Suffer The Children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:06 am
Statistics
We have 54 registered users
The newest registered user is kaylmarn

Our users have posted a total of 1892 messages in 473 subjects
AFFILIATES

Listed At:
RPGCollection RPG-Directory Seductive Supernatural Shadowplay redcarpet&&rebellion. Blank Pages The GLITTER Web Directory
Affiliates:
Shelpey Alley Bittersweet Forever Nuages du Monde GATHERING SOULS HL2 The Hammel Institute Souls on Fire Mystical Realms Role Playing Chat * Action * Fantasy * Historical Fiction * Horror * Sci Fi * Steampunk * Western Bonsoir

Gregory Evers

Go down

Gregory Evers Empty Gregory Evers

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:36 am

Gregory Evers Stchristinaslogobase

Please use blue or black ink when filling out this admission form. Additional information from all but the patient must be initialed by the author. Please answer all questions to the best of your ability. For further information or guidance, please contact a member of St. Christina staff at the number provided
in our guide brochure.

Gregory Evers Gregapp

Patient Full Name: Evers, Gregory

DOB: 12/11/1981
Address: 3 Lookout Point Drive
City: Southport
State: North Carolina
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Height: 6’0”
Weight: 135.2 lbs today. I’m sumo-status but no one believes me.
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Brown
Distinguishing Marks: I have two sleeve tattoos. On my left arm, I have a red Chinese dragon, a large red koi and a red lotus surrounded by waves. On my right arm, I have a dagger and a green dragon surrounded by fire.

Medical History:

Please list any and all allergies and age of onset below:
N/A

Are you aware of any ongoing medical issues?:
Anorexia nervosa has been so kind as to bestow upon me an assortment of biological disturbances. I was diagnosed with iron deficiency anemia, insomnia and a thermoregulatory deficiency. Basically, I’m freezing at 65 degrees Fahrenheit. But all of this is entirely my fault, so there’s no sense in complaining about it.

If yes, list age of diagnoses by medical professionals, or age of onset below:
All three diagnoses were added at the tail end of the same year I developed anorexia- last year to be exact.

If you are receiving treatment for an ongoing medical complaint, please list prescriptions, strength of dose, frequency of dose, and other treatment plans below:
Femiron: 10 mg once daily (for the anemia)
Rozerem: 8 mg once before bed (for the insomnia)
The thermoregulation thing isn’t that severe that I need to take medication for it. I combat this with lots of scarves and lots of sweaters.

Do you smoke tobacco, consume alcohol, or use street drugs? If yes, please list number of packs per day, number of drinks per day and/or names of consumed drugs below:
I try to limit myself to smoking a quarter of a pack a day, totaling to 5 cigarettes with most packs. If I’m on edge, I’ll smoke up to half a pack, but only then. Smoking is expensive. I only drink on occasion- there are 145 calories in one 12 oz. of Budweiser. Bet you didn’t know that. But whenever I get to the point where I say ‘Fuck it!’ and drink anyway, I do it to get shitfaced… sometimes to die. So whenever I’m in those moods (which don’t happen very often, maybe once or twice a month) I drink whatever I can get my hands on (beer, wine, liquor) all at once. Then I don’t eat for however long it takes to get my weight back to where it was before I drank, and then I restrict some more. I’ve smoked weed here and there in my teens, but only then, and nothing else.

Psychiatric History:

Have you been diagnosed with any psychiatric issues? If so, please list diagnoses and age of diagnoses below:
Major Depressive Disorder: Age 17
Anorexia Nervosa: Age 28

If you answered yes to the above, please list any and all prescriptions, including dosage and frequency of dosage, and other treatment plans below:
Zoloft: 50 mg in the morning once a day.

I see a Dialectical Behavioral Therapist named Dr. Henry Xavier once a week. I call him Professor X, like in X-Men. He thinks it's funny.

