Suffer The Children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:06 am
Statistics
We have 54 registered users
The newest registered user is kaylmarn

Our users have posted a total of 1892 messages in 473 subjects
AFFILIATES

Listed At:
RPGCollection RPG-Directory Seductive Supernatural Shadowplay redcarpet&&rebellion. Blank Pages The GLITTER Web Directory
Affiliates:
Shelpey Alley Bittersweet Forever Nuages du Monde GATHERING SOULS HL2 The Hammel Institute Souls on Fire Mystical Realms Role Playing Chat * Action * Fantasy * Historical Fiction * Horror * Sci Fi * Steampunk * Western Bonsoir

Just my luck

2 posters

Go down

Just my luck Empty Just my luck

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 4:31 pm

Tsutsukai

Sophie-Rosaline St.John

May 24-?

So, the only computer in the house may have just died on us. Luckily, the boyfriend has an iPhone. So I can post, just very slowly. But I also can't get on his phone at all hours of the night, like I like to, so... Yeah. I'm going to try and continue apping charries, but I won't be in the cbox. If you need to reach me for anything, just pm my character, and I'll get it the next time I'm able. thanks for understanding, y'all.

Back to top Go down

Just my luck Empty Re: Just my luck

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:53 am

Posting via iPhone.... not as logistical as I had thought. Still no computer, but I'm trying to work something out. Here's to hoping that something blessed happens soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Ghost Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:20 pm

Come back soon!
Admin Ghost
Admin Ghost
Admin

Reward Points : 146

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:16 pm

Soooo, having gotten my own iPhone, I should be able to post more frequently now, but I'm still without computer or internet. but there is light on the horizon! I should be getting both set up by the end of the month. But again, if you need to reach me, PM my charries, cause the iphone can't use the chatbox. -thumbs down-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:29 pm

Just to try and keep this updated, still out of luck on the computer deal. I miss you all so much!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:57 am

Good News, and Bad News. Good news being that I have finally gotten a definitive date for my next internet connection (the Bad news is everything that follows): January, after moving to Oklahoma. The move has been planned for awhile, and it is pretty much irresponsible of me to spend money I need to move and get a new job, on re-connecting the internet and buying a computer.

Sadly, this means that most of my characters will have moved on with their lives, but when I come back in the late winter, I can come back afresh with new muses. On the rare occassion that I can get online, I will pop in, and say Hi, but I can't keep stringing people along. Especially Space, Ghost, and Kels, who were so integral to my little girl growing up so... wonderfully unexpectedly normal.

If anyone needs me for anything, my email is p.guilbeau@gmail.com. I will love and miss you all. Until the New Year, :-* Love!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Kels Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:14 pm

I miss you like crazy! You better believe I'll be counting the days till January love. I can't wait to play with you again.

In the meantime, have fun! An internet break is always a good reason to get out and enjoy the simple things in life. :]
Mod Kels
Mod Kels

Reward Points : 289

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum