Suffer The Children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:06 am
Statistics
We have 54 registered users
The newest registered user is kaylmarn

Our users have posted a total of 1892 messages in 473 subjects
AFFILIATES

Listed At:
RPGCollection RPG-Directory Seductive Supernatural Shadowplay redcarpet&&rebellion. Blank Pages The GLITTER Web Directory
Affiliates:
Shelpey Alley Bittersweet Forever Nuages du Monde GATHERING SOULS HL2 The Hammel Institute Souls on Fire Mystical Realms Role Playing Chat * Action * Fantasy * Historical Fiction * Horror * Sci Fi * Steampunk * Western Bonsoir

Someone Call the Waaaahh-mbulance

3 posters

Go down

Someone Call the Waaaahh-mbulance Empty Someone Call the Waaaahh-mbulance

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:03 pm

Name: Spring
Chatango: Springrollz
Characters: Andry Buernsey, Jackson Nez, Aline Rushing, Penelope Kaymann

Dates: ??
Reason: I think I should explain this LOA, seeing as it is very complicated and I'm not sure I understand it myself. I have pretty much zero desire to do anything right now. The world just makes me want to crawl under a rock and never come out. Some of you know that I am sarcasmblessedsarcasm with generalized anxiety disorder...it doesn't go well with learning to drive. I'm gripped with such intense panic every time I get behind the wheel of a car that I see spots, and I'm trying to overcome it to get my license. On top of that it's summer, and I live in the middle of nowhere, so there's nothing to do all day but obsess over everything that bothers me. This, of course, is doing nothing for me. On top of that, the show I'm in is just opening. This isn't a problem in itself; it's a good show. The problem is my friend's creepy brother who won't leave me alone and promises to make each weekend a drama of avoidance. These little things have all come together and made me miserable...it may seem pathetic, but there's me for you. I space out for hours, which probably isn't healthy either, but it's better than thinking...when I do finally gather myself to do something, it's half-assed. I don't want to half-ass my posts. I'll still be posting and plotting and bothering people in the cbox, but maybe not at my usual rate. I want to take time with things and make sure I just don't throw things together and write shit. This has been a long time coming...I've been holding it back, and now, wham. Every little thing makes me crazy. Someone needs to come over here and smack me...maybe that's what I need.

Ten points to anyone who read all of that.

Back to top Go down

Someone Call the Waaaahh-mbulance Empty Re: Someone Call the Waaaahh-mbulance

Post by Michael Courtenay Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:54 pm

Hey Spring! *hugs lovingly* From the looks of it, it seems that you've been fighting for your muse for a while, and that's actually really admirable. (Don't bring yourself down with the thread title! Razz ) All of those things that you mentioned would definitely have an impact on someone's muse. I can kind of relate to the whole mental disorder-impacting-writing thing; I have Bipolar Type II, OCD and PTSD- so I know how it feels to have your muse out of whack because of out-of-synch emotions. Take some time off and don't be so hard on yourself- if I'd known this was going on, I wouldn't have replied so frequently with the Andry/Michael thread.

So, in closing... I, for one, am not mad at you for taking time off. I don't think anyone else is either. Good luck with your show, good luck driving and wait for your muse to come back on its own- it's never a good idea to force it.

If you need someone to talk to, you can always pm me, or email me: nsglanzman@gmail.com - I would give you my AIM, but I'm always invisible to keep the stalkers at bay... so that wouldn't be too helpful. XD

Get well soon!

Love,

Natasha
Michael Courtenay
Michael Courtenay

Reward Points : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:10 am

Thanks a lot Natasha! I seriously want to give you a hug. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:22 am

Fell better Spring :-) Everyone needs a break from reality ... or non-reality as this rpg might be ... sometimes :-) Worrying is hard to over come, but I hope you have fun sometimes too. Rehtaeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Courtenay Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:21 pm

Awwh! I want to give you a hug too! XD And virtual hugs aren't as good, but... *HUG!* *SQUEEZE!* *GLOMP!*

Haha- sometimes time off is what you need. No one's judging. Smile You know where to reach me if you need someone to talk to.

Hope you make a speedy recovery,

Natasha
Michael Courtenay
Michael Courtenay

Reward Points : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:18 am

Ughhh. This sounds awful! I mean, learning to drive seems stressful enough, right, without an anxiety disorder. Ugh. A whole reason I'm not looking forward to driver's ed. So don't stress out about posting, too! Good luck, though <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Ghost Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:07 pm

Get better soon, hun!
Admin Ghost
Admin Ghost
Admin

Reward Points : 146

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackson Nez Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:47 pm

Thanks everyone.
Jackson Nez
Jackson Nez

Reward Points : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:26 am

I'm in a state of almost constant derealization. Time for something to change. From now on, I am only allowed a certain amount of time on the internet, because much as I love STC, it brings me out of myself. I'm going to be slow. Sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:58 am

Don't you hate it when parents are right :-P I can here my mom saying now ... too much so and so is bad for you. Feel better. Also sorry for writing so fast I just got really into character :-P

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:12 pm

It's really my fault for letting it get this bad before I did something. Embarassed Thanks; your posts actually cheer me up a bit, so no harm done. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down