bennett
Ward: B
Room: 3
Bed: 1
Primary Therapist: Dr. __________

Study Group(s):

Primary:Antisocial behaviours
      Psychiatric Issues

Final Application Approval Steps for Players:

Your assigned membergroup is: Adolescent Patient

Before you can begin play on STC, you must complete these final steps:

• Sign up for your assigned membergroup (shown above) HERE (Pay close attention to pick the correct usergroup listed on this approval stamp! Characters that are not signed up for their correct membergroups after approval will be subject to deletion during the next activity check.)
  • Familiarise Yourself with you Patient Hanbook, located in St. Christina's Rosters and Information forum, on the main board.

Code:
[center][font=garamond][size=22][color=#555555][b] -File Note- [/b][/color][/size][/font]

_____________________________________________________________[/center]

[b]Patient Name:[/b] LUCHAK, MAGGIE
[b]Primary Study Group:[/b] Antisocial Behaviours
[b]Primary Therapist:[/b] Dr. ___________
[b]Building:[/b] Bennett

[b]Ward:[/b] B

[center]_____________________________________________________________[/center]

[b]Note Subject:[/b] (Therapy Report, Medication Change, Dormitory Reassignment, Medical Report, Behavioural Report, Progress Report, Procedure Report, Disciplinary Report, etc.)

[b]Note Contents:[/b] (Explain behaviour observations, patient actions, procedures, medication changes, disciplinary actions, medical reports, etc. here)

[b]Note Author:[/b] (Your character name here.)

[b]Other:[/b] (Optional extra notes here.)

Admin Space
Admin Space
Admin

Reward Points : 140

http://www.stcrpg.com

Back to top Go down