Suffer The Children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:06 am
Statistics
We have 54 registered users
The newest registered user is kaylmarn

Our users have posted a total of 1892 messages in 473 subjects
AFFILIATES

Listed At:
RPGCollection RPG-Directory Seductive Supernatural Shadowplay redcarpet&&rebellion. Blank Pages The GLITTER Web Directory
Affiliates:
Shelpey Alley Bittersweet Forever Nuages du Monde GATHERING SOULS HL2 The Hammel Institute Souls on Fire Mystical Realms Role Playing Chat * Action * Fantasy * Historical Fiction * Horror * Sci Fi * Steampunk * Western Bonsoir

Nathanial Schram

2 posters

Go down

Nathanial Schram Empty Nathanial Schram

Post by Nathanial Schram Mon May 16, 2011 2:32 am

Nathanial Schram Stchristinaslogobase

Please use blue or black ink when filling out this admission form. Additional information from all but the patient must be initialed by the author. Please answer all questions to the best of your ability. For further information or guidance, please contact a member of St. Christina staff at the number provided
in our guide brochure.

Nathanial Schram X1lv69

Patient Full Name: SCHRAM, NATHANIAL

DOB: 01/25/1995
Address: 2723 Cruickshank Rd
City: Phoenicia
State: New York
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Height: 5 foot 9 inches
Weight: 185 lbs
Eye Color:Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Distinguishing Marks: None

Medical History:

Please list any and all allergies and age of onset below:
None

Are you aware of any ongoing medical issues?:
None

If yes, list age of diagnoses by medical professionals, or age of onset below:
N/A

If you are receiving treatment for an ongoing medical complaint, please list prescriptions, strength of dose, frequency of dose, and other treatment plans below:
N/A

Do you smoke tobacco, consume alcohol, or use street drugs? If yes, please list number of packs per day, number of drinks per day and/or names of consumed drugs below:
Not recently

Psychiatric History:

Have you been diagnosed with any psychiatric issues? If so, please list diagnoses and age of diagnoses below:

Yes

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, without overt compulsions, age 16

I fantasized about sex a lot. Violent sex. Hurtful sex. I like to think of myself as a gentle person, loving, kind, generally good, and these fantasies make me want to scream with their content. I don't trust myself to have sex with any of the girls that have offered because I am afraid that I will hurt them. I started avoiding people because when I look at any one attractive, these thoughts enter my head and unless I can be in a dark, quiet place, I had no way of making them go away. I used to flick a rubber band against my wrist, but it didn't really help. Avoidance is the only thing that I can do to get away from these troubling thoughts. Since coming to Hadley, I’ve found that I have a type. And whatever medication they were giving me was working to keep the worst of the thoughts at bay. The only real problems I had were around Roscoe, my roommate and Rhien.

I was a normal kid until late in 2010. I became morose and withdrawn and they took me to Dr. Vincent. He’s the one that gave me the OCD diagnosis. Weirdest thing ever really. I don’t wash my hands or nothing crazy like that. He said that it’s a form of OCD related to the constant sexual thoughts I have. Before going to Hadley, I had withdrawn completely from my friends and school. I had been active on the football team and such, but until I left for Hadley, I rarely left my room. I had a beautiful girlfriend, but we broke up due to my avoidance.

Six months before I was sent to Hadley, Mom freaked out about a Playboy I had fixed. All I did was paste over the centerfold. I used a bunch of pictures copied from a medical book so that her insides showed. After that, mom searched my room weekly. Like I wasn’t smart enough to change hiding places.

If you answered yes to the above, please list any and all prescriptions, including dosage and frequency of dosage, and other treatment plans below:

Before Hadley I was on Prozac, but I never took it.

They had me on something at Hadley, but I don’t know what it was. They just gave me pills and I took them. It kept the thoughts at bay until they changed them.

If you answered yes to the above, please describe noted feelings, symptoms, triggers and incidents associated with the diagnoses, and ages of incidents below:

My parents took me to a shrink when I was 15. He said I have mild OCD, but wouldn't discuss my other diagnosis with me. He told my parents though. They wouldn’t tell me either. He put me on Prozac, but I didn't take it. Maybe I should have, but I didn't want to be addicted to anything. Otherwise, Dr Vincent talked to me about how to deal with the unwelcome thoughts by trying to envision other things, but it didn’t really work.

One of the things I’ve learned at my short stay at Hadley is that my thoughts aren’t always unwelcome. Some of the other kids are interested. Although, I don’t entirely understand why someone would want to be hurt during sex, I know that I pay attention when they do. I don’t actually want to hurt anyone though. The thoughts and fantasies really do bother me. I had to hide from my former roommate because of them. He must think I’m completely nutters. I was completely avoidant before I came to Hadley, but was trying to get away from that behavior. Now, I don’t know what a good plan is.

The fantasies often involve binding attractive people to a bed and opening thousands of tiny cuts down their arms and legs, watching the blood swirl over their pale skin and pool beneath them on the bed. I want to violate them with the hilt of the knife, snarling and growling in their ear what will happen to them if they resist. I attach clips to their nipples, and then stretch a chain between and pull on it, causing them to scream. The sound is sweet in my fantasy, always making me smile. They are blindfolded, sobbing and crying and begging me to let them go. Then, I violate them, and they thrash and fight me, and beg me to not treat them this way. I laugh and smile, all the while adding small cuts and adding to the pain. When I finish, I wipe myself on their thigh and then carve my name into their stomach. I give them a kiss, and then leave, leaving them bleeding and broken on the bed.

Have you ever been hospitalized for these diagnoses? If yes, please provide facility name(s) and age of admissions and discharges:

Just Hadley, in March of this year, so 16. I’m not sure it counts as a hospital though.

Are you aware of a history of psychiatric complaints in your family? If yes, please list family member(s), diagnoses, and how this affected you personally:

I wish. Then there would be a decent explanation for my issues.

Environmental History:

Are you aware of any complications during your birth? If yes, please explain below:

No.

Are you aware of any difficulties in development during your infancy, such as learning disabilities, speech impediments, etc? If yes, please explain below:

No.

Are you aware of any long term separation from your mother during your infancy? If yes, please explain below:

Mom stayed with me till I was 3 or 4, then hired nannies. It was a privileged life.

Please describe the location and environment in which you grew up. Please list town and state, and what it was like and how this affected you:

In a house, with my parents in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Everything was perfectly normal. I had nannies that indulged me for the most part. Silver spoon type of kid.

Late in 2009, everyone in the neighborhood got scared though. There was a rash of robberies and all the parents flipped out, locking doors and telling the kids not to wander the streets or let in strangers. I snuck a look at some of the headlines at school and it turns out that some guy was raping women and then robbing them. After a while, they caught the guy, but it was crazy for a bit. Everyone was scared.

Please describe your educational history. How were you in school, both as a young child and in later grades? How were your grades? Did you enjoy school? Please answer below:

I was always a good student. I like school, and it comes fairly easily to me. English was always my favorite subject, with History a close second. I didn’t really act up in school that much, except for the incident at Prom.

Do/did you have many friends growing up? Do/did you have a best friend? If yes, please explain below:

I had a group of friends. Eric and Aaron were my closest though. We used to ride bikes and go exploring. We'd climb trees and do all the normal things. We all got into Little League together and then peewee football. Eric and Aaron and I still hung out until I came to Hadley, but I wouldn't consider them to be my best friends anymore. We played Xbox and Wii and participated in the same sports, but I'm much more of a loner type than they are. We all used to go on dates with our girls, but when I started hiding at home more, I lost contact with Rachael as well as Eric and Aaron.

Do/did you pursue any extracurricular activities or talents? If yes, please explain below:

Little League and Pee Wee Football. In high school, I'm... was on the varsity football team, and the varsity baseball team.

If sexually active, please list age of onset and sexual preference below. If not sexually active, are you aware of a sexual preference?:

Do I have an interest? Isn't that like asking if the sun rises? Yes, I have an interest. I like girls. I was about 14 when I first started noticing them. Girls are gorgeous, but looking at them now, it’s like torture. I want them, but those thoughts come up, and then I need to find a place to settle down. I can't stand to be around them for too long, and I lost Rachael due to this.

I like boys. I was about 14 when I first started really noticing them. It's the same problem though. The thoughts have killed all of my social life. I’ve started noticing that boys don’t elicit the same completely violent thoughts that the girls do.

Legal History:

Do/did you ever abuse controlled substances, including but not limited to prescription medications, street drugs or alcohol? If yes, please explain below:

No. That would be stupid.

Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If yes, please list conviction, age of conviction and circumstances below:

1 count of criminal mischief, 1 count of endangerment. They tried to get me on a rape charge and an assault and battery charge as well, but Rachael said that I didn't mean to hurt her. Without her testimony I guess they couldn't pin anything on me.

Well, the charges stemmed from a tiny incident at Prom last year. We, my friends and I, released the lab rats into the gym during prom. The girls screamed and started a stampede towards the doors, which is where the endangerment came in. One kid nearly got trampled. It was meant to be a harmless prank. Luckily, we weren't expelled, but we were suspended for the remainder of the year and had to go to summer school.

If you answered yes to the above, please list sentences connected to these convictions below:

I was convicted of criminal mischief and endangerment, got time served, which equaled to about 2 weeks.

Have you ever knowingly committed a crime for which you were not convicted or sentenced? If yes, please explain below:

Well, this might not count, but they wanted to register me as a sexual predator, because of my thoughts and the situation with Rachael, but my mom the lawyer refused to allow it. She also had my record sealed, and she kept talking about how it’s going to be expunged when I turn 18. In the meantime, she's been trying to find somewhere to send me so that everyone forgets, so I can get into college and follow her and dad's footsteps I guess.
These thoughts caused me to attack Rachael one night, and although she forgave me, I didn’t trust myself around her or anyone else. I became very reclusive, and was on a home school program with old, ugly tutors that wouldn't tempt a frog, before I was accepted to Hadley.

Personal Interview:

Describe yourself to the best of your ability in only five words:

Scared of my own thoughts

Is the glass half empty, or half full? Explain your answer below:

That’s a retarded question. It would depend if I was drinking it or filling it, now wouldn’t it? Who the fuck cares. Half empty if I have to pick one. Now for the why…why not? Half Empty means that soon it will be All Empty and then I can refill it and it will be half full.

If you could change only one thing in your life, what would it be, and why?:

I would change that night with Rachael. I hate that Rachael might have gotten hurt when I couldn't control my thoughts. If I could go back and have not hurt her, and not made her scared of me, that's what I would do. Anything to fix that night and not make her live with that memory.

How do you feel about your life and the things you have done in it, looking back? If you have committed crimes, how do you feel about those now?:

I am mortified that I have these thoughts, and can't control them. It is hard to look at people, talk to people, and even be around them. For a while, I wrote down the things I wanted to do on my computer. I also used magazines as a way to attempt to safely act out what I was thinking. As for the other, it was just a prank. I'd do it again.

I do still have thoughts about what I can do to people and what they might want me to do to them. I have such a problem with attempting to control it. I'm even starting to have the sensation that I have to act on these thoughts. That scares me. I think I would rather kill myself than to act on these thoughts. I don't want to hurt anyone.

What are your goals in life, and how do you feel those would be best accomplished?:

I want to graduate from high school, stop having these thoughts and just have a normal life. I honestly don’t give a damn about college or being a grown up just yet. Perhaps I’ll get there someday, for the moment, I don’t care. How am I going to accomplish them? The first one is easy, keep my grades up and graduate. The second one is going to be more up the shrinks than me isn’t it? I mean, they are the ones that have to figure out why this all started and how to stop it. The only way I know how to stop it is avoiding people. That doesn’t work well anymore, people seem to like me.

Lastly, why have you chosen admission at St. Christina Psychiatric Rehabilitation Center, and how do you think this will help you toward your life goals?:

I didn't seek help. This was given to me on the plane ride from Hadley, another place I didn’t seek help from. But I need the help. I need to be able to control these thoughts, or I'm going to be stuck in a dark room by myself for the rest of my life, and I don't like that thought at all. I don't know what to do, and Dr Vincent didn’t help any. I need some sort of help to learn how to deal with these thoughts and fantasies, and if you can help me, then I'll accept it.

I probably could use some help with my attitude too, but I am a teenager, so I might just grow out of it. I want to finish school, I actually like it, but I couldn't at home, so maybe I can wherever they are taking us.

Patient/Guardian Signature:

By agreeing to admission to our facilities, you hereby agree to abide by all rules and terms of service outlined in patient or resident handbooks, rules and codes of conduct. You hereby agree to waive your right to voluntary dismissal from our facilities until such a time as facility administrators sign paperwork for your release. You hereby agree to comply with facility staff recommendations, demands, or outlines for treatment. You hereby waive your right to informed medical consent before medication changes or medical procedures. You hereby agree to waive your right to hold GR Biotech and its Subsidiaries responsible for any personal harm or distress incurred during treatment. GR Biotech and its Subsidiaries reserve the right to add or amend these terms of service at any time.

Please sign and date below:

Sara Green 05/15/2011

St. Christina Psychiatric Rehabilitation Center & St. Christina Medical Center are Subsidiaries of GR Biotech. All rights reserved ® 2011

Last edited by Nathanial Schram on Tue May 17, 2011 1:08 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Mis spelled words...grammatical mistakes... ya know...the usual suspects)
Nathanial Schram
Nathanial Schram

Reward Points : 123

Back to top Go down

Nathanial Schram Empty Re: Nathanial Schram

Post by Mod Zillah Tue May 17, 2011 12:21 am

-Pending-

This application is currently pending. Below, you'll find the reasons for this pending notice. If you wish to continue the application process, please follow the points laid out below by a member of STC's staff.

• Mostly, Nate's app needs a lot of cleaning up. Please read through it carefully to make sure your grammar is correct, that sentences flow and make sense, and that all redundancies are removed and all misspellings corrected. One of the problem areas reads: "I had a beautiful girlfriend, but they also broke up due to my avoidance." I think you mean to say 'we' instead of 'they' here. This is one of the things that needs to be fixed.

• Here's another problem area: "Everything was perfectly normal. I had nannies that indulged me for the most part. Silver spoon type of kid. I had nannies and everything was normal." The last sentence is redundant. Please remove it.

• The biggest problem is that a lot of the information in the application is in present tense and needs to be changed to past tense. Here's an example: "Otherwise, Dr Vincent talks to me about how to deal with the unwelcome thoughts by trying to envision other things, but it doesn't really seem to be working." Please make sure that when you are copying and pasting bits of the old application to the new, you are updating the information to reflect Nate's current situation. He's been at Hadley for awhile, so he wouldn't be talking about his former therapist or his friends back home as if he still sees them. This is not the only point in the application in which you've done this, so please go over the rest of it with a fine-toothed comb and change present tense to past tense where it is necessary. I suggest that you once you've made your changes, you read through the application again for good measure as a way of double-checking your work and making sure that all the information is current and flows in a way that makes sense.

Please reply to this thread once you have edited your application, to let us know, and a member of STC's staff will review your application again at our next possible convenience..
Mod Zillah
Mod Zillah

Reward Points : 378

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathanial Schram Tue May 17, 2011 12:45 am

Edited... i think I got it all
Nathanial Schram
Nathanial Schram

Reward Points : 123

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Zillah Wed May 18, 2011 5:09 pm

Nathanial Schram Stchristinaslogobase

Welcome to St. Christina's Psychiatric Rehabilitation Center. Your ward and room assignments can be found below, along with the name of your primary therapist. Please familiarise yourself with all patient handbooks and codes of conduct.

Building: Robertson
Wing: N/A
Ward: A
Room: A2
Bed: 1
Primary Therapist: Dr. __________

Study Group(s):

Primary:Sexual Degeneracy

Final Application Approval Steps for Players:

Your assigned membergroup is: Adolescent Patient

Before you can begin play on STC, you must complete these final steps:

• Sign up for your assigned membergroup (shown above) HERE (Pay close attention to pick the correct usergroup listed on this approval stamp! Characters that are not signed up for their correct membergroups after approval will be subject to deletion during the next activity check.)
  • Familiarise Yourself with you Patient Hanbook, located in St. Christina's Rosters and Information forum, on the main board.

Code:
[center][font=garamond][size=22][color=#555555][b] -File Note- [/b][/color][/size][/font]

_____________________________________________________________[/center]

[b]Patient Name:[/b] Schram, Nathanial
[b]Primary Study Group:[/b] Sexual Degeneracy
[b]Primary Therapist:[/b] Dr. ___________
[b]Building:[/b] Robertson
[b]Wing:[/b] N/A
[b]Ward:[/b] A

[center]_____________________________________________________________[/center]

[b]Note Subject:[/b] (Therapy Report, Medication Change, Dormitory Reassignment, Medical Report, Behavioural Report, Progress Report, Procedure Report, Disciplinary Report, etc.)

[b]Note Contents:[/b] (Explain behaviour observations, patient actions, procedures, medication changes, disciplinary actions, medical reports, etc. here)

[b]Note Author:[/b] (Your character name here.)

[b]Other:[/b] (Optional extra notes here.)

Mod Zillah
Mod Zillah

Reward Points : 378

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum