Suffer The Children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:06 am
Statistics
We have 54 registered users
The newest registered user is kaylmarn

Our users have posted a total of 1892 messages in 473 subjects
AFFILIATES

Listed At:
RPGCollection RPG-Directory Seductive Supernatural Shadowplay redcarpet&&rebellion. Blank Pages The GLITTER Web Directory
Affiliates:
Shelpey Alley Bittersweet Forever Nuages du Monde GATHERING SOULS HL2 The Hammel Institute Souls on Fire Mystical Realms Role Playing Chat * Action * Fantasy * Historical Fiction * Horror * Sci Fi * Steampunk * Western Bonsoir

Natasha's Ninja Assassins

+2
Andry Buernsey
Michael Courtenay
6 posters

Go down

Natasha's Ninja Assassins Empty Natasha's Ninja Assassins

Post by Michael Courtenay Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:34 pm

Michael Courtenay

Natasha's Ninja Assassins Mikethreadtracker2

Fourteen, Robertson Ward A, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Dependent Personality Disorder, Straight, Hyposexual, Talon's kid brother, Neurotic, Naive, Sensitive, Compulsive Organizer, Can't tell a lie, Good little Catholic boy

In need of...

Friends, Mentors, Bullies, Manipulators... pretty much anything.

Kohaku Honda

Natasha's Ninja Assassins Kohakuthreadtracker1

Twenty-five, 26 Beach St. Apt. 121, Bipolar Disorder Type I (predominately manic), Straight, World History Teacher at Drayton Academy, Hyperactive, Inappropriate, A little too honest, Unpredictable, Piano player, Wants to be a hamster owner

In need of...

Friends, People who are annoyed with him so he can mess with them, Angels on his shoulder, Manic sex/flings, Co-workers, Students... absolutely anything!!

Last edited by Michael Courtenay on Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:35 pm; edited 9 times in total
Michael Courtenay
Michael Courtenay

Reward Points : 11

Back to top Go down

Natasha's Ninja Assassins Empty Re: Natasha's Ninja Assassins

Post by Andry Buernsey Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:18 am

From one white and nerdy character to another, Andry needs a friend. Very Happy I think he would see a little of his younger, uncorrupted self in Michael, and would be able to give him some advice. He's usually really nice to everyone, and he's actually become sort of a magnet for the weak and downtrodden. Not that he's not fucking crazy himself, because he is, and he'll go off at the drop of a hat, but I can't see that happening with someone like Michael. Thoughts?
Andry Buernsey
Andry Buernsey

Reward Points : 111

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Courtenay Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:09 am

Ahh! Amazing! They could both use a friend it seems! Very Happy Do you want to thread? I could start it if you want!
Michael Courtenay
Michael Courtenay

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Rogers Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:40 am

I think Mariah and Michael would get along swimmingly. She's a lot like him--shy, naive, kind of the quintessential little sister--and I feel like they could be good friends. They're about the same age, too...anyway, it's something to think about.

Talon is clamoring in my head to play a big brother role for Michael. He'd probably be very protective of him (he was with Gareth Green) and they're both Christians. I have a feeling Talon wouldn't necessarily tell him he was gay, unless it came up, but I think he'd want to take him under his wing.

Christiana...I'm not sure. She might not say anything to him or interact with him much, but she'd definitely keep an eye on him...
Talon Rogers
Talon Rogers

Reward Points : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Andry Buernsey Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:07 pm

If you could start one, that would rock. No preference as to where or when. Very Happy
Andry Buernsey
Andry Buernsey

Reward Points : 111

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Courtenay Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:35 pm

Andry's thread is here! I read his app to get a better idea of who he is.

And as for Mariah, Talon and Christiana, who do you have a stronger muse for? I can start the thread for whomever. I completely agree with their possible relations- I read up on all three too! Smile
Michael Courtenay
Michael Courtenay

Back to top Go down

Post by Christiana Keeble Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:52 pm

I think I've got the strongest muse for Talon, at least with regards to Michael. If you want to go ahead and start the thread somewhere, I'll be more than happy to post. Smile
Christiana Keeble
Christiana Keeble

Reward Points : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Courtenay Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:49 pm

Michael Courtenay
Michael Courtenay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:13 pm

Awwwww. This is Addie, hi. Lex would think he's adorable and feel the need to protect him no matter what. He reminds her of her daughter. Her daughter's three, but that's not what matters. She's still feeling that extremely maternal hormone thing going on since her daughter is still so dependent, so she'd probably use Michael as an outlet for that. If something bad was happening to him, she'd practically fly there. Ughhhh they'd be adorable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Courtenay Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:28 pm

AHH! That sounds amazing, Addie!! I'm Natasha btw. Smile Michael would definitely gravitate toward Lex- he still feels like his mother abandoned him at this point. After she lost her job, she dropped him off to the police, who later placed him in a youth home, and went to rehab. His mom was actually the one who he was the most dependent on, so he's kind of feeling around in the dark for a mommy figure at this point. Razz I love the idea! If you want, I could start the thread whenever you'd best be able to write- and do you have a preference for a place? XD
Michael Courtenay
Michael Courtenay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:31 pm

No preference! Wherever and whenever you feel like it is fine, I'd be happy to get Lex going <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Courtenay Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:30 pm

O-kay! Very Happy I'll send you a message with the thread sometime today. Smile
Michael Courtenay
Michael Courtenay

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Finn Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:31 pm

Now that Kohaku's all approved and stuff...

*shoves Ace and Kohaku together*

They seem like they'd be kindred spirits or something... Ace would probably (at least attempt to) yak Kohaku's ear off in Japanese... Ace also has a love for the piano, and is also an oddball.

He'd be a student of Kohaku's, of course. Aceydoodle here is not quite the best student ever. Every assignment he turns in to anyone is filled with 10% accurate material and 90% batshit insanity, so there's always that to play out...

I just really think they might get a kick out of each other. I was reading Kohaku's section on this, going... "Uh-huh... kindred spirits."

Anyway, lemme know. I can crank out more suggestions if you wish.
Ace Finn
Ace Finn

Reward Points : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Courtenay Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:51 pm

AHH! AMAZING! I swear that was an accident- I didn't even read Ace's file until now! That's so funny! XD It's like Kohaku is Ace when he gets to be older or... Ace is Kohaku reincarnated early... or something!

But yes! I completely agree- Kohaku will definitely be that wacky teacher of Ace's who he can relate to. When Kohaku reads Ace's papers in the future... he'll be laughing hysterically while also attempting to trump Ace's weirdness by adding notes. Ahh I can see it now...

"No, Ace... Napoleon invaded RUSSIA- not Prussia. He made the French Army trudge into Russia during the winter. That's one of the reasons why he didn't have any friends."

AAHHH! I'm so excited!!! XD
Michael Courtenay
Michael Courtenay

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Finn Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:41 am

Hahaha I'm excited too! Ace really does need a teacher who can effectively make him try. And Ace would totally find it awesome that he now has a teacher who makes silly comments about his silly comments.

I was trying to find a little sampling of Ace-work last night but I couldn't, but here's one now! (Yeah, I found it finally.):

After the peas, he started experimenting with honeybees. He produced a hybrid strain, but they were extremely vicious; they started pushing old ladies into streets, jaywalking, tagging abandoned train cars, clogging toilets, etc. It started off as just average mischief, but soon escalated to replacing people's shampoo with Nair and their Nair with Rogaine. They had to be destroyed. This actually angered the Japanese, because those honeybees would've been pretty damn useful when Godzilla attacked Tokyo circa 1954.

That's the kind of stuff Kohaku's in for. And that was about Gregor Mendel, the father of genetics... though it doesn't look like it is. The only thing accurate (obviously) is the first sentence and the first half of the second.

Ace says, "Nooooo Mr. Honda, Russia and Prussia are the same thing. Prussia just has a P in front of it. That's what all the cool kids were doing back then, putting P's in front of their names. Napoleon was just pissed off that Pfrance was unpronounceable, so he sent his armies in to attack Russia in the winter. Then THEY got pissed off because their toesies froze off and their escargot rations fared even worse, and THAT'S why Napoleon had no friends."

Bahahaha we need to get these two together soon. So it'll be classes, or Ace is a ward B denizen, so he's allowed to go out in town on the weekends, and Ace would definitely strike up a conversation if they ran into each other. He pretty much at least says hello to everyone, so if Kohaku has something interesting to say (and I'm sure he would) Ace would stick around for sure.
Ace Finn
Ace Finn

Reward Points : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Courtenay Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:49 am

HAHA! Awesome. Threadage between the two of them HAS to happen. Like, soon. XD
Michael Courtenay
Michael Courtenay

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Waffy Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:54 am

*too lazy to switch back to Ye Olde Aceydoodle's account*

So we have options.

We can hold off til later, or you can start, or I can start one.

'Choo wanna do? I'm not insanely busy, or insanely impatient, or really anything, so it's more up to what you can swing here.
Mod Waffy
Mod Waffy

Reward Points : 276

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Courtenay Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:42 pm

I'll definitely start a thread either today or tomorrow- I need to get Kohaku started. Do you have a preference as to where? (I'll be sure to specify that it's either Saturday or Sunday for Ace) When I'm done with it, I'll pm you- on your Mod account or Ace's account? XD
Michael Courtenay
Michael Courtenay

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Waffy Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:53 pm

Hmmm nope, don't really have a preference as to where. Ace would pretty much float around anywhere, except maybe like the laundromat or something (as he has no reason to be there). He likes shopping, loves the beach, loves music, used to read a lot but doesn't so much anymore, but would like to... So anything related to those activities is where Ace will likely show up.

Mod account I'm on slightly more often, so that one may be a better bet.

Looking forward to it! Very Happy

*dances off screen slowly*
Mod Waffy
Mod Waffy

Reward Points : 276

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum