Suffer The Children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:06 am
Statistics
We have 54 registered users
The newest registered user is kaylmarn

Our users have posted a total of 1892 messages in 473 subjects
AFFILIATES

Listed At:
RPGCollection RPG-Directory Seductive Supernatural Shadowplay redcarpet&&rebellion. Blank Pages The GLITTER Web Directory
Affiliates:
Shelpey Alley Bittersweet Forever Nuages du Monde GATHERING SOULS HL2 The Hammel Institute Souls on Fire Mystical Realms Role Playing Chat * Action * Fantasy * Historical Fiction * Horror * Sci Fi * Steampunk * Western Bonsoir

Good Morning Sunshine [Teen Edition!]

4 posters

Go down

Good Morning Sunshine [Teen Edition!] Empty Good Morning Sunshine [Teen Edition!]

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:40 am

Who better to start off the Under 18 edition of Good Morning Sunshine than Miss Sexy Sunshine herself, right?

You know the drill. You're character wakes up next to the character posted above them. Write up their reaction, have fun, and don't flood the thread with the same character as every second reply or I'll cut you. Maybe I'll make a rule. There must be five replies between a character post and their next one. Sound good? Okay go!

Nell: Have at my cuties! ;]

Back to top Go down

Good Morning Sunshine [Teen Edition!] Empty Re: Good Morning Sunshine [Teen Edition!]

Post by Ace Finn Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:11 pm

The first thing he noticed was that the bed was much warmer than normal, but in a good way. Instinctively, Ace reached over to stroke her hair, because she liked that. Even with his eyes closed, and in his half-awake state, his fingers screamed that the hair texture was different. Dark eyes fluttered open and his breath hitched in shock when he realized the girl lying with him, no matter how radiantly beautiful, was not the one he was in love with.

Whoops. Well. This was interesting.

Once he felt he could actually say something, he smiled and said, "Hey, Nell. Um, wanna go get breakfast with me? I'm kinda hungry."

Just pretend nothing happened. Yep... nothing at all happened.
Ace Finn
Ace Finn

Reward Points : 21

Back to top Go down

Good Morning Sunshine [Teen Edition!] Empty Re: Good Morning Sunshine [Teen Edition!]

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:49 pm

Na-Ri stretched out and noticed two things. One, It had to be ungodly early if her father hadn't been in to wake her yet. Two,there was a body laying next to her. She sighed knowing one of the little ones had climbed into her bed scared of imaginary monsters. Then again this body seemed ... bigger. Peeking open her eyes she jumped up when she saw a strange boy laying in her bed.

'Dude there is another Asian on this island.' Shaking these thoughts from her head she shook the boy next to her. "Hey ... I said Hey Weigukin (foreigner). Did my dad adopt you? If not you better run or he'll kill you ... literally," she warned a mischievous glance in her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackson Nez Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:10 pm

Jackson woke up as he did everyday...glowering at the world. However, he soon found himself glowering not only at the world, but at a cute little Asian girl who appeared to have slept in his bed. The glower turned to a look of horrified surprise, and he tried to execute a flying leap from the bed. However, his ankle got tangled in the sheets, and he flopped to the floor with a tremendous thud. Words muffled by the fact that his face was smashed against the floor, he said,

"I think you'd better go."
Jackson Nez
Jackson Nez

Reward Points : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Courtenay Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:39 pm

Michael's sleeping posture, he'd been told, was terrible. When he slept he woke up in an obscure position, thoroughly tangled in sheets. Once he was asleep, he was completely out, so that would make things fairly easy for anyone who tried to slip under the covers with him.

In his sleep, Michael turned over, his hand landing on what felt like warm skin. His eyes fluttered open and it had taken a few good seconds before he realized that his hand was resting on someone's forehead. A guy's forehead.

"AH!" Michael leaped out of the bed, tripping because he was so lost in the blanket. He ran blindly in the opposite direction. "Who are you- ow!"

At the sound of the squeak, Michael's face ended up smacking against the wall, which made him fall to the floor, moaning as he clutched his nose. This gave him time to think. Now, Michael did not know ANYTHING about sex, (He couldn't even say the word!) but he did know that a male stranger was in his bed and he didn't know for how long.

He repeated, rather meekly, what the police officers taught his class about safety in elementary school. "I-I n-need an adult?"
Michael Courtenay
Michael Courtenay

Reward Points : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Rogers Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:28 am

Talon slowly opened his eyes and turned onto his side. He was momentarily shocked when he realized there was another person in bed with him, then smiled. He was about to run a lazy finger down the other's side and ask what they did the night before (and suggest a repeat) when the face registered. It was Michael.

Smiling, Talon instead shook the younger boy's shoulder gently. "Hey, Michael, c'mon, rise and shine. You know you can sleep here any time, but warn me next time, okay?"
Talon Rogers
Talon Rogers

Reward Points : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:03 am

Tara Anne opened her eyes slowly, they felt soooo heavy. Like someone had glued them together; tacky and sticky. Staring up at the ceiling, so silent. Until she heard breathing to her right.

Panic! Tara Anne scrambled into a sitting position or something close to it. Sticking out with feet and hands. Kicking the male form off the bed and on to the floor with a well placed smack to the side of his ribs.

Peeking over the edge of the bed she saw the face of her now wounded friend. The panic draining out in an instant, being replaced by confusion and disbelief.

"What the hell Tal?! I thought you were gay as a technicolour dream coat..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:03 am

For the umpteenth time that night Hazel had awoken to turn over and get into a comfortable position. This time however, the teenager felt like she was crammed into a small corner of the bed. Stretching a bit and turning over to lay on her stomach she hit something soft and squishy next to her. Someone ... SOMEONE WAS IN HER BED.

Then Hazel's freak out started. It was bad enough to share a room, but now someone was sharing a bed with her and it was definitely NOT ok. Not even taking the time to check if it was a girl or boy next to her Hazel rolled out of bed headed (ran) straight for the door. She plopped herself down outside in the open hallway.

Exhausted, uncomfortable, and in her pajamas for all to see Hazel made a vow to herself. There was no way in hell she was going back into that room. If anyone tried to talk her out of the hallway ... well Hazel would hide in fear, but she would deal with that later, right now she just wasn't going to step foot into that room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down