If you answered yes to the above, please describe your feelings, symptoms, triggers and any incidents associated with the diagnoses, such as outbursts, suicide attempts or any other signs of non-typical behaviors, and approximate ages of incidents below:
After I was removed from my father’s ‘care’, I didn’t have anyone to hate anymore except myself. I really think that’s the reason for trying to kill myself not once, not twice, but three times despite the fact that I knew what it would do to my older sister, Marie. I just don’t care anymore. Before I went to juvie for beating my father until he bled, I was so angry. At everything. And then, once he was out of the picture, I wasn’t angry anymore- I was just empty. I felt like I wasn’t going anywhere in life and that I was just bringing my sister down with me. So I tried to remove myself from existence three times and that feeling never went away. I’m still a failure, and I’m still making Marie sad and guilty by having so many problems. My depression is currently getting worse because I was recently ripped from the one who kept me alive- my daughter Olivia.

My ex Monica was constantly fighting with me and trying to separate our daughter from me over the years. I’ve had depression, I believe, my entire life, but after I learned that attempting suicide wouldn’t get me anywhere… I jumped right into another target behavior- anorexia nervosa. What started out as dieting and going for periodic jogs quickly turned into obsessively counting calories and running for miles with nothing in my stomach but water, pills and a leftover toothpaste taste. I have a lot of ‘food rituals’, which consist of counting calories with everything I eat, ‘dieting’ (Which is my fancy word for ‘restricting’), cutting food into tiny pieces to trick myself that I’m eating less and throwing food away when Marie isn’t looking. When I’m fasting, I eat 0 to 100 calories a day, while on normal days it’s 200-500. 500+ and we have a problem. I’m also very uncomfortable eating in front of people. They shouldn’t have to see the fact that I’m the fucking Titanic. All of this wouldn’t have happened if I actually did something about my depression- I just had to scrounge around in the dark for another disorder. I’m such a fuck-up.

Have you ever been hospitalized for these diagnoses? If yes, please provide facility name(s) and age of admissions and discharges as well as what diagnoses you were you hospitalized for, or what incidents lead to hospitalization:
Suicide Attempt #1: From February 15th 1999 to February 20th 1999, Age 17 (I tried hanging myself with a belt, but I didn’t quite get my timing down. Marie saw me when she got home from work and called for an ambulance. I woke up in the hospital with Marie crying at my bedside.)
Suicide Attempt #2: From July 18th 2001 to July 25th, 2001, Age 19 (I was smarter this time with timing- I swallowed close to an entire bottle of Tylenol while Marie was out on a blind date. She came home early because they clearly weren’t a good match and I was once again rushed to the hospital. When I woke up, Marie was sleeping because she was crying so much.)
Suicide Attempt #3: From March 1st 2002 to March 7th 2002, Age 20 (Because I was ever so determined to die, I was planning on slitting my throat with a kitchen knife. But I was a pansy and kept drawing back the knife right when I told myself that I was going to slit my throat now! … No, now! Marie came up to ask me a question and saw me with a huge knife pointed at my throat. I checked myself in before she could do so herself.)
Eating Disorder Treatment: From October 12th 2010 to October 30th 2010, Age 28 (I checked myself in here too. Olivia asked me why I wouldn’t eat yogurt with her. I got out just in time to take her trick-or-treating.)

All of these were at the New Hanover Regional Medical Center in Wilmington, North Carolina. I was on the same ward in all of the admissions, with the exception of the first one because I was in the adolescent ward as opposed to the adult.

Are you aware of a history of psychiatric complaints in your family? If yes, please list family member(s), diagnoses, and how this affected you personally:
My father was probably a sociopath, but he was never diagnosed. He was an alcoholic though, I’m certain of that. I didn’t know my mom well enough to know if she had any disorders. Marie is completely issue-free. If I weren’t in her life, she’d be much happier.

Environmental History:

Are you aware of any complications during your birth? If yes, please explain below:
I came out normal- natural birth without complications. At least I wasn’t a cantankerous punk then

Are you aware of any difficulties in development during your infancy, such as learning disabilities, speech impediments, etc? If yes, please explain below:
No, sir.

Are you aware of any long term separation from your mother during your infancy? If yes, please explain below:
During infancy, no. But my mom took off when I was six years old and I haven’t seen her since. She’s probably dead. I couldn’t really blame her- I couldn’t stand my father either and I would’ve left too if I could. It was wrong of Katherine Evers to leave raising me up to Marie, though. She was only sixteen then. Marie remembers her, but I don’t.

Please describe the location and environment in which you grew up. Please list town and state, and what it was like and how this affected you:
I was raised in Matthews, North Carolina- it’s a town pretty close to Charlotte. I can’t really remember anything from when my family was all together happily- my memory really starts when my mom disappeared with her tail between her legs so that Marie and I could be at the ‘mercy’ of our drunken asshole father who we could do nothing about, Bernard Evers. This was my life- go to school, eat what Marie cooked, come crying to her when Daddy Dearest was in one of his rages, live in fear, lie to teachers. (Who never noticed because Bernie never hit me in places I couldn’t cover up. What a clever bastard, huh? Like no other sociopath had thought of that before…) Marie, now Marie Evers-Cadence after she got married to Tristan Cadence, is ten years older than I am and she is basically my mother as well as being my sister. When I went to live back with her and Tristan a few months ago, it’s like moving back in with parental figures. Anyway, back to the sob story- Marie got out of the house when I was eight, but she was back periodically from college to check up on me. The only reason why she didn’t call CPS on our dad was because I was lying to her too- I told her that he only yelled. I don’t know why… I probably wanted to protect that slob. But when I was fifteen, I completely snapped one day. I was fed up with being hit, I was fed up with being screamed at for absolutely nothing, and I was fed up with lying to the one person who cared about me. So when Bernie was drunk, I took him on. Granted, it wasn’t a fair fight because he was barely standing to begin with, but I didn’t hold back. And that landed me in juvie for one year because the judge decided not to take his previous abuse into account. Yay. After that, I lived with Marie until I went to live with Monica. I haven’t seen the bastard since. I hope he drank himself to death. Alone.

Please describe your educational history. How were you in school, both as a young child and in later grades? How were your grades? Did you enjoy school? What was school socialization like? What were your academic strengths and weaknesses? Please answer below:
Absolute shit all around. Low C’s were to me as A’s were to Asians. I went to juvie for a year when I was a sophomore, so I repeated that grade and graduated when I was 19. I barely passed high school because I didn’t care about anything, but after passing a number of remedial classes at Brunswick Community College, I turned around because I discovered that I actually kind of liked learning. I got A’s and B’s in community college and was then accepted to the University of North Carolina at Wilmington. I majored in Psychology for about a year, then dropped out to raise my daughter once she was in the picture.

Do/did you have many friends growing up? Do/did you have a best friend? If yes, please explain below:
I wasn’t exactly Mr. Popular Super-jock, but I did have a few friends in elementary and middle school- I was always careful to not get too close though. When I was younger, I was terrified of getting emotionally hurt, (I knew how to deal with physical pain thanks to my old man, but I was petrified of emotional pain, and caring.) so I thought that social withdrawal was a good way to combat this. In high school and up until I dropped out of college, I was in a number of hard rock and metal bands. Most recently, (meaning 2007) I was one of the guitarists in a local rapcore band called Antisleep.

I was the closest with everyone there than I was with anyone in my life who I’ve considered a friend. I can go over the line-up now: Eli and Jamal switched off between rapping and vocals, Gavin was lead guitar, I was rhythm guitar, Isiah was the bassist, Diego was the drummer and we all took turns doing the screams. All of them, collectively, helped me get over most of my awkwardness. I felt that I could just be myself around them. Then, ironically enough to the fact that I’m scared of being emotionally scarred, I left the band so that I could raise Olive. We haven’t talked since, and since then I’ve been horribly isolated. My awkwardness came back.

Do/did you pursue any extra curricular activities or talents? If yes, please explain below:
I’ve played guitar and written songs since I purchased a beat-up acoustic Ibanez from a pawnshop at age 12. I taught myself chords, notes and finger-picking. Guitar was my only escape from Asshole, so I got pretty good pretty fast. I’m not a shredder, so I usually left lead guitar up to whoever was better. I sing too, but only when I’m alone. Singing Olive to sleep doesn’t count. I’m also a runner (That’s another one of my escapes.)- sometimes I pass out because I don’t eat beforehand.

If sexually active, please list age of onset and sexual preference below. If not sexually active, are you aware of a sexual preference?:
This is kind of a funny story. Well, it’s not funny to me, but it’ll be funny to you if you’re the type to laugh at other peoples’ ironic misfortune. I’m gay, but my entire life I’ve told myself that I wasn’t. I attempted to brainwash myself by having sex with women here and there since I was seventeen. One night, when I was 25, I mindlessly fucked a then 25-year-old law student named Monica Collado. And guess what? Time for the punch line- I got her pregnant. We had a daughter together and we weren’t even in love. In fact, we kind of hated each other- she, a manipulative, controlling, balls-in-the-purse bitch… and I, a sardonic, mopey failure who had no interest in her whatsoever. The only thing keeping me from leaving Monica was Olivia, who was born on June 21st, 2007. That, and the fact that I would have nowhere to go if I left- a part-time job stocking shelves at a supermarket wasn’t exactly bringing home as much money as Monica, who’s a prosecuting lawyer. I was basically a stay-at-home dad, and that was the one reason why I decided to stay alive. I love Olive the way any father- well, okay, any father besides mine, loves their child. I was her protection, the one who helped her with her homework, the one who cheered her up and made her smile. But once Monica came home, she was always attempting to separate us. And this became legal when she claimed to the courts of North Carolina that I’m ‘too unstable to care for a child’. I can actually recite her exaggerations from memory: "Greg's anorexia and suicidal ideation has a major impact on how he raises our daughter, and Olivia should not be in the environment that he, intentionally or unintentionally, creates. I do not believe that he is mentally stable enough to be the primary guardian of a four-year-old girl. There's no telling if he could turn into a physical abuser, like his own father, just as suddenly as he developed anorexia. In fact, he has an assault and batter charge on his record, which only solidifies my point." Well, they believed her because she’s a lawyer- she’s good at twisting things. And the law took away my daughter- my one reason to live. But hey, that’s good news for you- if I still had custody of Olive, I wouldn’t be filling this application out to begin with.

Please explain a little about your overall life below. What circumstances do you feel have brought you to where you are now? How do you feel about those? Do you have any thing else to note about your life that you feel has had some bearing on your current situation? Please explain below:
When I was younger, I was angry. I was angry that my mom abandoned my sister and I. I was angry that I was born gay and socially forced to change myself. I was angry at my father, so much that I was consumed with hatred and was intent on killing him, which landed me a year in juvie. My childhood was basically taken up with blind rage.

Then, I guess prison had beaten me out of it or maybe I just ran out of steam, but after I was released to live with Marie, anger was replaced with apathy. I just didn’t care about anything. I was empty and hollow, and at times, I’d wish that I was angry again… just to feel something other than misery or disconnectedness. Marie noticed it- she’s not stupid, but what I don’t understand is why she hasn’t given up on me yet. Whenever I was hospitalized, she visited me every hour she was allowed. Up until I was eight, whenever I was too afraid to go out of my room for fear of the drunken beast, she held me and sang to me until I was tired. When I woke up in the hospital after an attempt, she was either crying or sleeping at my side. If I were my own big brother, I would have abandoned myself a long time ago. Despite all that she gave me, I tried to throw it all away, three times. Four if you count starving myself.

I guess the real reason I slept with Monica that night is because I was trying to lie to myself, but also because I was trying to independently break from Marie so that I could fail on my own… so that I wouldn’t have to drag her down with me.

Once I found out I was going to be a father, I would have ran for it if I didn’t have such a shitty father myself. I vowed to myself as a kid that I would never be who Bernard Evers was… or is if he’s still alive. Like I fucking care. I put up with Monica’s rants every day just so that I could protect and spend time with Olive- she’s enough therapy for me just by existing. All it takes is one hug or smile from her, or to watch her sing and dance unselfconsciously like every little girl should, and I had a reason to live. I could live with being a failure as long as I could be her dad.

And then, of course, Monica needed to rob that of me. We couldn’t stand each other- she was always picking at all the things I do wrong and I was always being snide or ignoring her. The only thing we had in common was that we both loved Olivia. Monica was always the sort of woman who needed to be in control. Any opposition or weak link was quickly disposed of. She went before the court, and I couldn’t compare. Prosecuting lawyer vs. stay-at-home dad without a college degree… and you could guess the outcome. They took her excuses that I was too ‘unstable’ and that was the end of that- no consideration that I was the one who primarily took care of Olive while Monica was working, no consideration that Olive was happy with that, because she’s ‘legally too young to decide who she wants to live with’. Bullshit- a child as young as three knows which parent they’re happier being around. I love her, Olive loves me and we both make each other happy… but that’s apparently not enough. Monica doesn’t want me in Olive’s life, but I swear, after I get the help required to kick the suicidal ideation and eating disorder, I’m being a part of her life before Monica’s brainwashing can get to her. Even if I have to settle for not being her primary guardian. I won’t be my father- I won’t be a wallower who needs alcohol to escape from the fact that he is a father. If I am, then I may as well try to kill myself and succeed this time around.

Legal History:

Do/did you ever abuse controlled substances, including but not limited to prescription medications, street drugs or alcohol? If yes, please explain below:
As mentioned before, I have binge drank a few times, but I’m not dependent on alcohol. So no.

Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If yes, please list conviction, age of conviction and circumstances below:
Assault and battery- Age 15: I was sick of getting beaten, but more importantly, I was sick of lying to Marie. I took a rather bloody stand and I paid the consequences. What gets me angry still is that Bernie got off scott-free. The evidence was ‘inadmissible’, so even though he’d been abusing Marie and I for years, I had no proof so I was the only one punished. How awesome is that?

If you answered yes to the above, please list sentences connected to these convictions below:
One year at the Gaston Juvenile Detention Center and one year of probation.

Have you ever knowingly committed a crime for which you were not convicted or sentenced? If yes, please explain below:
Nope- attacking my father was the only crime I’d ever committed, which is probably the reason why my jail time was so short.

Personal Interview:

Describe yourself to the best of your ability in only five words:
Useless fat slob going nowhere.

You come across a glass of water. The total volume of water in the glass constitutes half of its total capacity. Is the glass half empty, or half full? Explain your answer below:
Obviously half empty- it was full before, then you drink some or you spill it. Most people pour a full glass at the start. What kind of moronic question is that?

If you could change only one thing in your life, what would it be, and why?:
Half of me wants to say that I should be dead right now, and half of me wants to change myself. Complete reinvention. I’d not let my depression get in the way of work and home, eat the quantity I’m supposed to eat, treat Monica with respect no matter how angry she makes me, exercise with food in my stomach, go back to college and get a degree I can use, but most importantly, I’d be a father who Olive can admire. I guess to Monica and the courts of North Carolina, ‘love’ alone doesn’t cut it. I guess I’ll go with the latter. I have a daughter to think about.

How do you feel about your life and the things you have done in it, looking back? If you have committed crimes, how do you feel about those now?:
I feel like I’ve seriously fucked it up. Not only did I go to juvie, get a girl I wasn’t dating at the time pregnant, attempt suicide and develop an eating disorder, but I’ve also managed to make everyone (minus Marie) around me think I’m a failure… including myself. As for beating my father, I feel absolutely no remorse for that. The prick should count his blessings if he’s still alive.

What are your goals in life, and how do you feel those would be best accomplished?:
I want to be the father that Olivia deserves, and I guess that would be best accomplished by actually eating and taking therapy seriously. I also need to get a steady job so that I can move out of the Cadence’s. The reason why I haven’t done that yet is because I’ve pretty much given up on myself… but this needs to change.

Lastly, why have you chosen admission at St. Christina Psychiatric Rehabilitation Center, and how do you think this will help you toward your life goals?:
Correction: You chose me, but I’m kind of glad you did. At this point, I’m going nowhere. If I keep starving myself and attempting suicide and wallowing in my problems, that’ll give the court more of a reason for me not to see my daughter. I love Olive, and I want more than anything to be a good father for her. If you will help me do that, then hell, I’ll do whatever you want. Scout’s honor.

Patient/Guardian Signature:

By agreeing to admission to our facilities, you hereby agree to abide by all rules and terms of service outlined in patient or resident handbooks, rules and codes of conduct. You hereby agree to waive your right to voluntary dismissal from our facilities until such a time as facility administrators sign paperwork for your release. You hereby agree to comply with facility staff recommendations, demands, or outlines for treatment. You hereby waive your right to informed medical consent before medication changes or medical procedures. You hereby agree to waive your right to hold GR Biotech and its Subsidiaries responsible for any personal harm or distress incurred during treatment. GR Biotech and its Subsidiaries reserve the right to add or amend these terms of service at any time.

Please sign and date below:

Greg Evers 8/14/2011

St. Christina Psychiatric Rehabilitation Center & St. Christina Medical Center are Subsidiaries of GR Biotech. All rights reserved ® 2011

Player Nickname: Natasha
Chatango Screename: WtfitsTASH
Character Play-By Chris Carrabba

Last edited by Gregory Evers on Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:02 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Gregory Evers Empty Re: Gregory Evers

Post by Mod Kels Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:21 pm

-Pending-

This application is currently pending. Below, you'll find the reasons for this pending notice. If you wish to continue the application process, please follow the points laid out below by a member of STC's staff.

• For starters, we have a slight problem with Gregory's height, weight and face. 121 pounds is a very unhealthy thin for a man a foot shorter than Gregory. For a guy who's 6 foot five it's pretty much dead. While he's anorexic, if he's going to be that tall he needs a little more weight to him. Secondly, James Marsden isn't really a PB who works for an anorexic. He's healthy if not a little muscular. There are plenty of bone-thin models out there who would represent the disease much more accurately.
  • This one's a small nitpick but I'd like to see Monica's in court claims legalized up a bit. Seeing a lawyer say ‘starved myself and tried to die’ took me right out of the voice of the application. A lawyer in court would have used the technical terms.
  • Courts can start to consider the wishes of the children as early as six or seven years of age according to my research so at eight they probably would have at least heard her out.

Please reply to this thread once you have edited your application, to let us know, and a member of STC's staff will review your application again at our next possible convenience..

This app was reviewed by: Mod Kels and Admin Space.
Mod Kels
Mod Kels

Reward Points : 289

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:17 pm

EDITED!

-I changed the play-by
-Height and weight is now a touch more proportioned, while still being an anorexic BMI
-Monica's dialogue is more professional
-Olivia is now four years old, so that she legally wouldn't have a say.

Thanks for reading it over!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Kels Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:31 pm

Gregory Evers Stchristinaslogobase

Welcome to St. Christina's Psychiatric Rehabilitation Center. Your ward and room assignments can be found below, along with the name of your primary therapist. Please familiarise yourself with all patient handbooks and codes of conduct.

Building: Main
Wing: Male
Ward: B
Room: B1
Bed: 1
Primary Therapist: Dr. Annette Fowler

Study Group(s):

Primary:Psychiatric Issues
      Depression/Suicide Risk
      Drug Abuse

Final Application Approval Steps for Players:

Your assigned membergroup is: Adult Patient

Before you can begin play on STC, you must complete these final steps:

• Sign up for your assigned membergroup (shown above) HERE (Pay close attention to pick the correct usergroup listed on this approval stamp! Characters that are not signed up for their correct membergroups after approval will be subject to deletion during the next activity check.)
  • Familiarise Yourself with you Patient Hanbook, located in St. Christina's Rosters and Information forum, on the main board.

Code:
[center][font=garamond][size=22][color=#555555][b] -File Note- [/b][/color][/size][/font]

_____________________________________________________________[/center]

[b]Patient Name:[/b] Evers, Gregory
[b]Primary Study Group:[/b] Psychiatric Issues
[b]Primary Therapist:[/b] Dr. Annette Fowler
[b]Building:[/b] Main
[b]Wing:[/b] Male
[b]Ward:[/b] B

[center]_____________________________________________________________[/center]

[b]Note Subject:[/b] (Therapy Report, Medication Change, Dormitory Reassignment, Medical Report, Behavioural Report, Progress Report, Procedure Report, Disciplinary Report, etc.)

[b]Note Contents:[/b] (Explain behaviour observations, patient actions, procedures, medication changes, disciplinary actions, medical reports, etc. here)

[b]Note Author:[/b] (Your character name here.)

[b]Other:[/b] (Optional extra notes here.)

This app was reviewed by: Mod Kels and Admin Ghost.
Mod Kels
Mod Kels

Reward Points : 289

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum