Suffer The Children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:06 am
Statistics
We have 54 registered users
The newest registered user is kaylmarn

Our users have posted a total of 1892 messages in 473 subjects
AFFILIATES

Listed At:
RPGCollection RPG-Directory Seductive Supernatural Shadowplay redcarpet&&rebellion. Blank Pages The GLITTER Web Directory
Affiliates:
Shelpey Alley Bittersweet Forever Nuages du Monde GATHERING SOULS HL2 The Hammel Institute Souls on Fire Mystical Realms Role Playing Chat * Action * Fantasy * Historical Fiction * Horror * Sci Fi * Steampunk * Western Bonsoir

Ruth Carlson

Go down

Ruth Carlson Empty Ruth Carlson

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:24 pm

Ruth Carlson Greenridgelogobase

Please use blue or black ink when filling out this registration form. Please answer all questions to the best of your ability. For further information or guidance, please contact a member of the Green Ridge town administration team at the number provided in our guide brochure.

Ruth Carlson 2ntis60

Full Name: Carlson, Ruth

DOB: 06/28/1948
Address: 24 E 82nd St
City: New York
State: New York
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Height: 5’4”
Weight: 215 lbs. (I, however, cannot believe that you ask this!)
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Salt & Pepper
Distinguishing Marks: A circular scar on my left upper arm from a smallpox vaccine. I have a few scars on my knees and shins from when I was a child. I was a bit of a tomboy.

Medical History:

Please list any and all allergies and age of onset below:
No known allergies.

Are you aware of any ongoing medical issues?:
No known medical issues, unless you count old age.

If yes, list age of diagnoses by medical professionals, or age of onset below:
Not applicable.

If you are receiving treatment for an ongoing medical complaint, please list prescriptions, strength of dose, frequency of dose, and other treatment plans below:
Not applicable.

Do you smoke tobacco, consume alcohol, or use street drugs? If yes, please list number of packs per day, number of drinks per day and/or names of consumed drugs below:
I’m going on 63 years old. I am not a young kid that drinks and smokes and does drugs. Occasionally, I will have a glass of wine with dinner or smoke a cigar in celebration.

Please list any known ongoing medical issues of any dependents below. Please note to which dependent each issue belongs:
No dependents.

Green Ridge Residential Registration:

Please list your chosen address within Green Ridge below:
306 Treasure Chest Road.

Please list any dependents who reside with you. Please include ages and relationship to yourself:
No dependents.

Please list your marital status. Single/Married/Divorced/Widowed. If married, please list name of spouse and note if he/she intends to reside with you at this address:
Widowed.

Please list any large taxable material possessions below, such as motor vehicles or other property of substantial value that will be relocating to Green Ridge Island with you:
I own a BMW M-Zero Convertible. It happens to be my 'near end life crisis' car.

Are you a citizen or a permanent (Green Card) resident of the United States of America?:
I’m a citizen.

Employment Registration (Optional):

This section is for those of age sixteen or older who plan to find employment on Green Ridge Island. If you do not meet the criteria, please move to the next section.

Do you plan to find employment on Green Ridge Island? If so, which position(s) are you applying for, and where?:
Yes. I plan to run for Town Council Office. I am intimately knowledgeable of the psychiatric treatment of those with mental illness. I am also close with the current Head of Psychiatry at St. Christina’s Psychiatric Rehabilitation Center. We have worked together in the past and I believe that this working relationship will assist in the plans for office in the Town Council. Working together with Dr. G. Bjorgen will allow me to work as a liaison between the island residents and the patients at St. Christina’s.

Do you possess necessary qualifications for the position(s) for which you are applying? If yes, please list official qualifications below:
I believe so, yes. I have worked in positions of power for quite some time. I have run my own businesses, worked as a team and have kept the best interests of the people around me at heart when I make choices that would affect them and their working environments.

I have a Ph. D. in Psychology. I have specialized in Clinical Psychology as well as Experimental/Physiological Psychology.

I have also owned a bakery in New York City with my husband, rest his soul, until he passed. This allows me to deal well with individuals in a hostile environment. Let me tell you, dealing with an Italian woman who has her wedding in just a few days will allow you to deal with just about anyone.

The question then becomes: Why would I not be an asset to you.

Please list your three most recent employment positions and locations of employment below:
Hadley Institute for Troubled Teens – Phoenixia NY – November 2010 to February 2011
Teahouse Floreal – New York NY – October 2002 to January 2007
Crane Pharmaceuticals – New York NY – June 1989 to October 2002

Do you possess any other skills that you feel may benefit your ability to perform in the position(s) for which you are applying? Examples include extra languages, history of customer service and work in the care industries, etc. If yes, please list skills below:
Yes. I have been trained to read micro-expressions. It is very difficult to lie to me and I am adept at gleaning truth from lies. I am also able to decipher some words in multiple languages but I am far from fluent in any of them, so I don’t believe that should be counted.

How do you feel your previous employment will benefit your ability to perform in the position(s) for which you are applying?:
Well, of course! Why wouldn’t it? I mean, think of it! A politician that doesn’t lie and is able to tell the lies of others. I don’t think you would find anyone better. However, I do wish you luck trying.

Education Registration (Optional):

This section is for Green Ridge Island residents under the age of eighteen. All resident under the age of eighteen who do not possess a high school diploma, GED, or reside at St. Christina's Psychiatric Rehabilitation Center are required to complete this education registration. Those who do not meet these criteria, please disregard this section and move to the next.

Please list your high school grade. Freshman/Sophomore/Junior/Senior:
Not applicable.

Please provide the name of your previous high school below:
Not applicable.

What are your academic strengths?:
Not applicable.

What are your academic weaknesses?:
Not applicable.

What was your previous Grade Point Average?:
Not applicable.

Are you interested in extracurricular activities such as sports, art clubs, maths clubs, etc? If yes, explain below:
Not applicable.

Legal History:

Be advised that answers to this section will not affect your eligibility for relocation to Green Ridge. The information you provide will not be diverged to third parties.

Do/did you ever abuse controlled substances, including but not limited to prescription medications, street drugs or alcohol? If yes, please explain below:
I enjoy having a good time. I don’t believe that this could be considered abuse as I never go overboard. So, no. And what we’re referring to is alcohol and alcohol alone.

Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If yes, please list conviction, age of conviction and circumstances below:
Absolutely not!

If you answered yes to the above, please list sentences connected to these convictions below:
Not applicable.

Have you ever knowingly committed a crime for which you were not convicted or sentenced? If yes, please explain below:
No.

Personal Interview:

Why have you chosen to relocate to Green Ridge Island? Please explain below:
New York reminds me of my dearly departed Walter. When I walk past our old bakery, it brings back those old feelings. I think it’s time to move on. I would like to get on with my life and I would love to be near one of my good friends. Green Ridge seems the perfect place to do that...

Besides, Hadley closed due to the deaths of two of my dear friends. I would hate to be away from the one close person I have left. But don’t tell him that! No need to make his head big. Suffice this to say that I just need a change of scenery.

Green Ridge Island houses a psychiatric rehabilitation hospital, and as such, living and working amongst those with mental health issues would be typical practice. Are you comfortable with this?:
Absolutely.

Do you agree to abide by all Green Ridge Island laws and regulations upon relocation?:
Of course.

Finally, please tell us a little about yourself. Where did you grow up, and what was it like? What were your prior relationships with significant others/family or friends like? What instances have lead to your current choice in career and/or relocation? What events in your life do you feel have shaped who you are today? Include any information you feel that is pertinent about yourself and your situations:
I was born and raised in Memphis Tennessee. I relocated to Boston Massachusetts when I was admitted to Harvard. I met my Walter when I first moved to Boston. He was in the Army and was the most handsome man I had ever met. We had a swift engagement and were married before he was deployed to Germany. I stayed behind and accepted a job at Crane, moving to New York from Boston to do so. When I retired from Crane in 2002, Walter and I opened Teahouse Floreal. It was his dream. (Odd, I know, for a Military Career Man to want to own a Bakery but who am I to judge!) When Walter passed, I closed the Bakery and took a temporary job at Hadley to assist my three best friends in their endeavors. I took a leave before Sarah and William Hadley met their fate. And now here I am, applying to live and work at Green Ridge.

Resident Signature:

By opting to relocate to Green Ridge Island and the town of Green Ridge, you hereby agree to abide by all Green Ridge Island laws and the instructions of Green Ridge Security, Green Ridge Town Officials, and St. Christina Facility administrators. You hereby waive rights granted to you by the state of Oregon or any other state belonging to the United States of America or to any other country or county. You acknowledge that Green Ridge Island, the town of Green Ridge and the St. Christina facilities are not subject to any state laws. You acknowledge that any personal property transported to Green Ridge Island becomes the responsibility of GR Biotech and its subsidiaries. You hereby waive your right to register to vote in any states within the continental United States, within the states of Alaska and Hawaii, and within any US territories. You waive your right to representation by any political parties or persons within the aforementioned US locations or other countries. You acknowledge that you are legally bound not to disclose information regarding Green Ridge laws, protocols or procedures of any kind with persons not residing on Green Ridge Island. You acknowledge that visitors to Green Ridge Island become the sole responsibility of the undersigned, and are subject to the same laws, protocols and procedures as Green Ridge island residents during their stay. You acknowledge that visitors to Green Ridge Island are subject to surveillance by Green Ridge officials and employees, and may be removed from the island without notice. You acknowledge that any minors under the age of thirteen (13) that are claimed as dependents remain the sole responsibility of the undersigned, and are subject to the same laws, protocols and procedures as all Green Ridge Island residents. GR Biotech and its Subsidiaries reserve the right to add to or amend these terms of service at any time.

Please sign and date below:

Ruth Carlson 06/17/2011

Green Ridge Island and the town of Green Ridge are property of GR Biotech & its Subsidiaries. All rights reserved ® 2011

Player Nickname: Gabby
Chatango Screename: Surria
Character Play-By: Kathy Bates

Back to top Go down

Ruth Carlson Empty Re: Ruth Carlson

Post by Admin Space Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:34 pm

Ruth Carlson Greenridgelogobase

Welcome to Green Ridge. Below you'll find your pertinent residential, employment and scholastic information. Please take this time to familiarise yourself with the island layout and requisite handbooks, rules and regulations. Thank you for joining our community.

Residential Address: 306 Treasure Chest Road
Residents at this Address: Ruth Carlson
Employment: Town Council Representative
Education: N/A

Final Application Approval Steps for Players:

Your assigned membergroup is: Island Resident

Before you can begin play on STC, you must complete these final steps:

• Sign up for your assigned membergroup (shown above) HERE (Pay close attention to pick the correct usergroup listed on this approval stamp! Characters that are not signed up for their correct membergroups after approval will be subject to deletion during the next activity check.)
  • Familiarise Yourself with your Staff & Resident Handbooks, located in the St. Christina's Rosters and Information, and Green Ridge Rosters & Information forums, on the main board.

Code:
[center][font=garamond][size=22][color=#555555][b] -File Note- [/b][/color][/size][/font]

_____________________________________________________________[/center]

[b]Resident Name:[/b] Carlson, Ruth
[b]Residential Address:[/b] 306 Treasure Chest Road
[b]Employment:[/b] Town Council Representative
[b]Education:[/b] N/A

[center]_____________________________________________________________[/center]

[b]Note Subject:[/b] (Behavioural Report, Progress Report, Procedure Report, Disciplinary Report, etc.)

[b]Note Contents:[/b] (Explain behaviour observations, procedures, disciplinary actions, medical reports, etc. here)

[b]Note Author:[/b] (Your character name here.)

[b]Other:[/b] (Optional extra notes here.)

This app was reviewed by: Admin Space and Mod Red.
Admin Space
Admin Space
Admin

Reward Points : 140

http://www.stcrpg.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum