Suffer The Children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:06 am
Statistics
We have 54 registered users
The newest registered user is kaylmarn

Our users have posted a total of 1892 messages in 473 subjects
AFFILIATES

Listed At:
RPGCollection RPG-Directory Seductive Supernatural Shadowplay redcarpet&&rebellion. Blank Pages The GLITTER Web Directory
Affiliates:
Shelpey Alley Bittersweet Forever Nuages du Monde GATHERING SOULS HL2 The Hammel Institute Souls on Fire Mystical Realms Role Playing Chat * Action * Fantasy * Historical Fiction * Horror * Sci Fi * Steampunk * Western Bonsoir

Amelia Sinclair

2 posters

Go down

Amelia Sinclair Empty Amelia Sinclair

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:06 am

Please use blue or black ink when filling out this admission form. Additional information from all but the patient must be initialed by the author. Please answer all questions to the best of your ability. For further information or guidance, please contact a member of St. Christina staff at the number provided
in our guide brochure.

Patient Full Name: Sinclair, Amelia

DOB: 06/03/1990
Address: 2009 Greenborough Lane
City: Southlake
State: Texas
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Height: 5’9”
Weight: 130
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Distinguishing Marks: None

Medical History:

Please list any and all allergies and age of onset below:
None

Are you aware of any ongoing medical issues?:
No

If yes, list age of diagnoses by medical professionals, or age of onset below:
N/A

If you are receiving treatment for an ongoing medical complaint, please list prescriptions, strength of dose, frequency of dose, and other treatment plans below:
N/A

Do you smoke tobacco, consume alcohol, or use street drugs? If yes, please list number of packs per day, number of drinks per day and/or names of consumed drugs below:
I wouldn’t be caught dead smoking or using drugs, but I do have a drink occasionally. Not that I get drunk, because that’s sloppy.

Psychiatric History:

Have you been diagnosed with any psychiatric issues? If so, please list diagnoses and age of diagnoses below:

When I was 15, my best friend Grace was hospitalized for anorexia and two other girls from my prep school were sent away for their bulimia. Immediately after all of that mess started my parents got paranoid and insisted that I start therapy. The only reason I went was because they blackmailed me, saying that the inheritance of my trust fund was contingent upon my attendance at these mandatory sessions. That stupid therapist Dr. Jameson kept probing me, prodding at my brain, trying to find some flaw to report back to my parents. She never could. Unlike Gracie and all of those other girls, I wasn’t dumb enough to starve myself or binge and purge. When Gracie finally died at 19 from her “problem” I apparently didn't show appropriate sadness or something, and Dr. Jameson slapped the Narcissistic Personality Disorder label on me. After I graduated college, my parents sprung my mandatory trip to this place on me and Dr. Jameson signed off on it. I think my parents told everyone that I’m taking a “gap year” before graduate school and that I’m off in the Alps or somewhere. Probably to preserve the image that we’re all one big happy family, which is obviously b.s. since they’ve shipped me off to a psych ward because of their own issues.

If you answered yes to the above, please list any and all prescriptions, including dosage and frequency of dosage, and other treatment plans below:

I have never taken medication for this “issue” since my parents have always preferred to put me in therapy instead.

If you answered yes to the above, please describe your feelings, symptoms, triggers and any incidents associated with the diagnoses, such as outbursts, suicide attempts or any other signs of non-typical behaviors, and approximate ages of incidents below:

N/A

Have you ever been hospitalized for these diagnoses? If yes, please provide facility name(s) and age of admissions and discharges as well as what diagnoses you were you hospitalized for, or what incidents lead to hospitalization:

I have not been hospitalized before this. I was in therapy sessions with Dr. Janet Jameson at the Family Wellness Center in Texas from 2005 until 2009. I had to go to an hour-long session two days a week after school. Once I started college, the sessions were only on Saturdays. I went to the University of Texas and drove back in on the weekends. It was usually boring. Dr. Jameson and I would stare at each other for awhile and she wouldn’t do very much talking, she expected me to. I hardly ever did. I think Gracie dying was the last straw, really, and I don’t think that she liked me coming out and saying that Gracie was ignorant for letting herself go like that. I certainly never would, as I don’t have any issues like a distorted body image.

Are you aware of a history of psychiatric complaints in your family? If yes, please list family member(s), diagnoses, and how this affected you personally:

No.

Environmental History:

Are you aware of any complications during your birth? If yes, please explain below:
None

Are you aware of any difficulties in development during your infancy, such as learning disabilities, speech impediments, etc? If yes, please explain below:

I have never had any learning disabilities. On the contrary, I was an exceptionally bright child and began speaking, reading, and writing very early.

Are you aware of any long term separation from your mother during your infancy? If yes, please explain below:

No.

Please describe the location and environment in which you grew up. Please list town and state, and what it was like and how this affected you:

I grew up in the suburbs of a wealthy city in Texas. My dad is a doctor and my mother is a “domestic engineer” which is a fancy way of saying she sits at home and does nothing much but make sure the Mexican gardeners don’t screw up the lawn. I had a pretty good childhood I suppose. My parents were convinced that I was the picture of perfection and handed me everything I wanted until I was 15 and the issues with my prep school started coming to light. Grace and the others were starving and binging and purging. I wasn’t. Of course we all went through our awkward phases, but I suppose that I dealt with mine better. I started an ab workout that year that I still do to this day. Gracie did it with me, but she was starving herself at the time so it really didn’t do her much good. Anyway, my parents started freaking out about all the head cases at our school and immediately sent me to a shrink. They weren’t proud of it though, and sent me to one of my dad’s friends. I had to tell everyone that I was taking violin lessons because my parents were embarrassed about it. It was a stupid move on their part. There’s nothing wrong with me, I don’t know why they bothered. I tried telling them that I knew I was smarter and better-looking than those other girls without yakking up my food, but they didn’t believe me I guess.

Please describe your educational history. How were you in school, both as a young child and in later grades? How were your grades? Did you enjoy school? What was school socialization like? What were your academic strengths and weaknesses? Please answer below:

My parents sent me to one of the best prep schools in the country. My grades were stellar. I enjoyed school, but it was tiring at times. Most of the girls were competitive with each other, be it for best grades, best clothes and what have you. Thank God I’m naturally bright and naturally rather attractive, (not to mention that dad’s loaded) or I would have had a hard time, like some of the normal girls. I don’t really have any academic weaknesses. Most things come naturally for me, and if not completely, then I supplement that with some studying.

Do/did you have many friends growing up? Do/did you have a best friend? If yes, please explain below:

I had quite a few friends growing up. We all lived close to each other and our mothers were friends. Grace was my neighbor who lived across the street, so we became best friends pretty quickly. However, I think that Grace was always jealous of me. That’s probably why she started starving herself, though the rest of us tried to get her to stop. When we were both 19 she finally died from her illness, though we had grown apart because I was busy with college and away most of the time.

Do/did you pursue any extra curricular activities or talents? If yes, please explain below:

In high school and college I was on the tennis team and I also took piano lessons until I left high school, though I continue playing the piano on my own. I can also read, write, and speak Italian. I chose the language because most musical terms are in Italian, and because I got to study abroad for a year in Rome.

If sexually active, please list age of onset and sexual preference below. If not sexually active, are you aware of a sexual preference?:

I am straight but I am a virgin and I plan on remaining so until I’m married-I’m no slut.

Please explain a little about your overall life below. What circumstances do you feel have brought you to where you are now? How do you feel about those? Do you have any thing else to note about your life that you feel has had some bearing on your current situation? Please explain below:

To be honest, I feel as if my parents are blowing things out of proportion. Dr. Jameson is mostly to blame for this. They’re so desperate to find some flaw in me, but they just can’t seem to do it, so they’re sending me away to a live-in clinic.

Legal History:

Do/did you ever abuse controlled substances, including but not limited to prescription medications, street drugs or alcohol? If yes, please explain below:

No.
Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If yes, please list conviction, age of conviction and circumstances below:

No.

If you answered yes to the above, please list sentences connected to these convictions below:

N/A

Have you ever knowingly committed a crime for which you were not convicted or sentenced? If yes, please explain below:

Well, when I was 16 and just learning to drive I took my Ferrari out and accidentally hit the mailbox of someone in a residential area. It would have been totally awkward to ring their doorbell in the middle of the night and explain that, but I wasn’t too worried about it. After all, anyone who lives in my neighborhood sure as hell has enough money to rebuild a mailbox.

Personal Interview:

Describe yourself to the best of your ability in only five words:

Intelligent, witty, intuitive, musical, pretty

You come across a glass of water. The total volume of water in the glass constitutes half of its total capacity. Is the glass half empty, or half full? Explain your answer below:

The glass is half-full of H2O in liquid form, and half-full of gases that constitute the Earth’s atmosphere. I double-majored in physics and chemistry. Don’t pull this crap on me.

If you could change only one thing in your life, what would it be, and why?:
I would probably change getting sent here. I do have a life, you know.

How do you feel about your life and the things you have done in it, looking back? If you have committed crimes, how do you feel about those now?:

Like I said earlier, what I did wasn’t a big deal. I’m sure those people were able to replace their fugly mailbox. The only things I’m really not happy about are the things I said to Dr. Jameson, who apparently got it in her head that I said enough to be diagnosed with NPD.

What are your goals in life, and how do you feel those would be best accomplished?:

When I get out of the loony bin I would like to go to medical school and be a plastic surgeon, and preferably attend medical school somewhere in Italy. I’m telling you, Americans have no class. All of the art, music, literature, culture worth taking in…it’s all overseas.

Lastly, why have you chosen admission at St. Christina Psychiatric Rehabilitation Center, and how do you think this will help you toward your life goals?:

I haven’t chosen it, my parents forced me to go. It constitutes blackmail, it really does. I would sue, but I’m pretty sure the fact that the family lawyer is my father’s best friend won’t help me any.

Patient/Guardian Signature:

By agreeing to admission to our facilities, you hereby agree to abide by all rules and terms of service outlined in patient or resident handbooks, rules and codes of conduct. You hereby agree to waive your right to voluntary dismissal from our facilities until such a time as facility administrators sign paperwork for your release. You hereby agree to comply with facility staff recommendations, demands, or outlines for treatment. You hereby waive your right to informed medical consent before medication changes or medical procedures. You hereby agree to waive your right to hold GR Biotech and its Subsidiaries responsible for any personal harm or distress incurred during treatment. GR Biotech and its Subsidiaries reserve the right to add or amend these terms of service at any time.

Please sign and date below:

Amelia Sinclair 7/4/2011

St. Christina Psychiatric Rehabilitation Center & St. Christina Medical Center are Subsidiaries of GR Biotech. All rights reserved ® 2011

Player Nickname: Terra
Chatango Screename: R1nzler
Character Play-By Jessica Lowndes

Back to top Go down

Amelia Sinclair Empty Re: Amelia Sinclair

Post by Mod Kels Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:46 pm

-Pending-

This application is currently pending. Below, you'll find the reasons for this pending notice. If you wish to continue the application process, please follow the points laid out below by a member of STC's staff.

• Okay, first a tiny timeline issue. She only old enough to have done 2 maybe 3 years of post secondary maximum. She's at a university so a degree there would be 4 years at the least, a double major in two sciences is realistically going to take 5. Yet she's already graduated according to this app. If you could adjust her age to reflect this or take out the claim that she's graduated and tell me how many years she'd taken thus far that would help.
  • Here's a biggy. Keep in mind that though she's narcissistic, she can't be a sociopath. So, while she thinks (or at least projects) herself above people, she can't be completely uncaring towards all of them. Her best friend dying, even if she brought it on herself so to speak, should still have been a painful experience of loss.
    Further more, keep in mind that Narcissists are more about proving to themselves and the people around them that they are the greatest and most important then they are about genuinely believing it. For instance, it's possible that a Narcissist would be extra emotional at their best friend's funeral, taking advantage of the opportunity created by a gathering of people. Displaying their grief for sympathy or trying to play the hero and saying they did everything they could to help them possibly. That's not to say she can't look down on her friend's problems, but there's no way she wouldn't show any grief at all.
    As a final side note, keep in mind that more narcissists are born from neglected origins instead privileged, doted on ones. It's not a hard, fast rule but something to consider as an alternative. Ask yourself why Amelia constantly craves further proof that she's the best around?
  • I'd like a second voice in this app. Narcissts are hard to keep from coming off as picture perfect Mary Sues when they can't admit their faults. A second voice to point out a short coming or two would really help here.
  • Finally, I'd like a better reason for Amelia to be shipped off to Green Ridge. Her condition is in no way harming her life or anyone else's at the moment. Other than her parents having money to burn there is really no reason at all for them to want to send her to a rehab centre which is really something of a prison. She needs something, anything, to make them push her to something as scandalous as a live-in institution. Right now there is no reason for her to fill out this form.

Please reply to this thread once you have edited your application, to let us know, and a member of STC's staff will review your application again at our next possible convenience..

This app was reviewed by: Mod Kels only... weird...
Mod Kels
Mod Kels

Reward Points : 289

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Space Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:13 pm

Please respond to this application within 72 hours to let us know you are still interested in completing it. If you do not reply within the allotted time frame to let us know you intend to finish it, we will consider this application abandoned and the application - as well as the account it was posted under - will be deleted.
Admin Space
Admin Space
Admin

Reward Points : 140

http://www.stcrpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum