Suffer The Children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:06 am
Statistics
We have 54 registered users
The newest registered user is kaylmarn

Our users have posted a total of 1892 messages in 473 subjects
AFFILIATES

Listed At:
RPGCollection RPG-Directory Seductive Supernatural Shadowplay redcarpet&&rebellion. Blank Pages The GLITTER Web Directory
Affiliates:
Shelpey Alley Bittersweet Forever Nuages du Monde GATHERING SOULS HL2 The Hammel Institute Souls on Fire Mystical Realms Role Playing Chat * Action * Fantasy * Historical Fiction * Horror * Sci Fi * Steampunk * Western Bonsoir

Jake Pierce

Go down

Jake Pierce Empty Jake Pierce

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:34 am

Jacqueline “Jake” Pierce

Jake Pierce Daniela

Full Name: Pierce, Jacqueline “Jake”
D.O.B.: 09/05/1988
Address: 2771 Mercer Road
City: New Castle
State: PA
Ethnicity: Caucasian/Native American
Height: 5’7”
Weight: 130lb
Eye Colour: Blue
Hair Colour: Brown
Distinguishing Marks: Tattoos - three - the ruins of a castle on my left side, just a few inches below my armpit and measuring about the size of my fist; the letter A and the outline of a starling inside of my right hip; a straight line running parallel to my spine down the right side of my back

Medical History
Allergies: none
Medical Issues: none

Do you smoke tobacco, consume alcohol, or use street drugs? If yes, please list number of packs per day, number of drinks per day and/or names of consumed drugs below:
I used to be a regular smoker but have been trying to quit for nearly a year now. I do like to smoke marijuana a few times a week, but am content doing without. I do not usually drink alcohol and have never done any “hard” drugs.

Green Ridge Residential Registration:

Please list your chosen address within Green Ridge below:
111 Holden St

Please list any other persons residing with you at this chosen address, who are not dependents or spouse:
n/a

Please list any dependents who reside with you. Please include ages and relationship to yourself:
n/a

Please list your marital status. Single/Married/Divorced/Widowed. If married, please list name of spouse and note if he/she intends to reside with you at this address:
Single

Please list any large taxable material possessions below, such as motor vehicles or other property of substantial value that will be relocating to Green Ridge Island with you:
owns a a 2002 Honda CRV

Are you a citizen or a permanent (Green Card) resident of the United States of America?:
citizen

Employment Registration (Optional):

Do you plan to find employment on Green Ridge Island? If so, which position(s) are you applying for, and where?:
Yes, Daisy Bank Farm Farmhand

Do you possess necessary qualifications for the position(s) for which you are applying? If yes, please list official qualifications below:
No official qualifications

Please list your three most recent employment positions and locations of employment below:
Worked on family farm

Do you possess any other skills that you feel may benefit your ability to perform in the position(s) for which you are applying? Examples include extra languages, history of customer service and work in the care industries, etc. If yes, please list skills below:
Worked on family farm, particularly with the livestock (dairy cows, pigs, and chickens)

How do you feel your previous employment will benefit your ability to perform in the position(s) for which you are applying?:
I believe that having lived and worked on a farm for my entire life more than qualifies me for a position as a farmhand. I am accustomed to hard work and long hours. I am physically fit and knowledgable about modern farming practices and technologies.

Legal History:

Do/did you ever abuse controlled substances, including but not limited to prescription medications, street drugs or alcohol? If yes, please explain below:
I don’t think that I ever have “abused” any substances, although I do smoke pot I only do so recreationally in my own home when my time is my own. As a teenager I once drank an entire bottle of vodka and as a result had to have my stomach pumped. I received counselling as well as a fine for underaged drinking and am not inclined to drink at all much less to excess ever again.

Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If yes, please list conviction, age of conviction and circumstances below:
Theft of convenience store, aged 15

If you answered yes to the above, please list sentences connected to these convictions below:
community service, 200 hours completed over the course of 6 months

Have you ever knowingly committed a crime for which you were not convicted or sentenced? If yes, please explain below:
no

Personal Interview:

Why have you chosen to relocate to Green Ridge Island? Please explain below:
Father recently lost the family farm, looking to relocate and start over somewhere where I can get by relatively unnoticed. I feel that on Green Ridge Island, considering the priorities of most of the residents, this will be more possible than if I were to be the new stranger in the typical small American town.

Green Ridge Island houses a psychiatric rehabilitation hospital, and as such, living and working amongst those with mental health issues would be typical practice. Are you comfortable with this?:
Yes. I don’t tend to take much notice of people, sane or otherwise. Also, and this may not be a very noble motivation, but living amongst patients with mental health issues will hopefully render my own “unique” qualities more invisible.

Do you agree to abide by all Green Ridge Island laws and regulations upon relocation?:
Yes

Finally, please tell us a little about yourself. Where did you grow up, and what was it like? What were your prior relationships with significant others/family or friends like? What instances have lead to your current choice in career and/or relocation? What events in your life do you feel have shaped who you are today? Include any information you feel that is pertinent about yourself and your situations:
I grew up in Western Pennsylvania on my parent’s farm. Life was simple, I guess. I never really fit in, not really adhering to the standard set by most other girls in that area. When I was a teenager my younger sister was violently assaulted and raped. After that, I became more or less her body guard and my entire family rather withdrew from the outside world. I have only really had one friend, Abbie. But the town seemed to deem our relationship unnatural and Abbie’s parents sent her away while we were still in high school. I have not heard from her since. My mother left my father three years ago, and though the farm was already going down hill by then, her leaving was the catalyst for a quick decline in my father’s motivation and mental stability. He sold the farm in order to send my younger sister to University in Connecticut and bought a small house with what was left over. Living together is unpleasant for the both of us and so I have decided to leave. I am a simple person, I don’t look for trouble or adventure. I am hoping that this move will provide me with the quiet, solitary life I desire.

Resident Signature:

By opting to relocate to Green Ridge Island and the town of Green Ridge, you hereby agree to abide by all Green Ridge Island laws and the instructions of Green Ridge Security, Green Ridge Town Officials, and St. Christina Facility administrators. You hereby waive rights granted to you by the state of Oregon or any other state belonging to the United States of America or to any other country or county. You acknowledge that Green Ridge Island, the town of Green Ridge and the St. Christina facilities are not subject to any state laws. You acknowledge that any personal property transported to Green Ridge Island becomes the responsibility of GR Biotech and its subsidiaries. You hereby waive your right to register to vote in any states within the continental United States, within the states of Alaska and Hawaii, and within any US territories. You waive your right to representation by any political parties or persons within the aforementioned US locations or other countries. You acknowledge that you are legally bound not to disclose information regarding Green Ridge laws, protocols or procedures of any kind with persons not residing on Green Ridge Island. You acknowledge that visitors to Green Ridge Island become the sole responsibility of the undersigned, and are subject to the same laws, protocols and procedures as Green Ridge island residents during their stay. You acknowledge that visitors to Green Ridge Island are subject to surveillance by Green Ridge officials and employees, and may be removed from the island without notice. You acknowledge that any minors under the age of thirteen (13) that are claimed as dependents remain the sole responsibility of the undersigned, and are subject to the same laws, protocols and procedures as all Green Ridge Island residents. GR Biotech and its Subsidiaries reserve the right to add to or amend these terms of service at any time.

Please sign and date below:

J. Pierce 08/23/2011

Back to top Go down

Jake Pierce Empty Re: Jake Pierce

Post by Admin Ghost Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:06 pm

-DENIED-

We apologise for the inconvenience, but this application has been denied. Below, you will find any reasons given for this action, and we hope that they help you to fine tune your next application here at STC.

• Unfortunately, I don't even have to read this application to know that you did not read the rules on the forum, or on the directions for posting an application. You did not use the code provided to you, and you did not resize your image to fit the standard image dimension rules.
  • You missed off the last part of the application entirely, which mightn't have happened if you had read the application posting guidelines through and used the correct code.
  • You also seem not to have read the site news, which states that we are moving very soon, and resident characters will no longer be viable to play. If you wish to play on STC, please hold your next application until we have completed our transition, and please make sure you read all of the site rules and information provided to you after the reboot.

You may post another application here on STC, but the character you post may not use the same name or issues as those on this application. Please be sure you have read all of the information provided to you on the forum, and take your time with future application. Good luck!

This app was reviewed by: Admin Ghost.
Admin Ghost
Admin Ghost
Admin

Reward Points : 146

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum