Suffer The Children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:06 am
Statistics
We have 54 registered users
The newest registered user is kaylmarn

Our users have posted a total of 1892 messages in 473 subjects
AFFILIATES

Listed At:
RPGCollection RPG-Directory Seductive Supernatural Shadowplay redcarpet&&rebellion. Blank Pages The GLITTER Web Directory
Affiliates:
Shelpey Alley Bittersweet Forever Nuages du Monde GATHERING SOULS HL2 The Hammel Institute Souls on Fire Mystical Realms Role Playing Chat * Action * Fantasy * Historical Fiction * Horror * Sci Fi * Steampunk * Western Bonsoir

What a great start!

2 posters

Go down

What a great start! Empty What a great start!

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 5:10 am

Arrayan

Theo Loving, Tesman Bannister, Daryn Devlin, Karl Abney and Timothy Murdock.

Now - 15 June.

My family from NZ arrive on Wednesday and will be at mine for approx 3 weeks. I am still trying to pawn them off onto other family members, but no luck so far. I will hopefully still be around a bit, but stress will be VERY high and posting will likely be very slow.

Wish me luck, I'm gunna need it...

Back to top Go down

What a great start! Empty Re: What a great start!

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 9:02 am

Update:

So far I am coping better than I thought I would be, but it's been less than 24hrs so we shall see.

I will be completely AFK from today until either Sunday or Monday. Z, I will do everything in my power to tag Jonah back either tonight or tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 10:40 am

Edit: I'll be AFK but I'll have my phone with me. PM Theo if you want/ need me and I'll be able to reply ASAP.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 8:09 pm

Right...

Everything has gone epically tits up. I wont be around much, if at all, until people have gone back home. PM Theo if you want/ need me and I will try my best to get back in touch with you ASAP. Sorry everyone. Love and miss you all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Ghost Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:51 pm

Are you back yet?!
Admin Ghost
Admin Ghost
Admin

Reward Points : 146

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:29 pm

Not properly until the 15th. They go back home on the 14th.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:38 am

Adding Brendan Collier and extending until 19th.

Well... that's it. They're on the plane on the way home. Well, the first of four planes on the way home.

I am... surprisingly sad. More so than I ever thought I could have been. I have finally met some members of my family that aren't complete asswipes, and they live on the other side of the world...

I am really out of it. Everything seems a bit surreal and I'm not thinking properly. Leaving the airport to get a train back home I walked into a lamp post. I'm so not here I'm accidentally performing slapstick. I need a few days to regroup my thoughts and get my brain back from this cloud it has disappeared into. I'll be about a bit and trying to post as much as I can, but I need some time to settle back down again. Sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Waffy Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:44 am

Aww, *snugs* Well. Glad that you met non-asswipes! That's always good! And yeah, I hear you on the regrouping your brainmeats after famalah thing. Soooo have fun relaxing, love ya, miss ya, and see you when we see ya!
Mod Waffy
Mod Waffy

Reward Points : 276

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down