Suffer The Children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:06 am
Statistics
We have 54 registered users
The newest registered user is kaylmarn

Our users have posted a total of 1892 messages in 473 subjects
AFFILIATES

Listed At:
RPGCollection RPG-Directory Seductive Supernatural Shadowplay redcarpet&&rebellion. Blank Pages The GLITTER Web Directory
Affiliates:
Shelpey Alley Bittersweet Forever Nuages du Monde GATHERING SOULS HL2 The Hammel Institute Souls on Fire Mystical Realms Role Playing Chat * Action * Fantasy * Historical Fiction * Horror * Sci Fi * Steampunk * Western Bonsoir

Criss Crossed {Ben}

Go down

Criss Crossed {Ben} Empty Criss Crossed {Ben}

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 6:29 pm

Kiya was lost (in more ways then one). She was confused. A bit frustrated perhaps. Maybe even all the above and more. They had relocated...again. Why?! She would never be able to answer that. They didn't tell her nothing. They never did. And she didn't hold any hopes of them ever telling her anything either. Awwh and she was just getting used to being in New York when she got told they were all moving all over again. She didn't like changes too much. Never had and she probably never would. She liked knowing she was going to wake up in the same place, be able to do the same things and yada, yada all that good junk. And all the changes she had been through within the last year were overwhelming...to say the very least.

But there was nothing she could do about it. They didn't care. No one did it felt like sometimes (though on the inside she knew that was a bunch of bullshit; she just couldn't help but feel like it at the moment though). They just treated her like a piece of property. Like a box that could just moved from here to there. Was she a bit indignant? Perhaps. Kiya was never one to take moving all together too well. We all know this. That was half the reason she was here to begin with. Well that and she had been a stubborn hardheaded jackass. She wasn't afraid to admit that now. One had to own up to their mistakes right....right. She wasn't sure what to make of this place. Other then it was huge! She couldn't deny that. And since they allowed her to walk around town till a certain time, she was taking advantage of it.

There were so many different places to go explore. She quite honestly didn't know where to start first. She knew she must have had that "I'm new. I don't know where the hell I am" look on her face. But did she care? Really? No. As much as she hated the actual change, she knew that she was just gonna go with it. And well being a hermit wasn't going to help any. So that was what Kiya was doing. Nothing much...

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum