Suffer The Children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:06 am
Statistics
We have 54 registered users
The newest registered user is kaylmarn

Our users have posted a total of 1892 messages in 473 subjects
AFFILIATES

Listed At:
RPGCollection RPG-Directory Seductive Supernatural Shadowplay redcarpet&&rebellion. Blank Pages The GLITTER Web Directory
Affiliates:
Shelpey Alley Bittersweet Forever Nuages du Monde GATHERING SOULS HL2 The Hammel Institute Souls on Fire Mystical Realms Role Playing Chat * Action * Fantasy * Historical Fiction * Horror * Sci Fi * Steampunk * Western Bonsoir

May Suzuki

Go down

May Suzuki Empty May Suzuki

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:41 pm

May Suzuki Stchristinaslogobase

Please use blue or black ink when filling out this admission form. Additional information from all but the patient must be initialed by the author. Please answer all questions to the best of your ability. For further information or guidance, please contact a member of St. Christina staff at the number provided
in our guide brochure.

May Suzuki Horikitamaki4

Patient Full Name: Suzuki, May

DOB: 05/07/1996
Address: 805 Casey Drive
City: Watertown
State: WI
Ethnicity: Asian
Height: 5'1"
Weight: 115 lbs.
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Distinguishing Marks: None

Medical History:

Please list any and all allergies and age of onset below:
I don't have any.

Are you aware of any ongoing medical issues?:
Not really, no; just a lot of messed up stuff in the head, apparently.

If yes, list age of diagnoses by medical professionals, or age of onset below:
N/A

If you are receiving treatment for an ongoing medical complaint, please list prescriptions, strength of dose, frequency of dose, and other treatment plans below:
N/A

Do you smoke tobacco, consume alcohol, or use street drugs? If yes, please list number of packs per day, number of drinks per day and/or names of consumed drugs below:
No I don't.

Psychiatric History:

Have you been diagnosed with any psychiatric issues? If so, please list diagnoses and age of diagnoses below:
My old shrink diagnosed me with Paranoid Personality disorder, which is bogus; he diagnosed me with it at age 8. I was also diagnosed with Oppositional Defiant Disorder, at the same time.

If you answered yes to the above, please list any and all prescriptions, including dosage and frequency of dosage, and other treatment plans below:
I'm not sure, but I think I take Fluoxetine(25 mg), Zyprexa(13 mg), and Methylphenidate(25 mg).

If you answered yes to the above, please describe your feelings, symptoms, triggers and any incidents associated with the diagnoses, such as outbursts, suicide attempts or any other signs of non-typical behaviors, and approximate ages of incidents below:
Don't have anything for the feelings thing, since I don't think I have anything wrong with me; as for symptoms, I think that's obvious if you bothered to research what I 'have'. No triggers and no incidents because everything was not my fault at all.

Alright, I guess I might just be a little bit violent, but that's it! I've fought with people, broken stuff, skipped school, and stolen. Don't have times for you though because I've done it, a lot.

Have you ever been hospitalized for these diagnoses? If yes, please provide facility name(s) and age of admissions and discharges as well as what diagnoses you were you hospitalized for, or what incidents lead to hospitalization:
Never hospitalized...was arrested though.

Are you aware of a history of psychiatric complaints in your family? If yes, please list family member(s), diagnoses, and how this affected you personally:

Well, my mom had Schizophrenia, which didn't affect me much since she died in childbirth.

Environmental History:

Are you aware of any complications during your birth? If yes, please explain below:
Not really, no.

Are you aware of any difficulties in development during your infancy, such as learning disabilities, speech impediments, etc? If yes, please explain below:
According to my dad, I was a perfectly normal baby.

Are you aware of any long term separation from your mother during your infancy? If yes, please explain below:
Well, she did kind of die, so I think this would be a yes...

Please describe the location and environment in which you grew up. Please list town and state, and what it was like and how this affected you:

It was actually pretty nice, even if I didn't have a mom. Dad and me got along just fine, even though I tended to not trust him when I was getting older, since I thought he had been planning to kill me. I always saw him putting some kind of liquid in my food, and thought he was poisoning me for a while. 'Course, he wasn't, since I'm still here, and my shrink says this proves that I have delusional disorder, or at least hints at it. Whatever, he doesn't know a thing at all, in my opinion. Oh, just remembered; Dad told me that the liquid he put in was something to make the food taste better; that was probably the first time I felt a bit guilty. When I was...hm, nine, Dad got a better job and moved me and him over to Wisconsin; pretty strange place to get a promotion to, if you ask me. Dad told me later that another reason he moved us to Wisconsin was to get away from Montana, where people knew about my 'condition'.

As for where in Montana, it was in Stevensville.

Please describe your educational history. How were you in school, both as a young child and in later grades? How were your grades? Did you enjoy school? What was school socialization like? What were your academic strengths and weaknesses? Please answer below:

I was apparently good at school, even though it was obvious my teachers were trying to rig me to fail. Other than that, I enjoyed it as much as anyone with everyone out to hurt them could. Didn't socialize much, unless getting into fights counts. As for strengths and stuff, I was always better in, surprisingly, English, and Math. I was pretty much average in most of the others, except History; I usually did terrible in it.

Do/did you have many friends growing up? Do/did you have a best friend? If yes, please explain below:
No and no. What part of everyone trying to kill me don't you get?

Do/did you pursue any extra curricular activities or talents? If yes, please explain below:
Nope

If sexually active, please list age of onset and sexual preference below. If not sexually active, are you aware of a sexual preference?:
Not sexually active, but I do know that I like boys and girls.

Please explain a little about your overall life below. What circumstances do you feel have brought you to where you are now? How do you feel about those? Do you have any thing else to note about your life that you feel has had some bearing on your current situation? Please explain below:
My life is pretty horrible, since I apparently have a disorder, or two, I don't think I have at all. The things that brought me here though is the fact that Bennet left Hadley, and then you people bought it and shipped all the students off to an island.

Legal History:

Do/did you ever abuse controlled substances, including but not limited to prescription medications, street drugs or alcohol? If yes, please explain below:
No

Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If yes, please list conviction, age of conviction and circumstances below:
Sure have.

Assault / Battery - seven charges
Burglary - nine charges
Harassment - ten charges
Theft/Larceny - six charges
Willful and malicious destruction of property - three charges.

Again, don't really remember all of the circumstances, but I was charged with most of this stuff at 12 or 13, I think.

If you answered yes to the above, please list sentences connected to these convictions below:
Well, I was put into an institution for a little while to get mental help, but everyone there was out to hurt me too, so I just played along with them to get out that much faster.

Have you ever knowingly committed a crime for which you were not convicted or sentenced? If yes, please explain below:
No

Personal Interview:

Describe yourself to the best of your ability in only five words:
Vulnerable, Smart, 'paranoid', solitary, stubborn

You come across a glass of water. The total volume of water in the glass constitutes half of its total capacity. Is the glass half empty, or half full? Explain your answer below:
You know, I don't really like questions like this one and the one above...they're stupid. Plus, it's obvious you're just asking if I'm a pessimist or optimist.

Anyway, half empty, because, well, I don't really know.

If you could change only one thing in your life, what would it be, and why?:
Probably the times I thought my dad was out to hurt me too; I wish times like that never happened.

How do you feel about your life and the things you have done in it, looking back? If you have committed crimes, how do you feel about those now?:
I feel just fine, considering those kids had it coming to them.

What are your goals in life, and how do you feel those would be best accomplished?:
I guess the first would be to get 'cured' and then...I don't know; I still have time to figure that out.

Lastly, why have you chosen admission at St. Christina Psychiatric Rehabilitation Center, and how do you think this will help you toward your life goals?:
Answer I didn't choose it...I have to come here along with all the other Hadley kids.

Patient/Guardian Signature:

By agreeing to admission to our facilities, you hereby agree to abide by all rules and terms of service outlined in patient or resident handbooks, rules and codes of conduct. You hereby agree to waive your right to voluntary dismissal from our facilities until such a time as facility administrators sign paperwork for your release. You hereby agree to comply with facility staff recommendations, demands, or outlines for treatment. You hereby waive your right to informed medical consent before medication changes or medical procedures. You hereby agree to waive your right to hold GR Biotech and its Subsidiaries responsible for any personal harm or distress incurred during treatment. GR Biotech and its Subsidiaries reserve the right to add or amend these terms of service at any time.

Please sign and date below:

May Suzuki 8/17/2011

St. Christina Psychiatric Rehabilitation Center & St. Christina Medical Center are Subsidiaries of GR Biotech. All rights reserved ® 2011

Player Nickname: Enigmatic
Chatango Screename: OmegaEnigma
Character Play-By Horikita Maki

Back to top Go down

May Suzuki Empty Re: May Suzuki

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:06 pm

-Pending-

This application is currently pending. Below, you'll find the reasons for this pending notice. If you wish to continue the application process, please follow the points laid out below by a member of STC's staff.

• During the app, you switch up between Paranoid personality Disorder, and Delusional Disorder, Paranoid Subtype. Please be clear on which one she's diagnosed with, as they are not the same diagnosis.
  • We hear that she has oppositional defiant disorder, and she says she's been in lots of fights and broken things, but we don't actually see any details on this. Who did she fight with, and when? What has she broken, and when?
  • With a criminal history like that, why has she never spent time in a Juvenile Detention Centre, before being sent on to a psychiatric hospital? That's a lot of charges in a short space of time, and legal proceedings can take some considerable time. You might consider lessening how many charges she has, as it seems a little implausible at her current age, and with little to no mention about the court proceedings, etc.
  • If she thought her dad was poisoning her food, why did she eat it? Diagnostically paranoid people are just that. Extremely paranoid. How did it affect her relationship with her father? Currently we have incidents surrounding the paranoia, but we don't really know how it affected her life and her feelings. if you could elaborate more in your answers, that would be great.
  • Her list of medications is rather specific for someone who 'doesn't know' what she's taking. Maybe you could take that little bit out. it doesn't make too much sense the way it's written currently.
  • In conclusion, with some elaboration on your answers, and some quick checking of consistency and facts, you should be good to go. Smile

Please reply to this thread once you have edited your application, to let us know, and a member of STC's staff will review your application again at our next possible convenience..

This app was reviewed by: Admin Ghost.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum