Suffer The Children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:06 am
Statistics
We have 54 registered users
The newest registered user is kaylmarn

Our users have posted a total of 1892 messages in 473 subjects
AFFILIATES

Listed At:
RPGCollection RPG-Directory Seductive Supernatural Shadowplay redcarpet&&rebellion. Blank Pages The GLITTER Web Directory
Affiliates:
Shelpey Alley Bittersweet Forever Nuages du Monde GATHERING SOULS HL2 The Hammel Institute Souls on Fire Mystical Realms Role Playing Chat * Action * Fantasy * Historical Fiction * Horror * Sci Fi * Steampunk * Western Bonsoir

Emma Holt

Go down

Emma Holt Empty Emma Holt

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:22 pm

Emma Holt Stchristinaslogobase

Please use blue or black ink when filling out this admission form. Additional information from all but the patient must be initialed by the author. Please answer all questions to the best of your ability. For further information or guidance, please contact a member of St. Christina staff at the number provided
in our guide brochure.

Emma Holt Normal_014

Patient Full Name: Holt, Emma

DOB: 4/5/1993
Address: 25 Pine Road
City: Bar Harbor
State: Maine
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Height: 5’2’’
Weight: 100 lbs
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Brunette
Distinguishing Marks: I don’t have anything that makes me interesting.

Medical History:

Please list any and all allergies and age of onset below:
N/A

Are you aware of any ongoing medical issues?:
No.

If yes, list age of diagnoses by medical professionals, or age of onset below:
N/A

If you are receiving treatment for an ongoing medical complaint, please list prescriptions, strength of dose, frequency of dose, and other treatment plans below:
N/A

Do you smoke tobacco, consume alcohol, or use street drugs? If yes, please list number of packs per day, number of drinks per day and/or names of consumed drugs below:
No.

Psychiatric History:

Have you been diagnosed with any psychiatric issues? If so, please list diagnoses and age of diagnoses below:
I was told I have Avoident Personality Disorder, and Paranoid Personality Disorder. I was seventeen.

While only diagnosed recently, she has had this disorder since early childhood from my observations of her past and speaking with parents. I’ve also noticed mild side affects caused by this disorder, including depression which can be followed by self-injury, and occasional cases of paranoia in modern settings. These side effects do not appear overall hindering and therefore we have not felt the need to treat them directly, but they should be kept an eye on. [Additional notes by Diana Kaiser, Emma’s therapist.]

If you answered yes to the above, please list any and all prescriptions, including dosage and frequency of dosage, and other treatment plans below:
Well, I’ve been in psychiatric therapy for a few months now. My therapist and I simply talk. Or, she talks, and sometimes I think she hates me because I don’t talk as much as she does.

Emma’s current and past therapy has only been psychotherapy, which has been going at a slower rate than normal. It is, however, advised she starts a combination of medicinal therapy soon. Also, she seems to respond better to animal therapy, but only when guided and monitored, because if left alone too much to think about it, she starts believing the animal doesn’t like her and/or wants to harm her, and in rare cases believes it is a spy, but for what she will not say. I believe it may have something to do with her deceased cat.

Also, contrary to what Emma says, I do care for her.

If you answered yes to the above, please describe your feelings, symptoms, triggers and any incidents associated with the diagnoses, such as outbursts, suicide attempts or any other signs of non-typical behaviors, and approximate ages of incidents below:
None of my behavior is “non-typical” for me... I’ve always avoided people and their opinions. I do seem to feel worse when in a public place, especially smaller rooms when surrounded by too many people. I get dizzy, sweaty, more nervous than usual, and generally try to leave as fast as I can. Though, there have been a few times where I seem to have fainted. It’s happened a few times over my life, but most recently it was during the first days of classes last year, when I was seventeen. There were a lot more people in class that I had assumed.

Please do not tell my mother, because I know she will feel even worse about me if she knows, but I have had times where I will look at a knife, or stand on the edge of a hiking trail, and considering taking a misstep. I swear it’s not that often though, only when I get into my really depressed spells (that usually occur in time with her menstrual cycle) and I’ve never had the guts to go through with it. I’m too cowardly.

Have you ever been hospitalized for these diagnoses? If yes, please provide facility name(s) and age of admissions and discharges as well as what diagnoses you were you hospitalized for, or what incidents lead to hospitalization:

I remember being taken out of school when I was in kindergarten because I locked myself in a closet and refused to come out. Everyone in the class hated me, and my teacher kept yelling at me, and I thought the closet would be nicer. It was, I don’t know why they took me out and sent me to the hospital.

When Emma refused to come out, they had to call in to get someone to break the lock and she was sent to the hospital for a cursory check of injuries or trauma, but was soon sent home. She has continued to confine herself to a small room, corner, or uncrowded area of a room when put in public situations. She also has had several cases of fainting when exposed to crowded spaces too long without a safe haven. Some of the time she would be taken to a hospital, but more than not she is quickly checked over by a nurse at hand or simply taken home when she could stand up.

Are you aware of a history of psychiatric complaints in your family? If yes, please list family member(s), diagnoses, and how this affected you personally:
I am not aware of any.

Environmental History:

Are you aware of any complications during your birth? If yes, please explain below:
No, I’m not aware of any.

Are you aware of any difficulties in development during your infancy, such as learning disabilities, speech impediments, etc? If yes, please explain below:
No.

Emma’s speech came later than usual, but when she would speak it would be normal for her age, so she was learning and did not appear impeded. However, she refused to speak in public situations, especially at school, and was pulled out in first grade for this reason. Outside of her family, she was considered a mute as a child, even though this is most certainly false. She would and still does speak with her parents relatively openly, and if the right subject is tapped, the floodgates will open.

Are you aware of any long term separation from your mother during your infancy? If yes, please explain below:
No, I hope not. I don’t like being far away from my mom for very long.

Please describe the location and environment in which you grew up. Please list town and state, and what it was like and how this affected you:
Bar Harbor, Maine. United States.
It’s a beautiful place I don’t want to leave. Nature is a central part, even downtown. We lived near enough to the National Park (Acadia) that we visited it regularly. I lived with my parents as an only child in an old, comfortable sized house tucked in around trees. I love our house and land, and the park when I can avoid the tourists and crowds. Sometimes my father and I will go on day trip hikes, which are lovely and private. I didn’t go many other places if I could avoid them, and my parents usually accompanied me when I did go places. Diana tells me they mean well, but can become overprotective and are in denial about my state of well being.

They weren’t happy when it was finally recommended to pull me out of school when I was younger, followed by the rest of my academic years in home school. I remember my mom yelling and arguing with teachers and advisors. My parents are the only ones who are willing to defend me, who want me to stay with them. Diana, my therapist, is nice though. Sometimes I think she hates me, but she always says she just wants the best for me and I find myself believing her now. But she wants to send me away here, and I’m worried it’s because I’ve disappointed her again.

Despite what everyone says about me, I’m not stupid (at least not all the time). I knew something was wrong with me for a long time, before it was ever addressed. My parents were always adamant that I was normal, there was nothing wrong with me, and I am the way I am because that’s how God made me. I don’t always believe them. I usually don’t, actually. Nor do I believe God cares for me any more than anyone else does, which is not at all. I always tried to be a good daughter for my mother and father, and tried to do well in my studies and such for them. I don’t think I will ever succeed.

Please describe your educational history. How were you in school, both as a young child and in later grades? How were your grades? Did you enjoy school? What was school socialization like? What were your academic strengths and weaknesses? Please answer below:

I never liked school. There were so many people, all my classmates hated me, and my teachers were always upset with everything I did wrong. Fortunately, I don’t remember too much of it now because I was home schooled after first grade. After that, learning things was more fun, but I get frustrated easily when I don’t understand something. I don’t have any academic strengths, I’ve never liked numbers, but I do enjoy reading and art. But anything I make is so hideous I usually destroy it.

I knew she would say something like this. While yes, Emma struggled socially and academically in school, she has a knack for drawing, has a good imagination, and can learn things quickly if she’s not thinking about it. She does struggle with math, and at the mention of something relating to it usually shuts down. She seems to read at a faster pace, when interested, then I believe normal, but most of my colleagues don’t believe this is relevant.

Emma was also enrolled in Community College during what would have been her last year of high school. She was only taking a few classes for classes sake, but her parents thought it a good experience. Considering things, she did well academically though was socially nervous and withdrawn. She was brought to my attention near the beginning of Fall semester by a worried classmate, and I have been working with Emma since. She has progressed very little in our months together, but has shown a desire to progress that should be positively reinforced. It’s difficult because she has not had any therapy or medication to help her until this year, setting her far back on track, but I think she will be able to move into society eventually.

