Suffer The Children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:06 am
Statistics
We have 54 registered users
The newest registered user is kaylmarn

Our users have posted a total of 1892 messages in 473 subjects
AFFILIATES

Listed At:
RPGCollection RPG-Directory Seductive Supernatural Shadowplay redcarpet&&rebellion. Blank Pages The GLITTER Web Directory
Affiliates:
Shelpey Alley Bittersweet Forever Nuages du Monde GATHERING SOULS HL2 The Hammel Institute Souls on Fire Mystical Realms Role Playing Chat * Action * Fantasy * Historical Fiction * Horror * Sci Fi * Steampunk * Western Bonsoir

In Need of Naps

Go down

In Need of Naps Empty In Need of Naps

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:13 pm

Name: Cait
Chatango: Flickaroo
Characters: Emma Holt

Dates: July 2 - July 16ish
Reason:
I feel horrible for having to post one of these so soon into joining, but my summer's getting insane. My work is leaving me mostly brain-dead, and this week I'll be traveling without internet and handling some personal matters that have come up. Hopefully, I'll still be about to post at least once a week, but I'm not sure since most days now I'm coming home and sleeping. I can hardly string sentences together let alone a whole post, and I'd rather write something of at least acceptable quality.

Hopefully I'll still be about a bit, but I will be slowly working on posts.

Back to top Go down

In Need of Naps Empty Re: In Need of Naps

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:32 pm

So the worst is over, but it's gonna take me a bit to get caught up. However, it looks like next week (July 23 - 31) we're not going to even have friggin internet. alskdjglljsldkjglksj my summer's turning so friggin busy i hate it

I'm going to do my best to stay active...!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum