Suffer The Children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:06 am
Statistics
We have 54 registered users
The newest registered user is kaylmarn

Our users have posted a total of 1892 messages in 473 subjects
AFFILIATES

Listed At:
RPGCollection RPG-Directory Seductive Supernatural Shadowplay redcarpet&&rebellion. Blank Pages The GLITTER Web Directory
Affiliates:
Shelpey Alley Bittersweet Forever Nuages du Monde GATHERING SOULS HL2 The Hammel Institute Souls on Fire Mystical Realms Role Playing Chat * Action * Fantasy * Historical Fiction * Horror * Sci Fi * Steampunk * Western Bonsoir

Aidan-Jeffrey Corrigan

Go down

Aidan-Jeffrey Corrigan Empty Aidan-Jeffrey Corrigan

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 2:39 am

Aidan-Jeffrey Corrigan Stchristinaslogobase

Please use blue or black ink when filling out this admission form. Additional information from all but the patient must be initialled by the author. Please answer all questions to the best of your ability. For further information or guidance, please contact a member of St. Christina staff at the number provided
in our guide brochure.

Aidan-Jeffrey Corrigan BrockHarris4

As there are portions of the application in which Mr. Corrigan has excluded vital information, I will be providing supplemental information. -- Dr. Marshall Goodman

Patient Full Name: CORRIGAN, AIDAN-JEFFREY

DOB: 04/28/1994
Address: 2723 Cruickshank Rd
City: Phoenicia
State: NY
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Height: 6’1”
Weight: 170 lbs.
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Blonde
Distinguishing Marks: I have some scars from playing sports, but nothing that really stands out.

Medical History:

Please list any and all allergies and age of onset below:
I’m allergic to strawberries. When I was 3, my parents gave me some strawberries. My tongue and throat got swollen and I got a bad rash all over.

Are you aware of any ongoing medical issues?:
No.

If yes, list age of diagnoses by medical professionals, or age of onset below:
N/A

If you are receiving treatment for an ongoing medical complaint, please list prescriptions, strength of dose, frequency of dose, and other treatment plans below:
N/A

Do you smoke tobacco, consume alcohol, or use street drugs? If yes, please list number of packs per day, number of drinks per day and/or names of consumed drugs below:
I used to drink alcohol when I lived in California. I usually got drunk on the weekends with other members of the football team. I haven’t had any alcohol since I’ve been at Hadley.

Psychiatric History:

Have you been diagnosed with any psychiatric issues? If so, please list diagnoses and age of diagnoses below:
When I was 12, after my Mom died, my Dad sent me to a therapist named Dr. Merrick. He diagnosed me with depression. When I was 13, around the time the panic attacks started, Dr. Merrick told me that I had an anxiety disorder and an eating disorder, too. At Hadley, they told me that I suffered from depression and anxiety.

While at Hadley, it was noted that A.J. also suffers from gynophopbia. It appears to be the source of his panic attacks. He also suffers from a mild social anxiety, which may explain his constant stuttering. It should be noted that no definitive behaviors have been displayed to disprove or validate A.J.’s previous therapist’s diagnosis of an eating disorder. However, A.J. does engage in a regular intensive exercise routine that may need to be monitored due to the signs of stress that he displays when he is unable to complete his routine.

If you answered yes to the above, please list any and all prescriptions, including dosage and frequency of dosage, and other treatment plans below:
When I was 14, Dr. Merrick gave me a prescription for 2mg of Klonopin that I was supposed to take twice a day; once in the morning and once in the evening. My Dad didn’t want me to take them so I didn’t always take them when I was supposed to. At Hadley, I was taking some kind of medication everyday. I don’t know what it was and I didn’t ask. I’m sure the doctors knew what they were doing. Aside from the medication, I had therapy sessions with Dr. Merrick a couple times a week when before I was sent to Hadley. And when I went to Hadley, I had a couple of therapists but I didn’t get to see them too much.

If you answered yes to the above, please describe noted feelings, symptoms, triggers and incidents associated with the diagnoses, and ages of incidents below:
Everything in my life started to go wrong when my Mom died in a car accident. I was 12 years old. I don’t remember much about the accident; just that I was sitting in the backseat and my mom was driving me somewhere, I don’t remember. One minute we were laughing and singing with the radio and then the next minute the car was upside down and my mom wasn’t moving. Everyone said that I was lucky. But I didn’t feel lucky. How could I? My mom was dead. My older brother tried to pretend that everything was going to be ok and my Dad was angry all the time. I think he blamed me for the accident. I know that I blamed myself. Maybe if she hadn’t have been taking me somewhere, she’d still be alive? I was really sad and kind of angry about it. Nothing seemed all that important. I even stopped playing sports.That was the first time I tried to kill myself. It was about 3 or 4 months after the accident. I tried to hang myself, in my room, with some rope I found in the garage. My older brother, Patrick, found me. That’s when my Dad took me to see Dr. Merrick.

My Dad got remarried to Veronica when I was 13. When she came into our lives, everything went to hell got worse. Veronica did things that I don’t like to talk about. She made me do things that I didn’t want to do. She hurt me. With my mom dead and my brother gone to college, there was no safe place for me. I played sports to get away from home as much as possible. But no where was safe. Not really. I was 14 the second time I tried to kill myself. I tried hanging myself again. I don’t remember much about what happened that time. I just remember waking up in the hospital. I remember the nurse who was standing over me, I couldn’t stop screaming. She scared me. They had to give me a shot to make me sleep. The last time I tried to kill myself, I was 15. I took a bunch of my stepmother’s valium and drank a whole bottle of wine. I told everyone that it was an accident, but that was a lie. If my Dad hadn’t found me, it probably would have worked.

A.J. was sexually abused by his stepmother between the ages of 13 and 16. Whether or not his father was aware of this is unknown. However, it is obvious that his gynophobia is a result of this abuse. A.J. has an extreme fear of the opposite sex. Whenever he is in the presence of a female individual, he becomes fearful and can lapse into a panic attack. He has had several panic attacks while at Hadley when in situations in which he was approached or touched by a member of the opposite sex. The incidents resulted in A.J. having a panic attack and either curling up into the fetal position or in one instance, lashing out violently. Prior to his admittance to Hadley, A.J. was expelled from his school for attacking a female teacher during one of his panic attacks.

Have you ever been hospitalised for these diagnoses? If yes, please provide facility name(s) and age of admissions and discharges:
When I tried to hang myself, when was 12, my Dad and brother took me to San Francisco General Hospital and told them what happened. They held me there for three days before they let me go home. I had to start seeing Dr. Merrick after that. When I was 14, and I tried to hang myself again, I woke up in Desert Valley Hospital. They transferred me to St. Mary’s Medical Center into the psychiatric program. I was there for two months. I went back to St. Mary’s when I was 15, after my last suicide attempt. I was there for three months that last time. I missed summer vacation, that year. I was 16 when I was sent to Hadley. I just turned 17 in May. I was there about a year.

Are you aware of a history of psychiatric complaints in your family? If yes, please list family member(s), diagnoses, and how this affected you personally:
My brother told me that our mother suffered from depression and was hospitalized for it. But, I don’t believe him.

Environmental History:

Are you aware of any complications during your birth? If yes, please explain below:
No.

Are you aware of any difficulties in development during your infancy, such as learning disabilities, speech impediments, etc? If yes, please explain below:
No.

Are you aware of any long term separation from your mother during your infancy? If yes, please explain below:
No. She never left my side when I was a baby.

Please describe the location and environment in which you grew up. Please list town and state, and what it was like and how this affected you:
I was born in New York City. I lived there with my dad, my real mom and my older brother until I was 11 years old. Compared to how things were after my mom died, things were perfect back then. My dad was an architect and my mom was the principal of an elementary school. We were a normal family. My dad really pushed me and my brother in sports, but that’s because it’s a family tradition. He could get really intense about the games and training and stuff like that, but my mom was always there to make sure he didn’t push us too hard. She was like a buffer, I guess.

When I was 11, my dad got a new job in San Francisco, California and we all moved out there. I didn’t want to go, but what choice did I have? A year later was when my mom died. Everything fell apart after that. My dad pushed us even more than before. He pushed me more than Patrick because I wasn’t as smart or as fast as my brother. I had to study and train harder just to be half as good as Patrick. I was the weak one and my dad had to make me better and stronger. That’s why he pushed so hard. After he married Veronica, we moved to Apple Valley. Patrick didn’t like her so he left and moved back to New York to go to college. I was angry at him for leaving me alone like that. If he had been there, maybe the bad things wouldn’t have happened.

As with his sexual abuse, A.J. has been tight lipped about the physical abuse that he may have suffered at the hands of either his father or his stepmother; or possibly both. He has a constant fear of punishment. He seems to be afraid that something bad will happen to him if he doesn't do the right thing or if he isn't a "good boy." I believe that his anxiety stems from his father’s (possibly) physical, mental and emotional abuse. It has been noted that the more fearful/stressed A.J. becomes, the more he stutters.

Please describe your educational history. How were you in school, both as a young child and in later grades? How were your grades? Did you enjoy school? Please answer below:
Before my mom died, I got good grades. I had to. My mom was the principal at my elementary school. I couldn't make her look bad by getting bad grades. Also, she always told us that we had to get good grades if we wanted to play on any of the sports teams. Even after we moved to California, I kept my grades up because the same rules applied at the new school, too. I was getting A’s and B’s for a little while. After my mom died, my grades dropped a lot. I started getting C’s, D’s and a few F’s. I didn’t care about school or sports or anything after she was gone. After I started therapy with Dr. Merrick, my grades got a little bit better. I started getting B’s again. In high school, my grades dropped again after my dad married Veronica. I was back to C’s and D’s, but because I played sports, and my dad knew the coaches, the teachers went easy on me and helped me out a lot. After awhile, when my grades got really low, the coaches stopped covering for me and suspended me from all sports activities. I also got into fights because some of the other kids knew about the times I went to the hospital. They teased me about it sometimes. When I got to Hadley, my grades got better. I think I was getting B’s.

Do/did you have many friends growing up? Do/did you have a best friend? If yes, please explain below:
When I lived in New York, before my mom died, I had three best friends. Jacob, Andy, Melanie and I went everywhere and did everything together. Our moms were all friends from college, so we’d known each other since we were babies. We were supposed to go to the same high school and the same college together when we got older. We had the whole thing planned out. But then I moved and then my mom died. The last time I saw them was at her funeral. I haven’t spoken to them since then. They’ve probably forgotten about me, by now.

When I lived in California, I didn’t have any friends like Jacob, Andy & Mel. I hung out with some of the guys on the teams, but I wasn’t really friends with them. I think they only invited me out with them because we were on the same teams. But I kept to myself most of the time. Between the extra studying, practices, games and the training program that my dad developed for me, I didn’t have much time for friends, anyway.

At Hadley, I didn’t really make any friends. I met some nice kids, and some not-so-nice kids. Some of the nice kids, like Niall and Callum, are cool. But I probably wouldn’t call them friends. Just nice guys. I don’t talk much, because of my stutter. Most people get annoyed by it, so I keep to myself a lot.

Do/did you pursue any extra curricular activities or talents? If yes, please explain below:
I was 8 years old when my Dad started signing me up for the little leagues. Since then I’ve been on the football team, the wrestling team, the swim team and the baseball team. I love playing sports, but I think that baseball is my all time favorite. I only played football because my dad wanted me to. He used to play football, too. At my old high school, I played baseball in the spring, football in the fall and was on the wrestling team during the winter. I had to play a sport every season.

If sexually active, please list age of onset and sexual preference below. If not sexually active, are you aware of a sexual preference?:
A.J. has expressed a fear of sexual contact with the opposite sex. He claims, in a fearful way, that sex is all “they” want from him and “they” never take no for an answer. I assume he was referring to females in general. However, he has also expressed that he has no sexual interest in other males. I believe that if he were to get past his issues surrounding his sexual abuse, he would function as a normal heterosexual male.

Legal History:

Do/did you ever abuse controlled substances, including but not limited to prescription medications, street drugs or alcohol? If yes, please explain below:
I drank beer with guys from the football and baseball teams. It was usually a weekend kind of thing, but only when we didn’t have a game the next day.

Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If yes, please list conviction, age of conviction and circumstances below:
Underage Drinking - 15 years old - Me and some guys from the football team were caught drinking beer in the parking lot of the supermarket.

Assault and Battery - 15 years old - I got into a fight with two boys from school. One of them started making jokes about how “hot” my stepmother was. I asked him to stop because it was gross. He laughed at me and started saying that I had a crush on her. He said that he was going to tell everyone that I was sleeping with her. I hit him first and broke his nose and cracked a rib. His friend jumped into the fight and he ended up with a bloody nose and two black eyes. The boy whose nose I broke got his parents to press charges.

Assault and Battery - 16 years old - My history teacher, Mrs. Gladney, caught me cutting class and grabbed my arm. I don’t really remember what happened but everyone says that I freaked out and pushed her down the stairs.

If you answered yes to the above, please list sentences connected to these convictions below:
For the underage drinking, I had to do two months of community service. For the first charge of assault and battery, only one boy’s parents pressed charges and I was charged a fine and put on house arrest for three months and given probation for a year. For the last assault charge, I was probably on my way to juvenile hall when the application packet for Hadley came in the mail and my father sent me there instead.

Have you ever knowingly committed a crime for which you were not convicted or sentenced? If yes, please explain below:
I stole some beer from a store when I was 15, once. I was riding around with the guys from the JV and Varsity football teams and they said that everyone took turns stealing beer. They said it was like a rite of passage and that I had to do it if wanted to be one of them. So I did.

Personal Interview:

Describe yourself to the best of your ability in only five words:
Stuttering Dumb Jock, Alone, Afraid

Is the glass half empty, or half full? Explain your answer below:
The glass is half empty, like me. There’s something missing that you can never get back. A big chunk of your life is gone and you’re not whole anymore. You’re half the person you used to be and the half that’s left doesn’t always feel like enough.

If you could change only one thing in your life, what would it be, and why?:
If I could, I would make it so that my mom never died. Because if my mom was still alive, I wouldn’t be this way. I’d be normal and I’d be happy. I wouldn’t be afraid and stutter all the time. I could do things that normal guys my age get to do. I’d be safe.

How do you feel about your life and the things you have done in it, looking back? If you have committed crimes, how do you feel about those now?:
Since the day that my mom died, my life has not been worth living. I know that I shouldn’t feel that way, but I do most of the time. Nothing good has happened to me since she died, which makes me think that I should have died in the car accident with her. If I had, then no bad things would have happened to me and I wouldn’t have done bad things to other people. I didn’t mean to hurt that boy I fought at school. I wasn’t trying to break his nose or anything, I was just really angry because he wouldn’t stop saying those things about me and my stepmother. I didn’t want anyone to know think it might be I also didn’t mean to hurt Mrs. Gladney. I wish she hadn’t of touched me, but I didn’t want to hurt her. People shouldn’t hurt other people.

What are your goals in life, and how do you feel those would be best accomplished?:
I want to be normal. I want to go to a regular school and not have to worry about messing things up because something’s wrong with me. I want to go to college and figure out what I want to do with the rest of my life. Because right now, I don’t know what I want to do with my life. I’m hoping that the doctors can fix me and make it so that I’m normal all the time. I’ll do whatever it takes to just be a normal person.

Lastly, why have you chosen admission at St. Christina Psychiatric Rehabilitation Center, and how do you think this will help you toward your life goals?:
I was at Hadley before and then it closed. My dad is having a baby with my stepmother. He doesn’t want me to live with them. And my brother is too busy living his own life with his girlfriend. I don’t have anywhere else to go. Hopefully, this new place can help me be normal. I don’t know what else to do.

Patient/Guardian Signature:

By agreeing to admission to our facilities, you hereby agree to abide by all rules and terms of service outlined in patient or resident handbooks, rules and codes of conduct. You hereby agree to waive your right to voluntary dismissal from our facilities until such a time as facility administrators sign paperwork for your release. You hereby agree to comply with facility staff recommendations, demands, or outlines for treatment. You hereby waive your right to informed medical consent before medication changes or medical procedures. You hereby agree to waive your right to hold GR Biotech and its Subsidiaries responsible for any personal harm or distress incurred during treatment. GR Biotech and its Subsidiaries reserve the right to add or amend these terms of service at any time.

Please sign and date below:

Aidan-Jeffrey Corrigan 05/30/2011
    Dr. Marshall Goodman 05/30/2011

St. Christina Psychiatric Rehabilitation Center & St. Christina Medical Center are Subsidiaries of GR Biotech. All rights reserved ® 2011

Back to top Go down

Aidan-Jeffrey Corrigan Empty Re: Aidan-Jeffrey Corrigan

Post by Admin Space Tue May 31, 2011 1:43 pm

Aidan-Jeffrey Corrigan Stchristinaslogobase

Welcome to St. Christina's Psychiatric Rehabilitation Center. Your ward and room assignments can be found below, along with the name of your primary therapist. Please familiarise yourself with all patient handbooks and codes of conduct.

Building: Robertson
Wing: N/A
Ward: B
Room: 2
Bed: 2
Primary Therapist: Dr. __________

Study Group(s):

Primary:Depression/Suicide Risk

Final Application Approval Steps for Players:

Your assigned membergroup is: Adolescent Patient

Before you can begin play on STC, you must complete these final steps:

• Sign up for your assigned membergroup (shown above) HERE (Pay close attention to pick the correct usergroup listed on this approval stamp! Characters that are not signed up for their correct membergroups after approval will be subject to deletion during the next activity check.)
  • Familiarise Yourself with you Patient Hanbook, located in St. Christina's Rosters and Information forum, on the main board.

Code:
[center][font=garamond][size=22][color=#555555][b] -File Note- [/b][/color][/size][/font]

_____________________________________________________________[/center]

[b]Patient Name:[/b] CORRIGAN, AIDAN-JEFFREY
[b]Primary Study Group:[/b] Depression/Suicide Risk
[b]Primary Therapist:[/b] Dr. ___________
[b]Building:[/b] Robertson
[b]Wing:[/b] N/A
[b]Ward:[/b] B

[center]_____________________________________________________________[/center]

[b]Note Subject:[/b] (Therapy Report, Medication Change, Dormitory Reassignment, Medical Report, Behavioural Report, Progress Report, Procedure Report, Disciplinary Report, etc.)

[b]Note Contents:[/b] (Explain behaviour observations, patient actions, procedures, medication changes, disciplinary actions, medical reports, etc. here)

[b]Note Author:[/b] (Your character name here.)

[b]Other:[/b] (Optional extra notes here.)

Admin Space
Admin Space
Admin

Reward Points : 140

http://www.stcrpg.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum