Suffer The Children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:06 am
Statistics
We have 54 registered users
The newest registered user is kaylmarn

Our users have posted a total of 1892 messages in 473 subjects
AFFILIATES

Listed At:
RPGCollection RPG-Directory Seductive Supernatural Shadowplay redcarpet&&rebellion. Blank Pages The GLITTER Web Directory
Affiliates:
Shelpey Alley Bittersweet Forever Nuages du Monde GATHERING SOULS HL2 The Hammel Institute Souls on Fire Mystical Realms Role Playing Chat * Action * Fantasy * Historical Fiction * Horror * Sci Fi * Steampunk * Western Bonsoir

Impending Chi-Town

3 posters

Go down

Impending Chi-Town Empty Impending Chi-Town

Post by Mod Waffy Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:54 am

Name: Waffy
Chatango: Nuclearwaffles
Characters: Ace and Rhiannon

Dates: 15 Sept. 2011 - October something?
Reason: Ladies and gents, they FINALLY got their heads out of their asses! As most of you may know, we've been supposed to be 'moving back to the mainland' for... uh... about six months now. Well, the 10-day letter came today, and he'll be doing paperwork tomorrow, and then we'll have movers coming and making me freak out, and we'll be running around even more crazy, and then we'll be flying 6000 miles away, forever and ever, or at least until we go somewhere else. Razz

I'll probably be on a little, popping in here and there for a few days, a week or so. And then I may be gone until October for all I know. I'm not exactly sure how this whole move is going to work, because leave it to the military to not tell you anything.

But gahh, at least I'm finally a bit more out of limbo here. Though I have to organize, pack, unpack and repack old boxes that I think rats got into (EWWWW I fucking hate rats, stupid Guam rats...) throw shit away, maybe yard sale shit, get my cat all vet-certified to fly and look at taking her as a carry-on, figure out whether outprocessing will be here, WA, or CA... And that's only a small part of the list. O.o

I'll update with more specific dates, if they ever decide to give them to us. Other than that, this time next month I'll be chillin' (literally) in Chicago. In a decent time zone, even! Very Happy

Later taters!
Mod Waffy
Mod Waffy

Reward Points : 276

Back to top Go down

Impending Chi-Town Empty Re: Impending Chi-Town

Post by Mod Lindi Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:34 am

YAY!
...but... Waffy... I have an important issue with this
*Serious anime face*

Will you still be our Guamolian waffle or will you become a Chicago deep dish waffle?

(And screw Guam rats, Guam rats suck.)
Mod Lindi
Mod Lindi

Reward Points : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracy Ames Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:08 am

This is mega exciting. Waffs in a descent time zone is exploding my brain with it's awesome potential!

Very Happy
Tracy Ames
Tracy Ames

Reward Points : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Waffy Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:50 am

Edit. I found out they want us off the island by the 27th. So, given three days to travel, we won't be in Chicago til like the first week of October, and I may be computerless for a bit of that.

I have decided this is NOT mega exciting. I really don't want to leave.
Mod Waffy
Mod Waffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Lindi Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:06 pm

Ohh waffy. *cuddly snuggles muchly* it's not all bad.
Mod Lindi
Mod Lindi

Reward Points : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Waffy Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:51 am

Movin' the return date to the second week of October. We still don't have travel shits yet, and doesn't look like we're getting them by the 27th like we thought.

This is probably going to be like last time when they didn't give us our tickets until two weeks after we were supposed to already be here. But that's okay, because we're not even close to packed, and fucking with all this dust has given me a major sinus infection. wheee....
Mod Waffy
Mod Waffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum