Suffer The Children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:06 am
Statistics
We have 54 registered users
The newest registered user is kaylmarn

Our users have posted a total of 1892 messages in 473 subjects
AFFILIATES

Listed At:
RPGCollection RPG-Directory Seductive Supernatural Shadowplay redcarpet&&rebellion. Blank Pages The GLITTER Web Directory
Affiliates:
Shelpey Alley Bittersweet Forever Nuages du Monde GATHERING SOULS HL2 The Hammel Institute Souls on Fire Mystical Realms Role Playing Chat * Action * Fantasy * Historical Fiction * Horror * Sci Fi * Steampunk * Western Bonsoir

Danica Princip

2 posters

Go down

Danica Princip Empty Danica Princip

Post by Danica Princip Thu May 19, 2011 7:48 pm

Danica Princip Stchristinaslogobase

Please use blue or black ink when filling out this admission form. Additional information from all but the patient must be initialled by the author. Please answer all questions to the best of your ability. For further information or guidance, please contact a member of St. Christina staff at the number provided
in our guide brochure.

Danica Princip 30rxisk

Patient Full Name: PRINCIP, DANICA

DOB: 12th September 1994
Address: 2723 Cruickshank Rd
City: Phoenicia
State: New York
Ethnicity: Mixed.
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 135?
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Distinguishing Marks: I have an ability to make anything I wear look scruffy. Does that count?

My name is Dr. Shelby Clement and I will be adding notes and supplemental information to Danica’s application as needed

Medical History:

Please list any and all allergies and age of onset below:

Penicillin - When I was a kid I had really bad tonsillitis, I was given penicillin for it, and it just made things worse. I think I might have been eight?

Are you aware of any ongoing medical issues?:

I dunno, is this where I talk about my dyspraxia? That's the reason you can barely read what I'm writing.
Danica Has Severe Dysgraphia, diagnosed at age 11. I have worked with her personally and saw little improvement in her writing ability, her grammar and spelling errors are not out of carelessness but a recognized learning disability.

If yes, list age of diagnoses by medical professionals, or age of onset below:

Redundant Question.
Danica’s Dysgraphia, as she writes later, was diagnosed at age 11 and there were some less than vigorous attempts to help her with this issue. the modifications Dani would need are minimal such as access to a computer for trying assignments.

If you are receiving treatment for an ongoing medical complaint, please list prescriptions, strength of dose, frequency of dose, and other treatment plans below:

Why do you keep asking about things that don't exist?

Danica has been on Hadley-Issue Medications since her admissions to the institute on February 15th 2009, she has had adverse reactions to some for the medications in the form of:
Projectile Vomiting - November 2009
Rash - March 2010
Joint Pain - August 2010.

Do you smoke tobacco, consume alcohol, or use street drugs? If yes, please list number of packs per day, number of drinks per day and/or names of consumed drugs below:

I used to smoke 10-20 cigarettes a day, along with some cannabis, and I drank a lot. I don't do any of those anymore. I haven't since I came to hadley.

Psychiatric History:

Have you been diagnosed with any psychiatric issues? If so, please list diagnoses and age of diagnoses below:

I've been diagnosed with a lot of things. I'll list what I can remember.

Before I came to Hadley I was diagnosed with histrionic personality disorder and Oppositional defiant disorder. that was by shrinks who pretty much just wanted to milk money out of may parents, they didn't give a fuck about me. I never took the meds they gave me.

At Hadley, I was diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder, and my last shrink again diagnosed me with ODD as well. I believe her, not the others.

Danica shows classic symptoms of ODD and some symptoms of BPD.
Dani is a bit cagey with her therapists initially, but once trust is built she is frank and insightful in sessions...but getting a trusting relationship is the key.

If you answered yes to the above, please list any and all prescriptions, including dosage and frequency of dosage, and other treatment plans below:

Before I came to hadley, i self medicated with booze and pot. i never took the meds I was given. I don't know what I'm taking now I am here, but, it's something.

If you answered yes to the above, please describe noted feelings, symptoms, triggers and incidents associated with the diagnoses, and ages of incidents below:

What the fuck does this even mean? I get angry sometimes, and sometimes I hit people. A lot of stuff can bring it on, I just have mood swings and stuff. I've fought with students and staff, but I didn't start anything. Someone will say somethign insulting, and I'll just swing at them. Staff have attacked me too. On my first day at Hadley, in Febuary 2009, one of the teachers dislocated my shoulder to try and stop me from running away from him. Sometimes, it still aches.
I honestly think the ache is likely psychosomatic.

I have really shitty luck with relationships too. Sometimes, people abandon me, like Tifa did. Sometimes, they sleep around, refuse to talk to me, and then abandon me, like Lilith did. I still cared about Lilith even when she was doing shitty things with my emotions. I just thoguht if I went along with the open relationship bullshit she wanted, I could get her back. I loved her. I got told this is because my brain can't do relationships properly, and that my relationships are unstable, with me making tons of effort to keep them going just so i don't feel abandoned. That's all bullshit. It has to be.

Have you ever been hospitalised for these diagnoses? If yes, please provide facility name(s) and age of admissions and discharges:

The Hadley Institute - feb 09 - present

Are you aware of a history of psychiatric complaints in your family? If yes, please list family member(s), diagnoses, and how this affected you personally:

No.

Environmental History:

Are you aware of any complications during your birth? If yes, please explain below:

No.

Are you aware of any difficulties in development during your infancy, such as learning disabilities, speech impediments, etc? If yes, please explain below:

I have dyspraxia, it was diagnosed in 5th grade when my parents finally got fed up of me failing every subject for not being able to write well enough.

Are you aware of any long term separation from your mother during your infancy? If yes, please explain below:

I dunno, but knowing my mother, she was back at work a week after I was born, tops. My parents cared more about thier jobs than they did about me. Maybe that's why I'm such a fuckup?

Please describe the location and environment in which you grew up. Please list town and state, and what it was like and how this affected you:

I grew up in Temecula, California, in a huge house with it's own private pool. My parents were rich as hell, dad's on the board of a steel company, and mom's a stockbroker. I was a mistake. They left me to be raised by a string of nannies. one parent would hire one, fuck them, then the other would fire them when they found out and do the same thing. It didn't take me long to realise they couldn't care less about me, i think they only kept me around to look good on their portfolios.

It didn't matter what i did, it just got written off as a cry for attention and ignored. I learned pretty quick that my parents wouldn't care if I somehow ended up president, so long as they could keep on doing thier jobs, and i went off the rails. they didn't even attempt to discipline me, and the only nannies who did got fired pretty quickly. The neighbours were all stuck up rich people too, they kept their kids away from me, but fuck 'em. i didn't care. I chucked eggs are a few gates and cars, brought all kinds of 'lower class scum' into the shitty gated community we lived in, and I didn't care what they did about it. By the time I was fourteen the only time I even saw my parents was when they were yelling at me about something or other.

Please describe your educational history. How were you in school, both as a young child and in later grades? How were your grades? Did you enjoy school? Please answer below:

My parents sent me to a private school, must have cost them a fortune. I was crap. I could never write properly, and no-one cared. they assumed I was just retarded and never bothered to even try and find out why. I failed every class. in fifth grade, my teacher sent me off to an educational psychologist for a load of tests and shit, they labelled me as dyspraxic. No-one ever really bothered to do anything about that though, just a few halfassed sessions to try and help me, they stopped those after I threw coffee over the therapist. I didn't want their help, i didn't want their labels and I didn't want to be in a school full of snobs who hated me.

After that, i got in a lot of fights. in sixth grade, they expelled me, and the only school that would take me in was a pretty rough public school. it wasn't the kind of place where someone might pull a gun on a teacher, but they wouldn't think twice about throwing a punch if someone pissed them off. I loved it there. I fell in with a crowd of older girls, you know the sort. Bad girls. they smoked, drank, fucked and did a lot of drugs. The perfect fuck you to my parents really. I started bringing them home with me to use the pool after school every day, they gave me drink, cigs and drugs, and, well, there was a lot of sex involved. None of them were really my friends, they were using me to get to my money and my pool, but i didn't care then and I don't care now.

Do/did you have many friends growing up? Do/did you have a best friend? If yes, please explain below:

I just told you about them. Kelly, Naomi, Emma and Vicky. Met them when I was twelve. Last saw them when i was fourteen and leaving for hadley. they ot me into drink, drugs, smoking and sex. They helped me discover my sexuality, I guess I can thank them for that.
At Hadley she’s made friends with another student, Laura Richardson. This relationship is 100% non sexual.

Do/did you pursue any extra curricular activities or talents? If yes, please explain below:

Just swimming. I swim every day, it helps me to control myself. When i'm in the water, i feel like i actually know my body. on dry land I'm awkward, a bit uncoordinated and stuff, but in the water? There, I feel amazing. I can move the way i want to, i can match anyone else in the pool in ways I can't on land. Swimming is what keeps me sane and stops me from lashing out at people. When i get pissed off here at hadley, i hold it in, and i keep it in until after class when i can go jump in the pool and work it all out.
Removal of pool privileges as punishment does nothing but serve to make Dani’s Conduct worse.

If sexually active, please list age of onset and sexual preference below. If not sexually active, are you aware of a sexual preference?:

Thirteen, lesbian.

Legal History:

Do/did you ever abuse controlled substances, including but not limited to prescription medications, street drugs or alcohol? If yes, please explain below:

I've told you three or four times now that I've done pot, booze and cigs.

Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If yes, please list conviction, age of conviction and circumstances below:

Convicted? No, never convicted. It wouldn't look good on my parent's portfolios, they were happy enough to whip out the chequebooks and make everything go away.

If you answered yes to the above, please list sentences connected to these convictions below:

N/A

Have you ever knowingly committed a crime for which you were not convicted or sentenced? If yes, please explain below:

Yeah.

I've stolen stuff, from my parents, from kids at school, from stores and from school itself, i've vandalised school, houses, cars and the schoolbus, spoked smoked weed, been drunk underage, had sex underage, drunk in public, sex in public, and jaywalking.

My parents settled paid for everythign I stole or broke, had the cars and bus repaired and gave compensation. i got told not to do it again.

Personal Interview:

Describe yourself to the best of your ability in only five words:

Hadley's one and only Mermaid

(I didn't write this)

It’s a fairly accurate description considering the amount of time she spends in the water.

Is the glass half empty, or half full? Explain your answer below:

What's in the glass? If it's somethign worth having, it's totally empty, if it's not, it's full. there is no halfway.

If you could change only one thing in your life, what would it be, and why?:

I wouldn't have let people like lilith and Tifa get so close.

How do you feel about your life and the things you have done in it, looking back? If you have committed crimes, how do you feel about those now?:

I don't really care about the crimes and stuff, those are all my parents fault really. maybe if they gave a shit about me, I wouldn't be quite such a fuckup. the rest? Well, I dunno really. I hate what happens when people close to me leave, but i can't not let people close. Right now I have one friend, Laura Richardson, and i'm doing my best not to scare her off like i did to lilith and Tifa. I'm nto a fuckup, i just have shitty circumstances.

What are your goals in life, and how do you feel those would be best accomplished?:

i want to sail. Just buy a boat and sail, maybe settle down on a tropical island somewhere. maybe I'll become a scuba instructor out there, adopt a cute little local girl and be a great mom.

(I didn't write this either, okay?)

Lastly, why have you chosen admission at St. Christina Psychiatric Rehabilitation Center, and how do you think this will help you toward your life goals?:

I was at hadley, and we're being moved over, it's as simple as that. I guess if it helps me be less confrontational, then when i get out of here I can get my boat and just go.

Patient/Guardian Signature:

By agreeing to admission to our facilities, you hereby agree to abide by all rules and terms of service outlined in patient or resident handbooks, rules and codes of conduct. You hereby agree to waive your right to voluntary dismissal from our facilities until such a time as facility administrators sign paperwork for your release. You hereby agree to comply with facility staff recommendations, demands, or outlines for treatment. You hereby waive your right to informed medical consent before medication changes or medical procedures. You hereby agree to waive your right to hold GR Biotech and its Subsidiaries responsible for any personal harm or distress incurred during treatment. GR Biotech and its Subsidiaries reserve the right to add or amend these terms of service at any time.

Please sign and date below:

Dr. Shelby I. Clement, Psy.D 19 May 2011

St. Christina Psychiatric Rehabilitation Center & St. Christina Medical Center are Subsidiaries of GR Biotech. All rights reserved ® 2011
Danica Princip
Danica Princip

Reward Points : 26

Back to top Go down

Danica Princip Empty Re: Danica Princip

Post by Mod Zillah Fri May 20, 2011 7:41 am

Danica Princip Stchristinaslogobase

Welcome to St. Christina's Psychiatric Rehabilitation Center. Your ward and room assignments can be found below, along with the name of your primary therapist. Please familiarise yourself with all patient handbooks and codes of conduct.

Building: Bennett
Wing: N/A
Ward: B
Room: B2
Bed: 1
Primary Therapist: Dr. __________

Study Group(s):

Primary: Antisocial Behaviors
      Psychiatric Issues

Final Application Approval Steps for Players:

Your assigned membergroup is: Adolescent Patient

Before you can begin play on STC, you must complete these final steps:

• Sign up for your assigned membergroup (shown above) HERE (Pay close attention to pick the correct usergroup listed on this approval stamp! Characters that are not signed up for their correct membergroups after approval will be subject to deletion during the next activity check.)
  • Familiarise Yourself with you Patient Hanbook, located in St. Christina's Rosters and Information forum, on the main board.

Code:
[center][font=garamond][size=22][color=#555555][b] -File Note- [/b][/color][/size][/font]

_____________________________________________________________[/center]

[b]Patient Name:[/b] Princip, Danica
[b]Primary Study Group:[/b] Antisocial Behaviors
[b]Primary Therapist:[/b] Dr. ___________
[b]Building:[/b] Bennett
[b]Wing:[/b] N/A
[b]Ward:[/b] B

[center]_____________________________________________________________[/center]

[b]Note Subject:[/b] (Therapy Report, Medication Change, Dormitory Reassignment, Medical Report, Behavioural Report, Progress Report, Procedure Report, Disciplinary Report, etc.)

[b]Note Contents:[/b] (Explain behaviour observations, patient actions, procedures, medication changes, disciplinary actions, medical reports, etc. here)

[b]Note Author:[/b] (Your character name here.)

[b]Other:[/b] (Optional extra notes here.)

Mod Zillah
Mod Zillah

Reward Points : 378

Back to top Go down