Suffer The Children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:06 am
Statistics
We have 54 registered users
The newest registered user is kaylmarn

Our users have posted a total of 1892 messages in 473 subjects
AFFILIATES

Listed At:
RPGCollection RPG-Directory Seductive Supernatural Shadowplay redcarpet&&rebellion. Blank Pages The GLITTER Web Directory
Affiliates:
Shelpey Alley Bittersweet Forever Nuages du Monde GATHERING SOULS HL2 The Hammel Institute Souls on Fire Mystical Realms Role Playing Chat * Action * Fantasy * Historical Fiction * Horror * Sci Fi * Steampunk * Western Bonsoir

Kennedia Okpik

Go down

Kennedia Okpik Empty Kennedia Okpik

Post by Kennedia Okpik Mon May 16, 2011 2:03 am

Kennedia Okpik Stchristinaslogobase

Please use blue or black ink when filling out this admission form. Additional information from all but the patient must be initialled by the author. Please answer all questions to the best of your ability. For further information or guidance, please contact a member of St. Christina staff at the number provided
in our guide brochure.

Kennedia Okpik Sara_podemski1

The following was filling out by Dr. Rhodes, the information regarding Kennedia's time before Hadley was gathered during a phone call with Kennedia's aunt Avis Hudson.

Patient Full Name: OKPIK, KENNEDIA

DOB: 10/15/1995
Address: The Hadley Institute, 2723 Cruickshank Rd
City: Phoenicia
State: New York
Ethnicity: ½ Native American (Inuit), ½ Unknown
Height: Five feet, one inch
Weight: 158 pounds formally, currently 122 pounds
Eye Color: dark brown
Hair Color: black
Distinguishing Marks: Kennedia has a number of stretchmarks on her skin as well as some loose skin around her belly due to the rapid weight loss.

Medical History:

Please list any and all allergies and age of onset below:
She has an allergy to tomatoes and red peppers, Kennedia's skin breaks out in acne. Originally the allergy seemed to simply teenage hormones since it developed at puberty but after a few visits with a dermatologist and an allergy test later and her skin cleared right up once she cut tomatoes and red peppers out of her diet. They got a handle on it when she was fourteen.

It should also be noted that Kenny is a vegetarian. She has been her entire life as was her mother.

Are you aware of any ongoing medical issues?:
None

If yes, list age of diagnoses by medical professionals, or age of onset below:
n/a

If you are receiving treatment for an ongoing medical complaint, please list prescriptions, strength of dose, frequency of dose, and other treatment plans below:
n/a

Do you smoke tobacco, consume alcohol, or use street drugs? If yes, please list number of packs per day, number of drinks per day and/or names of consumed drugs below:
No.

Psychiatric History:

Have you been diagnosed with any psychiatric issues? If so, please list diagnoses and age of diagnoses below:
Kennedia has been diagnosed with Grandiose Delusion, Paranoid Personality Disorder, and OCD. She was diagnosed 5 months prior to coming to the Hadley Institute and resided there for 7 months

If you answered yes to the above, please list any and all prescriptions, including dosage and frequency of dosage, and other treatment plans below:
Before her time at Hadley Kennedia was taking 10 mg of Zyprexa once a day with meals, however she'd didn't always agree to take it or keep in down when she did. Miss Okpik seems to be extremely suspicious of anything going in her body. Despite the setbacks she took Zyprexa for 5 months. This was prescribed by her psychiatrist at the time Dr. Fletcher along with therapy three times a week. A treatment that showed little to no progress.

If you answered yes to the above, please describe noted feelings, symptoms, triggers and incidents associated with the diagnoses, and ages of incidents below:
Kennedia's problems began to come to light after the death of her mother last year when Kennedia was 14. She seems to get extremely anxious when asked to make discussions and any staff efforts to get her to comply to routine when she deems it unfavorable results in tears, tantrums, and violence. She relies on a beaded pendulum to make 'psychic' decisions for her for the most part.

Her aunt said this, “She'll hole up in her room and block of the door if she has a 'bad feeling' and often carries make-shift weapons for protection. [Physician Note: she hasn't tried to make a weapon within Hadley but she has been in fights since her admission] Her mother worked as a psychic and was convinced both she and her daughter possess strong psychic powers. Kennedia still believes this wholeheartedly to the point that she cannot function without 'using' them. She will not go anywhere or do anything without first 'consulting the universe' and doing some form of aura reading or fortune telling. She carries a pendulum with her and divined with it before exiting or entering a room, eating, crossing the street, speaking to a new person; everything depends on her gut feeling and whether the pendulum swings side to side or circles in the air. Kennedia has been both arrested and hospitalized in the past for her behavior as well has being in trouble at school numerous times.”

Have you ever been hospitalized for these diagnoses? If yes, please provide facility name(s) and age of admissions and discharges:
Kennedia was briefly hospitalized in Providence General Hospital in Rhode Island for dehydration (she often refuses to eat and drink, fearing poisoning.) at 14 for about a month and a half (she attacked a nurse with an IV needle and was transferred to the psyche wing who eventually had her apply for Hadley. She's resided at Hadley's Institute for Troubled Youth for seven months now. Arriving only a few days after her fifteenth birthday.

Are you aware of a history of psychiatric complaints in your family? If yes, please list family member(s), diagnoses, and how this affected you personally:
Avis Hudson said this, “My sister Raegan was a working psychic. To be honest, I always supported her but with us living on opposite sides of the country it was easy for me to nod my head and smile. Now seeing Kenny and how utterly broken she is, I only wish I could have done something sooner. Got my sister some help before all this. Kennedia has told us that at home with mom a lot of this behavior was already in place. They'd always read their cards at the beginning of each day and carry their pendulums with them if they had a question, but it's obvious that the stress of the loss of her mother has made things much worse. So while I have no idea what my sister might have been diagnosed with before her death I know she certainly couldn't have been as sane as she claimed.”

Environmental History:

Are you aware of any complications during your birth? If yes, please explain below:
Hudson said, “Kennedia's birth was a relatively quick labor and I know my sister went through it entirely drug free.”

Are you aware of any difficulties in development during your infancy, such as learning disabilities, speech impediments, etc? If yes, please explain below:
A little slow to walk but nothing truly notable.

Are you aware of any long term separation from your mother during your infancy? If yes, please explain below:
None, Ms. Okpik Sr. worked from home.

Please describe the location and environment in which you grew up. Please list town and state, and what it was like and how this affected you:
Kenny grew up with her mother in Las Vegas, Nevada. The home was in the suburbs so it wasn't the wild childhood some might picture in Las Vegas. The two of them also lived with the man listed on Kennedia's birth certificate as her father. His name is Maxwell Perry, “Uncle” Max. According to Mrs Hudson, Max Perry is sister's “very very gay” best friend. Very obviously not the girl's biological father. A fact that Kennedia is apparently aware of and has always been aware of.

Of course, with the nature of my Ms Okpik's profession Kennedia was exposed to all manners of 'mysticism'. She frequently sat in her mother's readings with clients and has done a fair bit of reading about tarot and other psychic tools.

Please describe your educational history. How were you in school, both a a young child and in later grades? How were your grades? Did you enjoy school? Please answer below:
Kennedia was always home schooled. Ms Okpik was apparently an advocate for a child's natural curiosity fueling what they learn. She encouraged Kenny to always ask questions and read as much as possible. When Kenny first came to live with her aunt and uncle in Rhode Island she was enrolled their daughter's school. The teachers were quite impressed with how bright she is.

However, Mrs Hudson went on to say, “Since coming to live with us Kennedia was enrolled in school with Lauren, she excelled in her schoolwork but her social aspects have been a train-wreck. Kenny's paranoia kept her from entering the cafeteria and auditorium. The one time a teacher tried to get her into the assembly she screamed bloody murder and kicked the teacher in the shins before hiding in the restroom. She's become a subject of ridicule, the kids have found all her eccentricities to be something of a laughing stock. Honestly if we had realized how damaged Kenny was from the get-go we never would have registered her.”

Do/did you have many friends growing up? Do/did you have a best friend? If yes, please explain below:
Kennedia has always had a few playmates through homeschooling groups and family friends but never anyone truly close to her.

Mrs Hudon also spoke to me about Kennedia's move to Providence, “Kenny hasn't managed to make any new friends here in Providence. She and Lauren have become quite close, our daughter seems to be the only person her age that Kennedia really trusts.

Kenny was originally going to live with Max but they found the situation too difficult. Max brought home the tampered with cod liver oil tablets that poisoned my sister. For Max, Kenny was a source of incredible guilt and pain. For Kenny, she seemed to be torn between her love for her Uncle and her growing paranoia. By the end she definitely seemed to be blaming Max and often couldn't bring herself to eat anything he might have touched or bought.”

Do/did you pursue any extra curricular activities or talents? If yes, please explain below:
Kenny spent most of her free time hiking, reading, and a lot of 'play pretend' types of games. The family never believed in organized sports.

If sexually active, please list age of onset and sexual preference below. If not sexually active, are you aware of a sexual preference?:
Mrs. Hudson says, “I had to ask Lauren about it. She said that Kennedia follows the thought that love has no gender and hasn't really given any indication that she prefers one gender over the other. It should also be noted that Kenny has told Lauren that she hasn't had any experience romantically.” Which we can take to imply sexually.

Legal History:

Do/did you ever abuse controlled substances, including but not limited to prescription medications, street drugs or alcohol? If yes, please explain below:
No.

Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If yes, please list conviction, age of conviction and circumstances below:
Kennedia has been charged with assault and disturbing the peace. She was actually arrested twice for disturbing the peace but they let her off with a warning the first time. The assault was for attacking that nurse in the ER who was trying to put her on an IV, and the disturbing the peace charges both stemmed from tearing open packages, throwing vitamins everywhere, and screaming about poison in various drug stores around the city. Kennedia also pelted the store employees and police officers with bottles and boxes the second time in hopes of evading arrest but they were all nice enough not to press extra charges.

If you answered yes to the above, please list sentences connected to these convictions below:
The assault charge was addressed with increased therapy and her eventual transfer to Hadley. The disturbing the peace charge resulted in a large fine paid off by her aunt and uncle.

Have you ever knowingly committed a crime for which you were not convicted or sentenced? If yes, please explain below:
No.

Personal Interview:

Describe yourself to the best of your ability in only five words:
This is Kenny. The Doctor said I had to fill this out during the car ride. Five words: Spiritual, smart, sweet, supersensitive, seer. In an alliteration and everything.

Is the glass half empty, or half full? Explain your answer below:
Depends what it's full of. The context means everything. If you're filling it with water to drink, it's half full. If your pouring out paint or something, half empty.

If you could change only one thing in your life, what would it be, and why?:
I'd have my mom back. I think that's pretty obviously. Someone murdered her. Someone evil went and took her away from no reason at all. If your mom was murdered you'd want her back too.

How do you feel about your life and the things you have done in it, looking back? If you have committed crimes, how do you feel about those now?:
I feel bad about that nurse, she didn't understand what danger she was putting me in. If she had she never would have done that, and then I never would have had to hurt her. And I feel bad about that teacher I kicked in the shins. But the other stuff, I was just trying to do the right thing and warn people. I don't feel bad about that. I'd hope they'd all have done the same for me.

What are your goals in life, and how do you feel those would be best accomplished?:
I'm not sure yet, I'm only 15. I know everyone thinks I should already know because I'm psychic and all but it doesn't work like that. I have Claircognicence. Not clairvoyance. It's different. Anyways, I'm not sure if I want to work as a psychic like mom or if I'd maybe like to go to post-secondary. I love science so I've considered that. Either way I just need to keep up my concentration and study my crafts.

Lastly, why have you chosen admission at St. Christina Psychiatric Rehabilitation Center, and how do you think this will help you toward your life goals?:
I like the routine that Hadley has. This place will have one too right? It keeps things a little safer. I need a safe place to keep working on my sensitivity. I'm not strong enough to see the danger in a busy place like Vegas right now. I need the quiet where I can grow and get stronger.

Patient/Guardian Signature:

By agreeing to admission to our facilities, you hereby agree to abide by all rules and terms of service outlined in patient or resident handbooks, rules and codes of conduct. You hereby agree to waive your right to voluntary dismissal from our facilities until such a time as facility administrators sign paperwork for your release. You hereby agree to comply with facility staff recommendations, demands, or outlines for treatment. You hereby waive your right to informed medical consent before medication changes or medical procedures. You hereby agree to waive your right to hold GR Biotech and its Subsidiaries responsible for any personal harm or distress incurred during treatment. GR Biotech and its Subsidiaries reserve the right to add or amend these terms of service at any time.

Please sign and date below:

Charlene Rhodes 05/15/2011

St. Christina Psychiatric Rehabilitation Center & St. Christina Medical Center are Subsidiaries of GR Biotech. All rights reserved ® 2011
Kennedia Okpik
Kennedia Okpik

Reward Points : 12

Back to top Go down

Kennedia Okpik Empty Re: Kennedia Okpik

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 12:07 am

Kennedia Okpik Stchristinaslogobase

Welcome to St. Christina's Psychiatric Rehabilitation Center. Your ward and room assignments can be found below, along with the name of your primary therapist. Please familiarise yourself with all patient handbooks and codes of conduct.

Building: Bennett
Wing: N/A
Ward: B
Room: 01
Bed: 1
Primary Therapist: Dr. __________

Study Group(s):

Primary:Antisocial Behaviors
      Subgroup Name - Psychiatric Issues

Final Application Approval Steps for Players:

Your assigned membergroup is: Adolescent Patient

Before you can begin play on STC, you must complete these final steps:

• Sign up for your assigned membergroup (shown above) HERE (Pay close attention to pick the correct usergroup listed on this approval stamp! Characters that are not signed up for their correct membergroups after approval will be subject to deletion during the next activity check.)
  • Familiarise Yourself with you Patient Hanbook, located in St. Christina's Rosters and Information forum, on the main board.

Code:
[center][font=garamond][size=22][color=#555555][b] -File Note- [/b][/color][/size][/font]

_____________________________________________________________[/center]

[b]Patient Name:[/b] Okpik, Kennedia
[b]Primary Study Group:[/b] Antisocial Behaviors
[b]Primary Therapist:[/b] Dr. ___________
[b]Building:[/b] Bennett
[b]Wing:[/b] N/A
[b]Ward:[/b] B

[center]_____________________________________________________________[/center]

[b]Note Subject:[/b] (Therapy Report, Medication Change, Dormitory Reassignment, Medical Report, Behavioural Report, Progress Report, Procedure Report, Disciplinary Report, etc.)

[b]Note Contents:[/b] (Explain behaviour observations, patient actions, procedures, medication changes, disciplinary actions, medical reports, etc. here)

[b]Note Author:[/b] (Your character name here.)

[b]Other:[/b] (Optional extra notes here.)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum