[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 16 on Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:22 am
Statistics
We have 54 registered users
The newest registered user is kaylmarn

Our users have posted a total of 1892 messages in 473 subjects
AFFILIATES

Listed At:
RPGCollection RPG-Directory Seductive Supernatural Shadowplay redcarpet&&rebellion. Blank Pages The GLITTER Web Directory
Affiliates:
Shelpey Alley Bittersweet Forever Nuages du Monde GATHERING SOULS HL2 The Hammel Institute Souls on Fire Mystical Realms Role Playing Chat * Action * Fantasy * Historical Fiction * Horror * Sci Fi * Steampunk * Western Bonsoir

Wendy Hale

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wendy Hale

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:50 pm

Please use blue or black ink when filling out this admission form. Additional information from all but the patient must be initialed by the author. Please answer all questions to the best of your ability. For further information or guidance, please contact a member of St. Christina staff at the number provided
in our guide brochure.

Patient Full Name: Hale, Wendy

DOB: 06/26/1988
Address: 1208 Sunset Blvd
City: Miami
State: Florida
Ethnicity: Caucasian/Hispanic
Height: Approximately 5'7"
Weight: Approximately. 125
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Distinguishing Marks: I'll show you mine, if you show me yours.

Wendy has some scars and bruising, but nothing extensive.

Medical History:

Please list any and all allergies and age of onset below:

None

Are you aware of any ongoing medical issues?:

I can't sleep. Insomnia

If yes, list age of diagnoses by medical professionals, or age of onset below:

Since I was twelve

If you are receiving treatment for an ongoing medical complaint, please list prescriptions, strength of dose, frequency of dose, and other treatment plans below:

Sleeping pills, obviously. I take them when I want to.

Do you smoke tobacco, consume alcohol, or use street drugs? If yes, please list number of packs per day, number of drinks per day and/or names of consumed drugs below:

No, but I used to. You could say I was peer pressured into it by some of the girls at the group home. We would sneak out into the streets and hit up the hot spots for weed. Sometimes, we'd crash parties or raves and get drunk. I think when I was about fourteen, I learned I could use my body and my looks to get those things for free very easily. I mean, look at me. Now, I don't do as much of that stuff as I used to. Maybe like two or three drinks a day and depending if I go out to a bar then it's probably like seven or eight. Don't do the smoking anymore.

Psychiatric History:

Have you been diagnosed with any psychiatric issues? If so, please list diagnoses and age of diagnoses below:

I have something called Histrionic Personality Disorder and am an Exhibitionist.

Wendy has been my patient for many years. I diagnosed her when she fifteen. There has also been some series of abuse when she went through her first few foster homes from seven to twelve years of age. It's not something she likes to discuss.

If you answered yes to the above, please list any and all prescriptions, including dosage and frequency of dosage, and other treatment plans below:

I've tried some common anti depressants, but she doesn't take them.

If you answered yes to the above, please describe your feelings, symptoms, triggers and any incidents associated with the diagnoses, such as outbursts, suicide attempts or any other signs of non-typical behaviors, and approximate ages of incidents below:

I have no idea what the big deal is. I like sex and if I want to show off what I have to whoever I want to then, I will. It didn't seem to bother the men I was doing it for. That seems to be a problem for a lot of people, but they're just insecure about themselves. There's something about being the center of attention that turns me on. If I don't have eyes my way then I'll do whatever to have them on me.

Have you ever been hospitalized for these diagnoses? If yes, please provide facility name(s) and age of admissions and discharges as well as what diagnoses you were you hospitalized for, or what incidents lead to hospitalization:

Yes. I was twelve and new to the group home. It was an initiation thing. I never drank before, but I got so wasted that night. Apparently, I blacked out and wasn't responding. It was alcohol poisoning. Spent two days in the hospital before I was released back to the state.

Are you aware of a history of psychiatric complaints in your family? If yes, please list family member(s), diagnoses, and how this affected you personally:
No

Environmental History:

Are you aware of any complications during your birth? If yes, please explain below:

Emergency C section. The umbilical cord decided it wanted to wrap itself around my neck.

Are you aware of any difficulties in development during your infancy, such as learning disabilities, speech impediments, etc? If yes, please explain below:

No

Are you aware of any long term separation from your mother during your infancy? If yes, please explain below:

I don't know who my mother is or at least I can't remember what she looked like. I was six when they took me away from her.

Wendy has buried away anything associated with her mother. The police report said she'd been extremely hysterical and went into shock by the experience of being taken from her.

Please describe the location and environment in which you grew up. Please list town and state, and what it was like and how this affected you:

I grew up in Florida and moved around to different areas like St. Augustine, Tallahassee, and Key West. The areas were usually very rural. Houses with front porches and picket white fences, all that cool stuff. Miami has been my permanent home since I was twelve. The group home was closer to the downtown area and when I was eighteen that's where I moved to.

Please describe your educational history. How were you in school, both as a young child and in later grades? How were your grades? Did you enjoy school? What was school socialization like? What were your academic strengths and weaknesses? Please answer below:

What kid likes school? My grades were crap. I repeated sixth and ninth grade twice. Didn't really have a favorite subject, but I tolerated math. It came to me easy. Everyone knew me as the school slut. I slept with about every Tom, Dick and Harry. Girls were haters and stayed away from me. Got suspended for smoking in the bathrooms or having sex in the janitor's closet. I was expelled once for my advances on a hot science teacher who looked exactly like Brad Pitt, I swear. Anyway, I dropped out and later got my GED.

Do/did you have many friends growing up? Do/did you have a best friend? If yes, please explain below:

The girls at the group were my real first friends, but some ran away or others were shipped to another home. It got hard to get close to anyone. I had a best friend after I turned nineteen, but I came onto her new boyfriend so it didn't last very long.

Do/did you pursue any extra curricular activities or talents? If yes, please explain below:

Nope.

If sexually active, please list age of onset and sexual preference below. If not sexually active, are you aware of a sexual preference?:

I lost my virginity when I was fourteen. I like sex and I like men. I don't do females.

Please explain a little about your overall life below. What circumstances do you feel have brought you to where you are now? How do you feel about those? Do you have any thing else to note about your life that you feel has had some bearing on your current situation? Please explain below:

Why don't I just give you a sample of my blood too?

Anyway, I was taken from my mother when I little. Something to do with child neglect. I went through four or five foster homes before I was shipped off to the group home in Miami. Then at eighteen I left that hell hole and got to the streets to do what I do best. Got myself an apartment and landed myself a job as a stripper. The whole job thing got boring. The boss thought he fuckin' owned me. Left his ass real quick and now here I am. The End.

Legal History:

Do/did you ever abuse controlled substances, including but not limited to prescription medications, street drugs or alcohol? If yes, please explain below:

I drank and smoke pot.

Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If yes, please list conviction, age of conviction and circumstances below:

Indecent Exposure: A few times. I was older than sixteen. One was during school and the other three times were out in the streets. A car shouldn't be considered indecent exposure.

Underage Drinking: I got caught drinking under 21. Need I go into detail?

Possession of Marijuana: It wasn't mine. My friend dropped it into my jacket pocket and took off. Bitch.

If you answered yes to the above, please list sentences connected to these convictions below:

Fined
Community service
Probation about one year
Minor Jail time about 6 months

Have you ever knowingly committed a crime for which you were not convicted or sentenced? If yes, please explain below:

Yes, I did things that I was not supposed to and didn't get caught.

Personal Interview:

Describe yourself to the best of your ability in only five words:

Wonderful
Extraordinary
Naughty
Desirable
Young

You come across a glass of water. The total volume of water in the glass constitutes half of its total capacity. Is the glass half empty, or half full? Explain your answer below:

What's the difference? It's both. It can't be one or the other, It's the same thing. Dumb question.

If you could change only one thing in your life, what would it be, and why?:

If the pigs hadn't taken me away from my mother. I wouldn't be in this mess in the first place.

How do you feel about your life and the things you have done in it, looking back? If you have committed crimes, how do you feel about those now?:

I feel fine. I did what I did and I do what I do because I like it.

What are your goals in life, and how do you feel those would be best accomplished?:

To live life by doing what I want.

Lastly, why have you chosen admission at St. Christina Psychiatric Rehabilitation Center, and how do you think this will help you toward your life goals?:

I didn't choose anything because I don't think there's anything wrong with me, but Dr. Gordon says it will be good for me. I trust him.

Patient/Guardian Signature:

By agreeing to admission to our facilities, you hereby agree to abide by all rules and terms of service outlined in patient or resident handbooks, rules and codes of conduct. You hereby agree to waive your right to voluntary dismissal from our facilities until such a time as facility administrators sign paperwork for your release. You hereby agree to comply with facility staff recommendations, demands, or outlines for treatment. You hereby waive your right to informed medical consent before medication changes or medical procedures. You hereby agree to waive your right to hold GR Biotech and its Subsidiaries responsible for any personal harm or distress incurred during treatment. GR Biotech and its Subsidiaries reserve the right to add or amend these terms of service at any time.

Please sign and date below:

Wendy Hale 08/03/2011
    Dr. Alan Gordon 08/03/2011

St. Christina Psychiatric Rehabilitation Center & St. Christina Medical Center are Subsidiaries of GR Biotech. All rights reserved ® 2011

Player Nickname: Ally
Chatango Screename: Allykatt
Character Play-By Shay Mitchell

Back to top Go down

Re: Wendy Hale

Post by Admin Space on Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:15 pm

Welcome to St. Christina's Psychiatric Rehabilitation Center. Your ward and room assignments can be found below, along with the name of your primary therapist. Please familiarise yourself with all patient handbooks and codes of conduct.

Building: Main
Wing: Female
Ward: C
Room: 1
Bed: 4
Primary Therapist: Dr. Annette Fowler

Study Group(s):

Primary:Antisocial Behaviours
      Sexual Degeneracy

Final Application Approval Steps for Players:

Your assigned membergroup is: Adult Patient/Adolescent Patient

Before you can begin play on STC, you must complete these final steps:

• Sign up for your assigned membergroup (shown above) HERE (Pay close attention to pick the correct usergroup listed on this approval stamp! Characters that are not signed up for their correct membergroups after approval will be subject to deletion during the next activity check.)
  • Familiarise Yourself with you Patient Hanbook, located in St. Christina's Rosters and Information forum, on the main board.

Code:
[center][font=garamond][size=22][color=#555555][b] -File Note- [/b][/color][/size][/font]

_____________________________________________________________[/center]

[b]Patient Name:[/b] Hale, Wendy
[b]Primary Study Group:[/b] Antisocial Behaviours
[b]Primary Therapist:[/b] Dr. Annette Fowler
[b]Building:[/b] Main
[b]Wing:[/b] Female
[b]Ward:[/b] C

[center]_____________________________________________________________[/center]

[b]Note Subject:[/b] (Therapy Report, Medication Change, Dormitory Reassignment, Medical Report, Behavioural Report, Progress Report, Procedure Report, Disciplinary Report, etc.)

[b]Note Contents:[/b] (Explain behaviour observations, patient actions, procedures, medication changes, disciplinary actions, medical reports, etc. here)

[b]Note Author:[/b] (Your character name here.)

[b]Other:[/b] (Optional extra notes here.)

This app was reviewed by: Admin Space.

Admin Space
Admin

Reward Points : 140

View user profile http://www.stcrpg.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum