Suffer The Children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:06 am
Statistics
We have 54 registered users
The newest registered user is kaylmarn

Our users have posted a total of 1892 messages in 473 subjects
AFFILIATES

Listed At:
RPGCollection RPG-Directory Seductive Supernatural Shadowplay redcarpet&&rebellion. Blank Pages The GLITTER Web Directory
Affiliates:
Shelpey Alley Bittersweet Forever Nuages du Monde GATHERING SOULS HL2 The Hammel Institute Souls on Fire Mystical Realms Role Playing Chat * Action * Fantasy * Historical Fiction * Horror * Sci Fi * Steampunk * Western Bonsoir

Cammie's Carousel of Characters

2 posters

Go down

Cammie's Carousel of Characters Empty Cammie's Carousel of Characters

Post by Roscoe Jones Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:22 am

Yes, I'm whoring out my characters for plot requests. Some are easier than others and some are.... well some just need a good kicking up the backside muse-wise.

Cammie's Carousel of Characters Jesse2-1
Roscoe Sebastian Jones • Seventeen • Adolescent Patient • Antisocial Behaviours • IED • Single • Never Been Kissed • Straight, though borderline asexual through choice • Angry • Guilty • Lonely • Misanthrope

Cammie's Carousel of Characters 31-1
Juliette Antonia Valdez • Thirty • Nurse • Family-orientated • Single • Straight • Scared • Withdrawing • Kind • Vulnerable • Victim • Father's Killer • Teenage Mother of a Miscarried Baby

Cammie's Carousel of Characters 5252490120_74619bb094_z-2
Alice-Emelia Starling • Twenty-four • Owner of Candies and Curiosities • ADHD • Single • Pansexual • High Society Princess • Orphan • Energetic • Flirtatious • Hedonist • Carpe Diem • Silly • Friendly

Cammie's Carousel of Characters 600full-1-1
Blake Michael Chevalier • Thirty-three • Island Officer • Happily Married • Very Straight • Father of Two • Charming • Controlled • Cocky • Gentleman • Stalker Survivor
Roscoe Jones
Roscoe Jones

Reward Points : 2

Back to top Go down

Cammie's Carousel of Characters Empty Re: Cammie's Carousel of Characters

Post by Michael Courtenay Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:45 pm

Well, the only character of yours who Michael would possibly run into is Roscoe. I read up on him- perhaps Michael could help him control his anger but just being... himself. XD I have a feeling if Roscoe flipped out on or physically attacked Michael he'd feel guilty about it- Michael is as defenseless as he is naive. He could be the personified "brown eyes" that make Roscoe feel guilty about exploding. And in return, Michael would be a loyal friend who would understand if Roscoe slipped, (He's pretty empathetic) which I think Roscoe could use more of.

Actually, if Juliette works in the adolescent building, Michael has the chance of running into her too. Since she seems maternal, she could be the surrogate mother that Michael is definitely in the need of; HIS mom gave him up to the state youth home after she lost her job. She's an alcoholic who isn't faring too well in rehab and Michael was really close with her. I think Michael and Juliette meeting each other would be very therapeutic and nice for both of them, because Michael needs a mother-figure and Julie lost a baby.

As for Alice-Emelia and Blake, Michael's a Ward A patient, so he wouldn't see their faces unless he changed wards sometime in the future.

Thoughts? Smile
Michael Courtenay
Michael Courtenay

Reward Points : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Roscoe Jones Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:16 am

Roscoe - I love the idea it's just that Roscoe tends to hate guys... like seriously dislike other guys XD. But I'm not going to knock this until I try it as he might surprise me. He's been a little... out of sorts as of late, as for the brown eye thing... there already is a person for that Wink. Who knows maybe Roscoe could act as a little bodyguard for Michael protecting him from other outward threats Razz? Currently Roscoe's muse is a little dead though so I won't be starting any new threads for him until it strengthens up a little.

Julie - is unfortunately working in the med centre and not the facility so he wouldn't see her face until he shifted out of Ward A. But I definitely like the idea, perhaps hold that and see if Michael gets lucky?
Roscoe Jones
Roscoe Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Courtenay Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:49 pm

I am lovin' the Roscoe idea! And of course- there's no rush. Roscoe will come out when he feels up to it. <3

As for Julie, I didn't know. XD - that's okay! If Michael improves psychologically, maybe he WILL be able to see Julie in the future. Smile
Michael Courtenay
Michael Courtenay

Reward Points : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:08 pm

Cammie is the best ~

Roscoe: I don't think these two would see each other unless he was causing trouble or beating someone up or something. In which case she would probably like throw herself between them. That's the only way she can effectively diffuse a fight, she's not really a force to be reckoned with unless she's right in your face.

Julie: Lex might be friends with her. She knows a lot of her friends will be older than her. Julie seems nice~

Alice: I don't think Lex will be knowing how to handle Alice. Her face would be a perpetual O.O

Blake: Security guardddd. Lex may or may not be friends with his wife. She doesn't really hate anyone yet, so I guess they'd be sort of friends, depending on how things work out with Melinda.

Back to top Go down

Post by Roscoe Jones Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:49 am

Roscoe - he is due to be getting into some fighting honestly so she can jump in his face all she wants Razz.

Julie - pretty much likes everyone... so this works.

Alice - LOL Alice would probably flirt with her Razz

Blake - sure, sure, either way Blake loves women maybe he'll take her under his wing?
Roscoe Jones
Roscoe Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:37 pm

Roscoe- hahaaa, okay (:

Julie- yeah, she does, doesn't she?

Alice- omg. this would be.... hilarious. Lex would be like. Ummm. What?

Blake- that's new, she isn't under a wing yet. so this might work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum