Suffer The Children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:06 am
Statistics
We have 54 registered users
The newest registered user is kaylmarn

Our users have posted a total of 1892 messages in 473 subjects
AFFILIATES

Listed At:
RPGCollection RPG-Directory Seductive Supernatural Shadowplay redcarpet&&rebellion. Blank Pages The GLITTER Web Directory
Affiliates:
Shelpey Alley Bittersweet Forever Nuages du Monde GATHERING SOULS HL2 The Hammel Institute Souls on Fire Mystical Realms Role Playing Chat * Action * Fantasy * Historical Fiction * Horror * Sci Fi * Steampunk * Western Bonsoir

Womp.

3 posters

Go down

Womp. Empty Womp.

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:42 am

Name: Bre
Chatango: BreS13
Characters: Mariah Rose, Christiana Keeble, Talon Rogers, Yong-Ji Lee

Dates: 7/12-7/31
Reason: I'm saying this for now, but I honestly have no idea how long it'll be. Here's the deal. I have no internet at my house. None. This isn't like usual when I bitch and moan about our stupid router and how it never gives us consistent internet. This is even if we get the router working consistently, there's no internet. Verizon cut off our internet and home phone because my mom can't afford to pay the bill, and we have no idea when she'll be able to pay. I still can't find a job, my brother's not working, my uncle works as a temp when he can and most of his money goes to his storage space, and my mom works for a preschool that's barely clearing expenses because the boss falls for every sob story parents can come up with about why they can't pay the bills (there are people I went to kindergarten with who still owe back tuition). I'll get on when I can and I'll try to keep up, but it's going to be patchy for a while, so if I'm not on for a few days at a time, I apologize. Hopefully soon I'll have a steady paycheck and I can help pay some of these bills...

Back to top Go down

Womp. Empty Re: Womp.

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:10 pm

I've totally been in that situation. I hope things get better. After all tomorrow can bring more sunshine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohaku Honda Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:05 pm

No worries! This is a completely understandable reason, and I'm sure you must be really stressed out. Keep looking up- I'm here for you. <3
Kohaku Honda
Kohaku Honda

Reward Points : 80

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Waffy Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:52 pm

Ack! I wish you all the luck ever!
Mod Waffy
Mod Waffy

Reward Points : 276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:41 pm

Update:

Good news! Our internet is back! Kinda! So I can at least get on every day, if only for a little bit. It might take me a while to catch up on the posts I owe because, among other things, my mom is really pressuring me to find a job and it's almost time for my body to put my uterus in a Force-choke and say "I find your lack of baby disturbing" in its best James Earl Jones voice, but I promise I'll try to at least do one every day until I'm caught up. Thanks so much for putting up with me being gone so long. Hopefully it won't happen again any time soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Courtenay Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:16 am

YAY! <3 Welcome back! Very Happy
Michael Courtenay
Michael Courtenay

Reward Points : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down