Do/did you have many friends growing up? Do/did you have a best friend? If yes, please explain below:
No one liked me growing up. They thought I was stupid, boring, and mean. They’re probably right. I had a cat when I was little. Her name was Flicker. I found her outside one day, and when no one came to get her mom let me keep her. I think it’s so horrible someone would not want her, like everyone I met never wanted me around. She was my best friend, always listening to me, never leaving me, and she never said anything cruel. She died a few years ago.

It should be noted that she did have a few acquaintances as far as I can tell, but it is true that she never appeared close to anyone but her parents and cat. And while she appears to have coped with it by now, she’s told me she believes she is the cause of the cat’s death. This is not true; from what her parents said the feline died a natural death. As said, I believe she has moved on but be aware in her depressed states she will fall back on this reason as to why she is a “horrible person” and “deserves to die.” Don’t let her use it as an excuse.

Do/did you pursue any extra curricular activities or talents? If yes, please explain below:
I have no talents. I like drawing, and reading, and being outside. I’m too weak for sports, so have never attempted any. My mom encouraged me to go to Youth Group or Bible study each week when I was old enough. Sometimes I enjoyed them, but I am more comfortable being alone.

If sexually active, please list age of onset and sexual preference below. If not sexually active, are you aware of a sexual preference?:
Sexual intercourse scares me. I know I’ll be bad at it, and I know no one will find me attractive enough to even want to be with me. I would like someone, anyone, to want me, but I’m not sure it’s possible.

Please explain a little about your overall life below. What circumstances do you feel have brought you to where you are now? How do you feel about those? Do you have any thing else to note about your life that you feel has had some bearing on your current situation? Please explain below:

I’m always confused, always concerned, always nervous and second guessing and worrying over everything and I hate it. I don’t know what I did wrong to feel the way I do, nor why I am being taken away from my parents and Diana. But I’m sure I deserved it.

Legal History:

Do/did you ever abuse controlled substances, including but not limited to prescription medications, street drugs or alcohol? If yes, please explain below:
No.

Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If yes, please list conviction, age of conviction and circumstances below:
No.

If you answered yes to the above, please list sentences connected to these convictions below:
N/A

Have you ever knowingly committed a crime for which you were not convicted or sentenced? If yes, please explain below:
No, I most certainly would’ve been punished.

Personal Interview:

Describe yourself to the best of your ability in only five words:
I can’t do anything right.

You come across a glass of water. The total volume of water in the glass constitutes half of its total capacity. Is the glass half empty, or half full? Explain your answer below:
I’m sorry, but I am aware of what answer you are looking for and how it will reflect what you think of me. I know what answer you have already assumed for me anyway. So I will not answer directly.

If you could change only one thing in your life, what would it be, and why?:
I do wish I was less shy and fearful. I know this isn’t normal, despite what my parents keep saying. I want to be normal. I want to make friends like others, and I want to feel happy like others.

Oh, I guess that’s more than one. I’m so sorry. This is why I hate pens, I can’t erase anything!

In response to her answer, I would like to note that (unlike her parents) Emma seems to have grasped her situation and disorder and how it affects her without trouble of denial now. Despite years of lacking proper treatment, I do believe she can return to society eventually as she has expressed the desire to do so. She is still unsure she will be able to do it, but she appears to be determined to face up to the challenge, at least on her good days.

How do you feel about your life and the things you have done in it, looking back? If you have committed crimes, how do you feel about those now?:
My therapist says I shouldn’t look back so much. She says I hurts more than helps me. Why is everyone being so contradictory?

What are your goals in life, and how do you feel those would be best accomplished?:
I want to be left alone. No, wait, I want to make friends, but I worry that will never happen. I want to stop feeling so unsure of every thing I do. I want to enjoy life. I want my parents to be proud of me, and be the normal kid they wanted me to be.

Lastly, why have you chosen admission at St. Christina Psychiatric Rehabilitation Center, and how do you think this will help you toward your life goals?:
I honestly would rather stay home with my parents. I don’t want to be away from my parents, I don’t like strangers or strange places, especially when my mom or dad isn’t there to help. But my therapist believes this is a good opportunity for me and she believes my parents are holding me back, so separation from them would be positive. I would like to believe I can trust her opinion. I don’t want to leave home, but I do want to get better and make my mom and dad proud, and Diana says I’ll have the opportunity to meet people like me which should help me make friends (she says I have a problem comparing myself to others, usually the wrong people). If she’s right, I really do want that.

I believe this Rehabilitation Center will give Emma the chance she needs to come out of her shell and overcome her disorder, because it will force her to take action. Being stuck in her home that she rarely leaves would not be healthy. This change of pace, lifestyle, and location should be overall better for her, despite struggles she will have adapting her first few weeks.

Patient/Guardian Signature:

By agreeing to admission to our facilities, you hereby agree to abide by all rules and terms of service outlined in patient or resident handbooks, rules and codes of conduct. You hereby agree to waive your right to voluntary dismissal from our facilities until such a time as facility administrators sign paperwork for your release. You hereby agree to comply with facility staff recommendations, demands, or outlines for treatment. You hereby waive your right to informed medical consent before medication changes or medical procedures. You hereby agree to waive your right to hold GR Biotech and its Subsidiaries responsible for any personal harm or distress incurred during treatment. GR Biotech and its Subsidiaries reserve the right to add or amend these terms of service at any time.

Please sign and date below:

Emma Holt 6/17/2011

Diana Kaiser 6/17/2011

St. Christina Psychiatric Rehabilitation Center & St. Christina Medical Center are Subsidiaries of GR Biotech. All rights reserved ® 2011

Last edited by Emma Holt on Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Emma Holt Empty Re: Emma Holt

Post by Admin Space Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:24 pm

-Pending-

This application is currently pending. Below, you'll find the reasons for this pending notice. If you wish to continue the application process, please follow the points laid out below by a member of STC's staff.

• I think you have a great, well thought out character here, there's just one thing we think needs adding in before we can get her approved.
  • She reads as if she has paranoid personality disorder along with her Avoidant PD. Could you add in a diagnosis for the paranoia too? You don't need to expand on anything, just add in the diagnosis and she'll be good to go!

Please reply to this thread once you have edited your application, to let us know, and a member of STC's staff will review your application again at our next possible convenience..

This app was reviewed by: Admin Space and Admin Gabby.
Admin Space
Admin Space
Admin

Reward Points : 140

http://www.stcrpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:50 pm

Modified Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Space Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:25 pm

Emma Holt Stchristinaslogobase

Welcome to St. Christina's Psychiatric Rehabilitation Center. Your ward and room assignments can be found below, along with the name of your primary therapist. Please familiarise yourself with all patient handbooks and codes of conduct.

Building: Bennett
Wing: N/A
Ward: C
Room: 4
Bed: 4
Primary Therapist: Dr. __________

Study Group(s):

Primary:Antisocial Behaviours

Final Application Approval Steps for Players:

Your assigned membergroup is: Adolescent Patient

Before you can begin play on STC, you must complete these final steps:

• Sign up for your assigned membergroup (shown above) HERE (Pay close attention to pick the correct usergroup listed on this approval stamp! Characters that are not signed up for their correct membergroups after approval will be subject to deletion during the next activity check.)
  • Familiarise Yourself with you Patient Hanbook, located in St. Christina's Rosters and Information forum, on the main board.

Code:
[center][font=garamond][size=22][color=#555555][b] -File Note- [/b][/color][/size][/font]

_____________________________________________________________[/center]

[b]Patient Name:[/b] Holt, Emma
[b]Primary Study Group:[/b] Antisocial Behaviours
[b]Primary Therapist:[/b] Dr. ___________
[b]Building:[/b] Bennett
[b]Wing:[/b] N/A
[b]Ward:[/b] C

[center]_____________________________________________________________[/center]

[b]Note Subject:[/b] (Therapy Report, Medication Change, Dormitory Reassignment, Medical Report, Behavioural Report, Progress Report, Procedure Report, Disciplinary Report, etc.)

[b]Note Contents:[/b] (Explain behaviour observations, patient actions, procedures, medication changes, disciplinary actions, medical reports, etc. here)

[b]Note Author:[/b] (Your character name here.)

[b]Other:[/b] (Optional extra notes here.)

This app was reviewed by: Admin Space and Admin Gabby.
Admin Space
Admin Space
Admin

Reward Points : 140

http://www.stcrpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum