Suffer The Children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:06 am
Statistics
We have 54 registered users
The newest registered user is kaylmarn

Our users have posted a total of 1892 messages in 473 subjects
AFFILIATES

Listed At:
RPGCollection RPG-Directory Seductive Supernatural Shadowplay redcarpet&&rebellion. Blank Pages The GLITTER Web Directory
Affiliates:
Shelpey Alley Bittersweet Forever Nuages du Monde GATHERING SOULS HL2 The Hammel Institute Souls on Fire Mystical Realms Role Playing Chat * Action * Fantasy * Historical Fiction * Horror * Sci Fi * Steampunk * Western Bonsoir

Kitty Smith

3 posters

Go down

Kitty Smith Empty Kitty Smith

Post by Kitty Smith Sun May 15, 2011 7:16 pm

Kitty Smith Stchristinaslogobase

Please use blue or black ink when filling out this admission form. Additional information from all but the patient must be initialled by the author. Please answer all questions to the best of your ability. For further information or guidance, please contact a member of St. Christina staff at the number provided
in our guide brochure.

Kitty Smith NgnPx

Patient Full Name: SMITH, KITTY

DOB: 25th December 1994
Address: 2723 Cruickshank Rd
City: Phoenicia
State: New York
Ethnicity: African American
Height: 5' 10".
Weight: 140 lbs.
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Distinguishing Marks: I have some stars tattooed on my side, they're really cool! My husband signed all the permission forms for me. He loved them! I have some scars on my back, but they're old now, they're from back when master used to whip me a lot. I didn't like him very much, he was mean. I wear cat ears a lot, that's pretty distinctive, right?

Medical History:

Please list any and all allergies and age of onset below:

Shellfish gives me hives. I can't really remember when I found that out, but I ate some shrimp at my wedding in 2009 to see if I'd grown out of it. I hadn't, and I got spanked for being stupid. That happened a lot.

Are you aware of any ongoing medical issues?:

Nope!

If yes, list age of diagnoses by medical professionals, or age of onset below:

What about if I'm healthy?

If you are receiving treatment for an ongoing medical complaint, please list prescriptions, strength of dose, frequency of dose, and other treatment plans below:

The only treatment I'm receiving for anything is my Implanon implant thing in my arm.

Do you smoke tobacco, consume alcohol, or use street drugs? If yes, please list number of packs per day, number of drinks per day and/or names of consumed drugs below:

Not anymore, no. My husband used to give me meth sometimes, and he shared his booze with me, and some kids in some of the group and foster homes I've been in would share pot, beer and cigarettes with me too. I did coke once, but I didn't really like it, and I took some pills before going into a club once, but I don't know what they were.

Psychiatric History:

Have you been diagnosed with any psychiatric issues? If so, please list diagnoses and age of diagnoses below:

Yes. When I was fifteen I went to my first shrink. his name was Doctor Woods, and he said I was a hypersexual masochist, and that I had dependent personality disorder, and probably ADHD as well.

If you answered yes to the above, please list any and all prescriptions, including dosage and frequency of dosage, and other treatment plans below:

I'm not taking anything, except the pills the people at Hadley give me. I dunno what they are.

If you answered yes to the above, please describe noted feelings, symptoms, triggers and incidents associated with the diagnoses, and ages of incidents below:

I guess this is the bit where I talk about context like Doctor Woods always wanted me to?

When people tell me to do something, I do it. I don't say no, I don't stop, I just do it. It doesn't matter if they tell me to give them my lunch money or streak down the halls, I'll do it. I don't see why it's a problem, I just want to make people happy! Doctor Woods keeps telling me it's bad though, but I can't stop. I just can't. Things happen if I say no. I can't remember what, I just remember that they are very bad. No-one listens to that though. Anyway, I suppose I should start writing why I am like I am. (This form is really long, do you really need me to write all this stuff?)

For as long as I can remember, people have owned me. I don't see what's wrong with this, but Doctor Woods says it's not good, so it can't be, even if I can't understand it. I don't remember my real family, The first one I can remember is an old couple. They mostly made me do housework and stuff, but there was some sex too. It hurt, but they enjoyed it, so it must have been good. They gave me my first scars, but I think there were other people before them who I can't really remember. I had to call them Mommy and Daddy, but they weren't my real parents. I can't remember them, but I know those two weren't them. They sold me when I got my first period, I was twelve, they said I was too old for them after that.

I don't know the next guy's name, he made me call him Master, and he kept me in a cage when he wasn't hitting me or having sex with me. I lived with him for a month, he was really mean. He's where I got most of my scars from. He didn't really feed me very often, so when he got rid of me, I think he used me to pay for drugs, I was really skinny. It was horrible, but Jake, the guy his drug dealer person sold me to, was really nice. I got to live in a barn on his farm with some other girls, sometimes we made movies! He was in some of them, and some were just us. I lived with him for a year, and I got pregnant while I was there. He didn't like that very much, he started being really mean to me after that, he wouldn't let me be in videos anymore and he started locking me up on my own, away from the other girls. I was sad about that. A little while after I had my baby, he took him away and said he'd sold him, and then he gave me to a friend of his. That was my husband, Gary.

Gary got me when I was 14. At first he was like the guy who's name I don't know, he kept me in a drawer under his bed and he hurt me a lot , but he did give me food. After a couple of months of hurting me and lots of sex, he started to get nicer though. He fell in love with me, and when I turned fifteen, when we were in Mississippi, Gary is a truck driver and we lived in his cab, we got married! He stopped putting me in the box so much after that, he let me stay out in his sleeper cab, and he let me come into motels and stuff with him too! He kept my ankles chained together all the time, unless we were having sex, and sometimes he did my wrists too, but I didn't like that so much. He was the one who let me get my awesome tattoos too! If I didn't do anything wrong he even mostly stopped hitting me when I didn't want him to! He liked doing that though, so I never complained when he did, unless he wanted me to beg. He liked that too. He filmed it and made me watch it a few times, and he was right, it was kinda hot.

I lived with him for a whole year, and for six months we were married. We lived in his truck and in motels, we got to travel all over the country! I loved it, especially when he let me come sit in the front (he had a ring put in on the dashboard so he could chain my wrists to it, it was really nice!). One night we had to leave our motel really fast, and he left almost all my clothes behind. I don't know why, he said something about the cops, and back then I didn't think they'd care about us, I mean, we're a married couple! A couple of days later we were in Texas heading to pick up a trailer for his next job, and some cops pulled us over. They said he was speeding, and drunk, and high. He was drunk, yeah, but he wasn't high, he gave me all the meth that day! I was in the sleeper cab, had my wrists chained to a ring he'd put in on the ceiling, and when they had him all arrested and taken off in their car, a cop got in to take the truck away too. I said hi to him, and that's when things got weird.

The police took me out of the truck, they cut off all my cuffs and my collar (that was my wedding ring!) and they took that picture Doctor Woods has put up at the top, that's all the clothes I had left that day, Gary even left all my awesome ballet heels behind when we moved out fast, and I haven't seen my husband since. They said he's in prison now for lots of things, and that I'll never see him again, and something about getting our wedding annulled? I've been an. Ever since then I've mostly been living in group homes and stuff in Texas, before Hadley anyway. I won't see my husband again, I know that, but they keep on saying I'm free now, no-one owns me, and it's all weird and scary! I don't want to be free! I keep getting told off when I do what people want em to, and they kept moving me around to different homes when the other kids work out I can't say no. They gave me a new implant, I guess they don't want me having any more kids. I've been arrested a couple of times too, and the cops came and took me away when I went home with a nice man called Ben. I don't know why, he didn't even touch me, he just took lots of photos.

Have you ever been hospitalised for these diagnoses? If yes, please provide facility name(s) and age of admissions and discharges:

I have! I've been at the Hadley institute since February this year, that's where I am while I'm writing this thing!

Are you aware of a history of psychiatric complaints in your family? If yes, please list family member(s), diagnoses, and how this affected you personally:

I don't know any family besides my husband, and he's all fine.

Environmental History:

Are you aware of any complications during your birth? If yes, please explain below:

I don't know, I can't remember my mom.

Are you aware of any difficulties in development during your infancy, such as learning disabilities, speech impediments, etc? If yes, please explain below:

I don't know, sorry!

Are you aware of any long term separation from your mother during your infancy? If yes, please explain below:

I don't know. Like I said, my earliest real memory is from when I was ten, but I have snippets from before then, and even if I can't remember who my parents are, I can kind of remember a place where I was 'home', but I have nothing after I think about age eight? So I guess that means none as an infant? I dunno though, stuff before that is always...bad. Cold and lonely, and normally hungry. I don't like remembering things like that.

Please describe the location and environment in which you grew up. Please list town and state, and what it was like and how this affected you:

All over the place! I can't remember where I was born and stuff, but the old people who had me first, the ones I had to call mommy and daddy, they lived in Albuquerque. I remember that cuz they took me to church every week. They gave me pretty dresses and shoes for that, it was really nice! After them, there was Master, and I don't know where he lived. I think it took a day to drive there, but I was in the trunk of his car, so I don't know. I dunno where the farm was either, I never went off of it while I was Jake's, so I never found out.

When I was with mommy and daddy it was nice. They took me to church with them, and they gave me nice clothes and stuff for it. They hurt me sometimes, but I said that earlier, it made them happy though so it was good! They homeschooled me, they taught me to read and write, and how to cook too. I did all the chores and stuff for them, and if I got it right, everything was good. If not, I got switched, or whipped a couple of times if I really did something bad. Still, they liked it, so it can't have been that bad. Master was different though. All he did was hurt me, and I don't even think it made him happy. I didn't like him. Without him, everything else was good though!

Please describe your educational history. How were you in school, both as a young child and in later grades? How were your grades? Did you enjoy school? Please answer below:

I only started going to school when I was fifteen. before that, I was homeschooled. I can read, and write and do math, but that's about it. My grades are really bad.

Do/did you have many friends growing up? Do/did you have a best friend? If yes, please explain below:

Friends my own age? Not until the farm. I had Mommy and Daddy before that, and Jake, Poppy, Mika and Lucky when I was there. here at Hadley, I have Kenny. She's awesome! She's gonna teach me how to be psychic, and read pendulums and stuff!

Do/did you pursue any extra curricular activities or talents? If yes, please explain below:

The answer to this question has been crossed out several times I love to cook, it makes people happy!

If sexually active, please list age of onset and sexual preference below. If not sexually active, are you aware of a sexual preference?:

8 I think? I like girls more than boys, but I still like both. I mostly just like to make people happy! I'm submissive, and pansexual.

Legal History:

Do/did you ever abuse controlled substances, including but not limited to prescription medications, street drugs or alcohol? If yes, please explain below:

Yes, I've tried meth, pot, coke, alcohol and some mystery pills. I'm not addicted though!

Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If yes, please list conviction, age of conviction and circumstances below:

I have been arrested for possession of pot (I was picking it up for someone else in the group home. he asked me to!), being drunk a few times (It was fun!), having sex in parks, school fields, alleyways and a cinema once too, stealing things from a store (some of the kids wanted some beer and they asked me to go steal it for them), statutory rape (he asked me, I didn't even know how young he was! What was the crime?)

When they arrested my husband they had a lot of questions for me about who I am, where I'm from, what country I was born in, stuff like that. It turns out Gary forged some paperwork so we could get married, but I still don't see the problem. I don't know who my parents are, so how could we get them to sign the forms and stuff? Anyway, there was all the stuff with them and Gary, and there was some stuff about drugs, and some stuff about sex, and some stuff about theft, public nudity, statutory rape, and some other stuff too. The cops think I'm a bad girl. They also think they're the good guys, but I dunno why. I went home with Ben once, we met in the mall and he wanted to take some photographs. I'd barely had time to take my clothes off for him and they kicked the door in and dragged him away, it sucked!

If you answered yes to the above, please list sentences connected to these convictions below:

I was placed under house arrest in a group home, and only allowed out for school. I had to wear a tracker tag thing for a while, but then they sent me here.

Have you ever knowingly committed a crime for which you were not convicted or sentenced? If yes, please explain below:

Nope!

Personal Interview:

Describe yourself to the best of your ability in only five words:

Happy, Bubbly, Friendly, Bouncy, Cute!

Is the glass half empty, or half full? Explain your answer below:

Half full. If it's half empty, it might make people sad, but if it's half full, there's still enough left in it to make people happy! I love to make other people happy, it makes me feel good inside!

If you could change only one thing in your life, what would it be, and why?:

I would have been nicer to my husband so he didn't put me in the box as much as he did. I don't like the box; even when I deserve it.

How do you feel about your life and the things you have done in it, looking back? If you have committed crimes, how do you feel about those now?:

I like my life! I just want to get back with my husband. People say it was wrong that he kept me chained up in the back of his truck, but it made him happy! All I want to do is make people happy!

What are your goals in life, and how do you feel those would be best accomplished?:

I want to get back with my husband, and until then, keep on making people happy! If Gary want to, one day I'd like to have another baby too! Only if it'd make him (or someone else!) happy though. I just want to make people happy!

Lastly, why have you chosen admission at St. Christina Psychiatric Rehabilitation Center, and how do you think this will help you toward your life goals?:

I got told to fill out this form thing, because Hadley is closing. I'm not sure how it's going to help me really, but if the doctors say it will, it must!

Patient/Guardian Signature:

By agreeing to admission to our facilities, you hereby agree to abide by all rules and terms of service outlined in patient or resident handbooks, rules and codes of conduct. You hereby agree to waive your right to voluntary dismissal from our facilities until such a time as facility administrators sign paperwork for your release. You hereby agree to comply with facility staff recommendations, demands, or outlines for treatment. You hereby waive your right to informed medical consent before medication changes or medical procedures. You hereby agree to waive your right to hold GR Biotech and its Subsidiaries responsible for any personal harm or distress incurred during treatment. GR Biotech and its Subsidiaries reserve the right to add or amend these terms of service at any time.

Please sign and date below:

Thomas Atkins 16th May 2011

St. Christina Psychiatric Rehabilitation Center & St. Christina Medical Center are Subsidiaries of GR Biotech. All rights reserved ® 2011

Last edited by Kitty Smith on Mon May 16, 2011 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Kitty Smith
Kitty Smith

Reward Points : 29

Back to top Go down

Kitty Smith Empty Re: Kitty Smith

Post by Admin Ghost Sun May 15, 2011 10:05 pm

-Pending-

This application is currently pending. Below, you'll find the reasons for this pending notice. If you wish to continue the application process, please follow the points laid out below by a member of STC's staff.

• Please review your app and fix the grammatical errors. There are some beginnings of sentences that need to be capitalized and there are also some errors in wordage.

• The signature at the bottom of the page should be a guardian's signature. Please have a NPC from Hadley sign that.

Please reply to this thread once you have edited your application, to let us know, and a member of STC's staff will review your application again at our next possible convenience..
Admin Ghost
Admin Ghost
Admin

Reward Points : 146

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitty Smith Mon May 16, 2011 10:51 am

Edited
Kitty Smith
Kitty Smith

Reward Points : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Zillah Tue May 17, 2011 1:03 pm

Kitty Smith Stchristinaslogobase

Welcome to St. Christina's Psychiatric Rehabilitation Center. Your ward and room assignments can be found below, along with the name of your primary therapist. Please familiarise yourself with all patient handbooks and codes of conduct.

Building: Bennett
Wing: N/A
Ward: B
Room: B1
Bed: 1
Primary Therapist: Dr. __________

Study Group(s):

Primary: Sexual Degeneracy
      Psychiatric Issues
      Drug Abuse/Addiction

Final Application Approval Steps for Players:

Your assigned membergroup is: Adolescent Patient

Before you can begin play on STC, you must complete these final steps:

• Sign up for your assigned membergroup (shown above) HERE (Pay close attention to pick the correct usergroup listed on this approval stamp! Characters that are not signed up for their correct membergroups after approval will be subject to deletion during the next activity check.)
  • Familiarise Yourself with you Patient Hanbook, located in St. Christina's Rosters and Information forum, on the main board.

Code:
[center][font=garamond][size=22][color=#555555][b] -File Note- [/b][/color][/size][/font]

_____________________________________________________________[/center]

[b]Patient Name:[/b] Smith, Kitty
[b]Primary Study Group:[/b] Sexual Degeneracy
[b]Primary Therapist:[/b] Dr. ___________
[b]Building:[/b] Bennett
[b]Wing:[/b] N/A
[b]Ward:[/b] B

[center]_____________________________________________________________[/center]

[b]Note Subject:[/b] (Therapy Report, Medication Change, Dormitory Reassignment, Medical Report, Behavioural Report, Progress Report, Procedure Report, Disciplinary Report, etc.)

[b]Note Contents:[/b] (Explain behaviour observations, patient actions, procedures, medication changes, disciplinary actions, medical reports, etc. here)

[b]Note Author:[/b] (Your character name here.)

[b]Other:[/b] (Optional extra notes here.)

Mod Zillah
Mod Zillah

Reward Points : 378

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down