Suffer The Children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:06 am
Statistics
We have 54 registered users
The newest registered user is kaylmarn

Our users have posted a total of 1892 messages in 473 subjects
AFFILIATES

Listed At:
RPGCollection RPG-Directory Seductive Supernatural Shadowplay redcarpet&&rebellion. Blank Pages The GLITTER Web Directory
Affiliates:
Shelpey Alley Bittersweet Forever Nuages du Monde GATHERING SOULS HL2 The Hammel Institute Souls on Fire Mystical Realms Role Playing Chat * Action * Fantasy * Historical Fiction * Horror * Sci Fi * Steampunk * Western Bonsoir

Hazel Rodriguez

3 posters

Go down

Hazel Rodriguez Empty Hazel Rodriguez

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 10:31 pm

Please use blue or black ink when filling out this admission form. Additional information from all but the patient must be initialled by the author. Please answer all questions to the best of your ability. For further information or guidance, please contact a member of St. Christina staff at the number provided
in our guide brochure.

Hazel Rodriguez Christina_vidal_150b

Patient Full Name: RODRIGUEZ, HAZEL

DOB: 02/28/1997
Address: 3rd Apt. 88 Kingstown Rd.
City: Union
State: N.J.
Ethnicity: Hispanic/African American
Height: 5’3”
Weight: 115 lbs.
Eye Color:Brown
Hair Color: Black
Distinguishing Marks: N/A

Medical History:
Extra information filed by Psychiatrist Judy Lloyd.

Please list any and all allergies and age of onset below:
Bee Stings: When I was 4 a bee stung me on the finger and my whole arm swelled up.

Are you aware of any ongoing medical issues?:
N/A

If yes, list age of diagnoses by medical professionals, or age of onset below:
N/A

If you are receiving treatment for an ongoing medical complaint, please list prescriptions, strength of dose, frequency of dose, and other treatment plans below:
N/A

Do you smoke tobacco, consume alcohol, or use street drugs? If yes, please list number of packs per day, number of drinks per day and/or names of consumed drugs below:
No way that stuff is disgusting and would make me even more revolting.

Psychiatric History:

Have you been diagnosed with any psychiatric issues? If so, please list diagnoses and age of diagnoses below:
I know I have issues. The doctors say I have Avoidant Personality Disorder. I guess I was diagnosed when I was twelve and since then I have been dealing with people telling me that I’m nice, pretty, smart and can make lots of friends if I try, but I don’t believe them. Sometimes I wish people would just leave me alone. There are times when I really really want to be someone’s friend or girlfriend, but if they started to hate me, it would hurt too much. I would feel like I was dying, so I think it’s better to be alone.

If you answered yes to the above, please list any and all prescriptions, including dosage and frequency of dosage, and other treatment plans below:
So far the doctors have just tried therapy. Once I was even hospitalized for socialization therapy, but my symptoms keep getting worse so they want to try something different.

If you answered yes to the above, please describe noted feelings, symptoms, triggers and incidents associated with the diagnoses, and ages of incidents below:
I feel it and see it all the time, rejection. When my mom says “hold on a minute I need to make some coffee” and then she doesn’t come back to finish our conversation. When people say hi and then just walk away. It hurts and I’m stupid enough to believe that they could care about me or be my friend. Sometimes I can’t even say hi to a person, I only stare at the floor, because I can feel that they will hate me. Everything is easier if I just stay in my room and watch TV or read a book.

We have found that Hazel has strong avoidance triggers when she knows she will meet new people. Her family says she just “freezes up” and becomes a shy introvert. At the beginning of the school year, she refused to go to school because she would be in a new class with a new teacher. After a negative social interaction, Hazel also has isolation triggers, where she berates herself and then spends long amounts of time alone. This entails long hours spent on her computer creating fantasy stories. At the time she was hospitalized her symptoms became severe to the point that she locked herself in her room and refused to eat or do other daily routines as it would require social interaction where she might "make a fool of herself." Although this did not last very long, her family is concerned that this extreme might situation might happen again. (J.L.)

Have you ever been hospitalized for these diagnoses? If yes, please provide facility name(s) and age of admissions and discharges:
Garnet Youth Psychiatric Help Center: Age 13 for 3 months (to try socialization therapy)

Are you aware of a history of psychiatric complaints in your family? If yes, please list family member(s), diagnoses, and how this affected you personally:
I don’t think so.

Notes taken from family members state that there might be symptoms of anxiety and depression that run in the family. However, these disorders have never been diagnosed and have only been treated with home remedies such as alcohol and adapting to the symptoms. (J.L.)

Environmental History:

Are you aware of any complications during your birth? If yes, please explain below:
No

Are you aware of any difficulties in development during your infancy, such as learning disabilities, speech impediments, etc? If yes, please explain below:
My mom did say I was born a little early so I had balance problems. I used to fall down all the time. My mom also said that I used to sit all crooked just so I wouldn’t fall over.

Are you aware of any long term separation from your mother during your infancy? If yes, please explain below:
My mom would often be busy. My mom was usually unemployed, but she still wasn’t around much and didn’t take care of me. My dad was always working too. My aunts told me my mom would leave me with them, or they would come over and use me as a “practice baby” because she just wouldn’t care if I was crying.

Please describe the location and environment in which you grew up. Please list town and state, and what it was like and how this affected you:
I grew up in Union, NJ. I stayed in the same town, but my family moved a lot because of my parents. My dad works as a mechanic, so he doesn’t make a lot of money. My mom would usually get a part time job to help pay the bills. When my parents were both working I was home alone. Then again, my mom would constantly get fired or quite her job for random reasons. Even when my mom didn’t work she was busy. She would always go out shopping or be reading a book. In the end I was usually by myself and we moved a lot, because we couldn’t pay the rent. We stayed in the same town so we would always have family around to help us out. My aunt’s even paid for my therapy. Anyway, because we moved so much, I never really had friends and I would have lost contact with them anyway, because of all the moving.

Please describe your educational history. How were you in school, both as a young child and in later grades? How were your grades? Did you enjoy school? Please answer below:
I mostly get A’s and B’s, with some C’s in middle school. I hate school, but I love learning. In school there are just so many mean people. Bullies come and push me and pull my hair. I hate it, but I guess I might deserve it. I mean why else would someone I don’t know physically hurt me. Plus on top of bullies, ever September you have to start ALL OVER AGAIN. I mean new class mates, new schedules, new cafeteria seats, and worst of all new teachers. I know I have to be alone and sit in the back of the classroom so everyone will just ignore me, but why do I have to start the ritual over every year. First the new teacher tries to get to know you and be your friend, but then if you do one thing wrong they can give you an F. Then there are the kids who have their cliques and just look at you as if your scum. I know I’m scum you don’t have to keep telling me. Then the cafeteria, you ask “may I sit here?” the kids reply “no” and then you have a whole table of people who hate you. If I make one stupid wrong decision I could have an enemy for life, or make someone really upset.

Do/did you have many friends growing up? Do/did you have a best friend? If yes, please explain below:
My computer. I can do anything I want in the stories on my computer and nothing bad ever happens to me. It never ignores me either.

Do/did you pursue any extra curricular activities or talents? If yes, please explain below:
No. It would just mean being picked last for the baseball team or no one who wants to play chess with you, it is better just to stay home.

If sexually active, please list age of onset and sexual preference below. If not sexually active, are you aware of a sexual preference?:
No I’m not and … well I like boys, but I could never have a boyfriend. It’s better not to get my hopes up.

Legal History:

Do/did you ever abuse controlled substances, including but not limited to prescription medications, street drugs or alcohol? If yes, please explain below:
No way. Like smoking and stuff it is way too dangerous.

Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If yes, please list conviction, age of conviction and circumstances below:
N/A

If you answered yes to the above, please list sentences connected to these convictions below:
N/A

Have you ever knowingly committed a crime for which you were not convicted or sentenced? If yes, please explain below:
N/A

Personal Interview:

Describe yourself to the best of your ability in only five words:
Shy, Alone, Nerd, Strange, Odd.

Is the glass half empty, or half full? Explain your answer below:
Half empty I think. Right now things are horrible, and they will probably just get worse. I mean one mistake and everything could go wrong. For example if you hit the glass and the glass breaks, then there is no water for anyone and everyone gets mad at you.

If you could change only one thing in your life, what would it be, and why?:
I want someone who will never hate me. I don’t think there is anyone like that. So I want to be really rich instead so I can buy anything I need and I wouldn’t have to depend on anyone.

How do you feel about your life and the things you have done in it, looking back? If you have committed crimes, how do you feel about those now?:
I feel bad in case I ever hurt anyone. I really didn’t mean too. I’m not sure what to do about life though.

What are your goals in life, and how do you feel those would be best accomplished?:
I don’t know. I don’t have any I guess.

Lastly, why have you chosen admission at St. Christina Psychiatric Rehabilitation Center, and how do you think this will help you toward your life goals?:
I was told that St. Christina’s might help me get better. I guess that is my goal right now.

Patient/Guardian Signature:

By agreeing to admission to our facilities, you hereby agree to abide by all rules and terms of service outlined in patient or resident handbooks, rules and codes of conduct. You hereby agree to waive your right to voluntary dismissal from our facilities until such a time as facility administrators sign paperwork for your release. You hereby agree to comply with facility staff recommendations, demands, or outlines for treatment. You hereby waive your right to informed medical consent before medication changes or medical procedures. You hereby agree to waive your right to hold GR Biotech and its Subsidiaries responsible for any personal harm or distress incurred during treatment. GR Biotech and its Subsidiaries reserve the right to add or amend these terms of service at any time.

Please sign and date below:

Judy Lloyd 05/15/2011

St. Christina Psychiatric Rehabilitation Center & St. Christina Medical Center are Subsidiaries of GR Biotech. All rights reserved ® 2011

Last edited by Hazel Rodriguez on Wed May 18, 2011 8:55 am; edited 5 times in total

Back to top Go down

Hazel Rodriguez Empty Re: Hazel Rodriguez

Post by Admin Space Mon May 16, 2011 1:17 pm

-Pending-

This application is currently pending. Below, you'll find the reasons for this pending notice. If you wish to continue the application process, please follow the points laid out below by a member of STC's staff.

• Hello and welcome to STC! there are just a couple of things we need you to change before we can get Hazel approved, if you follow these points, you should be good to go!

• First off, can you take the 'Student:' part out of the thread title? No-one's a student anymore, we don't need the labels over here.

• Your application image is hotlinked. Could you rehost it? Somewhere like photobucket, tinypic or imgur will be fine.

• Can you take out the 'Capital letters only' thing beside her name?

• if she's been in and out of hospital so often, why hasn't she gone on any medication? I know CBT is the favoured method for treating her conditions, but in severe cases like hers, antidepressants are used as well. I think she'd have been on them for quite a while, given when her hospitalisations and incidents started.

• With those sorted, you should be fine!

Please reply to this thread once you have edited your application, to let us know, and a member of STC's staff will review your application again at our next possible convenience..
Admin Space
Admin Space
Admin

Reward Points : 140

http://www.stcrpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 3:11 pm

Hello I just have one question. I put in the hospital stuff because I thought Hazel needed to be a more severe to be accepted at Hadley. However, to be honest I thought of Hazel as being more observed and recently just needed extra ... care. So would she still be accepted if I took out the hospital stuff. (Aka what I did above.) I also corrected all the other things above. Thanks :-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Nebby Tue May 17, 2011 8:32 pm

-Pending-

This application is currently pending. Below, you'll find the reasons for this pending notice. If you wish to continue the application process, please follow the points laid out below by a member of STC's staff.

• Hazel suffered a psychotic break due to being bullied but it doesn't sound like enough for a diagnosis of Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD). Symptoms must be persistent for six months before a diagnosis can be made and her finally snapping under the pressure of being teased and picked on doesn't really fit. GAD is characterized by "excessive, uncontrollable and often irrational worry." This came from the first line of the Wikipedia page. Hazel shows some paranoia but how does this inability to not worry over every little thing effect her? We need to know all the symptoms of GAD she experiences, what triggers them, and how she copes with them. A spin around the Wikipedia page will do you some good here. St. Christina's doesn't need to take the worst of the worst but she does need the disorder they're supposed to be treating her for.

• There is also little evidence of her Avoidant Personality Disorder (APD). Again, a trip to Wikipedia will do wonders for you. If she's trying to make friends and all she wants to do is be with people then she's not APD which is characterized by a pervasive pattern of social inhibition, feelings of inadequacy, extreme sensitivity to negative evaluation, and avoidance of social interaction. In short, she'd be afraid to make friends because of the fear that they'd reject her. If you decide to keep this diagnosis we'll need to know everything. When it was diagnosed, how it effects her, what symptoms do she show, and what treatments have been tried.

• Hazel says that she didn't have any long term separations from her mother but is then described as a "practice baby" for other family members because her parents paid her no attention. This needs to be explained more. Does this mean she was often left in the care of other family members? Where is the father? Does she have any siblings? Why were her parents moving so much if her mom didn't work? Whatever information about Hazel's life can be given we want.

• There's a bunch of broken code and missing pieces of the application. Please read through the app and fix all the errors of the app.

• There's an unanswered question and that will need to be filled in.

• The signature at the bottom of the application should be someone who has written on the app.

Please reply to this thread once you have edited your application, to let us know, and a member of STC's staff will review your application again at our next possible convenience..
Mod Nebby
Mod Nebby

Reward Points : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 11:27 pm

Edited and completely changed my character after some Wikipedia research. I hope this is much better. Thank You for all your help :-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Kels Wed May 18, 2011 9:46 pm

Hazel Rodriguez Stchristinaslogobase

Welcome to St. Christina's Psychiatric Rehabilitation Center. Your ward and room assignments can be found below, along with the name of your primary therapist. Please familiarise yourself with all patient handbooks and codes of conduct.

Building: Bennett
Wing: -
Ward: C
Room: C1
Bed: 3
Primary Therapist: Dr. __________

Study Group(s):

Primary: Antisocial Behaviors

Final Application Approval Steps for Players:

Your assigned membergroup is: Adolescent Patient

Before you can begin play on STC, you must complete these final steps:

• Sign up for your assigned membergroup (shown above) HERE (Pay close attention to pick the correct usergroup listed on this approval stamp! Characters that are not signed up for their correct membergroups after approval will be subject to deletion during the next activity check.)
  • Familiarise Yourself with you Patient Hanbook, located in St. Christina's Rosters and Information forum, on the main board.

Code:
[center][font=garamond][size=22][color=#555555][b] -File Note- [/b][/color][/size][/font]

_____________________________________________________________[/center]

[b]Patient Name:[/b] Rodriguez, Hazel
[b]Primary Study Group:[/b] Antisocial Behaviors
[b]Primary Therapist:[/b] Dr. ___________
[b]Building:[/b] Bennett
[b]Wing:[/b] -
[b]Ward:[/b] C

[center]_____________________________________________________________[/center]

[b]Note Subject:[/b] (Therapy Report, Medication Change, Dormitory Reassignment, Medical Report, Behavioural Report, Progress Report, Procedure Report, Disciplinary Report, etc.)

[b]Note Contents:[/b] (Explain behaviour observations, patient actions, procedures, medication changes, disciplinary actions, medical reports, etc. here)

[b]Note Author:[/b] (Your character name here.)

[b]Other:[/b] (Optional extra notes here.)

Mod Kels
Mod Kels

Reward Points : 289

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down