Suffer The Children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:06 am
Statistics
We have 54 registered users
The newest registered user is kaylmarn

Our users have posted a total of 1892 messages in 473 subjects
AFFILIATES

Listed At:
RPGCollection RPG-Directory Seductive Supernatural Shadowplay redcarpet&&rebellion. Blank Pages The GLITTER Web Directory
Affiliates:
Shelpey Alley Bittersweet Forever Nuages du Monde GATHERING SOULS HL2 The Hammel Institute Souls on Fire Mystical Realms Role Playing Chat * Action * Fantasy * Historical Fiction * Horror * Sci Fi * Steampunk * Western Bonsoir

A family for a kid

Go down

A family for a kid Empty A family for a kid

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 9:22 am

Hey guys so I want to make a normal teenage girl who live in Green Ridge. Yes I said normal (I know I'm crazy for doing it) However I will need a family to go along with said girl. :-D soooooooooooooooooooooooo I am looking for a mother or father (or both) for this lovely young lady.

A family for a kid 180px-Okadayui

Yui Okada in real life.

The basics of my character-

She is a hippi/nerd. She believes everyone should be free to have their own life and she doesn't know if she agrees with St. Christina's hospitalization of people. She is actually really outgoing and friendly. She is really into medieval stuff so her hobbies are making chainmalle jewelery and sword fighting. She is somewhat techy, but isn't interested in working with computers at the moment.

Her name is Na-Ri (which means Lily) and she is 14 and a Korean-American. I haven't even picked out a last name. However she can be adopted. I don't mind what her parent(s) are like at all. In fact when someone responds I will totally communicate to makes this a real family (deciding names, siblings, spouses, where to live, etc.) One cool sub-plot though would be if the parent(s) where totally for St Christina's segregation of the mentally ill. It would lead to some fun roleplay arguments. But like I said will talk more with the rent that responds. :-D Hope to see you soon. Na-Ri

Back to top Go down

A family for a kid Empty Re: A family for a kid

Post by Mariah Rose Mon May 30, 2011 10:59 am

Hey,

I'd be interested in playing Na-Ri's father! I've been doing some research into Korean names and customs, and they look fascinating. His personality is already starting to take shape in my head. If you want to shoot me a PM we can work out the details, but basically I was thinking of his name being Yong-Ji...and what if he worked for, with, or on the Council? Be an interesting twist...
Mariah Rose
Mariah Rose

Reward Points : 128

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum