[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 16 on Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:22 am
Statistics
We have 54 registered users
The newest registered user is kaylmarn

Our users have posted a total of 1892 messages in 473 subjects
AFFILIATES

Listed At:
RPGCollection RPG-Directory Seductive Supernatural Shadowplay redcarpet&&rebellion. Blank Pages The GLITTER Web Directory
Affiliates:
Shelpey Alley Bittersweet Forever Nuages du Monde GATHERING SOULS HL2 The Hammel Institute Souls on Fire Mystical Realms Role Playing Chat * Action * Fantasy * Historical Fiction * Horror * Sci Fi * Steampunk * Western Bonsoir

Orion Pierce

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Orion Pierce

Post by Orion Pierce on Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:48 am

Please use blue or black ink when filling out this admission form. Additional information from all but the patient must be initialed by the author. Please answer all questions to the best of your ability. For further information or guidance, please contact a member of St. Christina staff at the number provided
in our guide brochure.

Patient Full Name: Pierce, Orion Zane

DOB: 03/17/1997
Address: 8482 Clover Heights
City: Shoreham
State: New York
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Height: 5'5
Weight: 110 lbs.
Eye Color: Blue and hazel (Heterochromia iridum).
Hair Color: Brunette
Distinguishing Marks: N/A

Medical History:

Please list any and all allergies and age of onset below:
None.

Are you aware of any ongoing medical issues?:
None.

If yes, list age of diagnoses by medical professionals, or age of onset below:
None.

If you are receiving treatment for an ongoing medical complaint, please list prescriptions, strength of dose, frequency of dose, and other treatment plans below:
None.

Do you smoke tobacco, consume alcohol, or use street drugs? If yes, please list number of packs per day, number of drinks per day and/or names of consumed drugs below:
Marijuana once or twice a month.

[Olivia Pierce, Mother's notes: Orion's urinalysis came back positive.]

Psychiatric History:

Have you been diagnosed with any psychiatric issues? If so, please list diagnoses and age of diagnoses below:
ADHD, age 7
Oppositional Defiant Disorder, age 12
Voyeurism, age 13

[Orion was diagnosed when he was seven with ADHD after two years of constant complaints from his teacher's explaining his lack of concentration in schoolwork and how he continued to leave his seat and wander around the class. We later took him to a pediatrician who specializes in ADD and ADHD where we received Orion's full diagnosis. At age ten, we received information of twos attempts at theft and one successful attempt of sexually assaulting another female peer by Orion. My husband and witnessed one attempt of theft while the other two were witnessed by the shops' keepers. Later we received a message from Orion's peer's parents telling us that Orion had sexually assaulted their daughter in the hallway when she was on her way to the bathroom. Thinking that it was just his way of acting out, we didn't really take any action on what he done except for severe punishment. He was later diagnosed with ODD after his many signs of defiance and complete lack of authority. He has also had many violent outbursts where he lashed out on his young sister, his father, and myself. He frequently speaks to us using sarcasm or back talk. He would seek his younger sister out many times and purposely bother her for his own personal gain. At first we just thought it was the normal big brother routine until he began to be voilent and mentioned several times that it would be 'a shame if Kaylee were ever to get hurt'. We made the mistake of leaving Kaylee home alone with Orion for just an hour, thinking he wouldn't have the nerve to do anything. When we came home, we found Kaylee crying in the hallway closet and she told she was hiding from him, but didn't tell us why. Orion was later diagnosed with voyeurism at age thirteen. Our sixteen year old neighbor told us she had caught Orion watching her undress two times in between three days. We had a serious talk with him, telling him that it was very wrong and disrespectful to watch people without their consent. He promised to never do again and we trusted him on that. Two weeks past with no more complaints from our neighbor, so we assumed Orion had taken our lecture seriously. A week later, I went up to my room to change after having just brought the kids back from the pool. I was changing my top when I looked in the mirror and saw Orion behind me. I yelled at him, telling him to get out of my room, and he did without having to be told twice. I never told my husband about this considering that I found it a bit embarrassing, but I did tell his female therapist. Dr. Maria Knoll. Orion's problem started to get very serious when we had another neighbor complain to us that they had seen Orion watching them while having intercourse. My husband had another very stern lecture about it and we decided it was time to have him talk to his therapist about it. He said mostly nothing except for that he hadn't meant to watch them, he had just glanced and forgot to look away. After two more complaints from the same sixteen year old next door, once I caught him watching her myself, was Orion diagnosed with voyeurism.]

If you answered yes to the above, please list any and all prescriptions, including dosage and frequency of dosage, and other treatment plans below:
Vyvanse 100 MG once daily.

[Orion attended one and half year of therapy for ODD and two months of therapy for Voyeurism, interrupted by us admitting him to STC.]

If you answered yes to the above, please describe your feelings, symptoms, triggers and any incidents associated with the diagnoses, such as outbursts, suicide attempts or any other signs of non-typical behaviors, and approximate ages of incidents below:
I felt angry. I felt like the therapist wasn't even listening to me. I felt like no one was listening to me at all. I didn't feel depressed or sad, I just felt angry. There was a part of me that didn't care if I was living or not, but their was a part of me that wanted to really hurt the people around me.

[Orion seemed to have very extreme outbursts when people used the term 'diagnosis' around him. He refuses to take any medication until the point were you almost have to force feed it to him. A couple of times his father and I went to therapy with him. He usually had a blank or impassive emotion on his face and he wouldn't look at anyone, but just stare at the wall. Orion would fidget in his seat a lot, stand up and walk around the room constantly, or talk and abruptly end mid-sentence to start a whole new idea. He would often have arguments with his therapist, continuously telling her that she didn't care about him, only her paycheck. He hardly spoke at home, but when he did it was mostly curse words or back talk. March 20, 2009, Orion grew particularly violent one day in therapy. He screamed incoherent things at the top of his lungs and broke four of his therapist's personal items due to him kicking and lashing about the room.

Last year, Orion had an extremely violent outburst where he threw a glass beer bottle at his father's head, resulting in 48 stitches to the back of his head.]

Have you ever been hospitalized for these diagnoses? If yes, please provide facility name(s) and age of admissions and discharges as well as what diagnoses you were you hospitalized for, or what incidents lead to hospitalization:
Hammer Medical.
Admission: 13
Discharge: 13
Shortly hospitalized for outburst on my father, Owen Pierce.

Are you aware of a history of psychiatric complaints in your family? If yes, please list family member(s), diagnoses, and how this affected you personally:
Florence Moore, 67, Grandmother.
Diagnosed with Alzheimer's at age 60.
I was really close with my grandma and we did almost everything together. Two years in Alzheimer's and she couldn't even remember my name.

Olivia Perce, 39, Mother.
Diagnosed with MDD at 28.
My mom went to a psychiatric ward when I was two because of depression. I don't know how I felt. I was a toddler.

[Orion was extremely close with his grandmother and she was about the only one he felt like he could ever talk to. He took it as a very big blow when she no longer could recognize him and became very distant from his friends and wouldn't eat before a couple of months passed and he returned back to being healthy and active again.]

Environmental History:

Are you aware of any complications during your birth? If yes, please explain below:
I was a little underweight, that's it.

Are you aware of any difficulties in development during your infancy, such as learning disabilities, speech impediments, etc? If yes, please explain below:
I'm unaware of anything.

[Orion was a little slow when he should have been beginning to speak. He was about a year and half before he could really say two or four words.]

Are you aware of any long term separation from your mother during your infancy? If yes, please explain below:
When I was two years I was separated from my mom for about six months.

[I was separated from Orion for half a year when I decided to admit myself to a psychiatric hospital for depression. I didn't want to be depressed and have my son around me when I was like that, it wouldn't have been healthy for him at all.]

Please describe the location and environment in which you grew up. Please list town and state, and what it was like and how this affected you:
Shoreham, New York. It's a really small town so I grew up knowing a lot of people around me. News spread fast about my "problems". It made me feel trapped most of the time, considering almost everyone knew my family and the stuff that I had done. No one wanted to talk to me or wasn't allowed to. It made me feel like crap and really mad. I grew to not like almost anyone from my hometown.

My mom was relatively nice to me ninety percent of my childhood but my dad was real shitty. He constantly pressured me to get good grades and would always talk about my future. If I talked back his way of punishment was to give me a good beating or call me a number of different insults. My mom never really did anything because I don't think she was really around to see much of it, she was too busy pampering my six year old sister, Kaylee.

A lot of my friends were really violent or constantly high. They would always offer me stuff like pills, but I only agreed to smoke weed with them. They were actually pretty nice to me most of the time and we would go around school, bullying kids younger than us. I didn't really think much of it at the time. They opened me up to weed when first turned twelve, and I really liked it.

My family is probably in the high middle class, money wise. My dad is a boss of this insurance company and my mom works part time at a preschool. I've never really had to wait for anything I wanted. I think my dad would buy me crap just to shut me up most of the time.

My dad drinks a lot. Beer, wine, vodka. Anything he can get his hands on really. When he drinks, he is not flowers and sunshine either, he's mean. He smacks me on the back of the head or tells my mom what a shitty job she's doing with raising Kaylee and me. I don't feel bad for my mom, though. It's her fault she married such a tosser.

I went to public school that was kindergarten through eighth grade and I recently started public high school.

[Gossip definitely did spread fast about Orion's diagnosis. He grew up not allowed to talk to most kids in his area because their parents had "warned" them about him. Orion had about three friends during elementary school all the way up to middle school. They weren't the type of kids you wanted your son hanging out with at all. They all had multiple records in juvenile hall and were around drugs despite being only about thirteen and fourteen. Orion's dad tries the best he can, but I think he's just gotten really frustrated with him lately. Kaylee and Orion do not talk much. I actually think Kaylee is afraid of him.

We tried to do many family things together, but they usually ended in Orion throwing a temper tantrum or fighting his father or sister. We never really went to the movies because he would squirm and talk too much, resulting in most of the people sitting next to either move or tell him to be quiet. The only things that were usually calm were when we would go to the aquarium or zoo. That was about the only place were Orion would be able to just sit and watch the fish in the dark for hours or the bears just roll around ever since he was a child and even now it's about the only thing you can do so he won't be restless or have another outburst.

Owen, his father, and Orion have a very rocky relationship. Owen was never around much when Orion was younger and has never really been interested in anything his son does. Owen is rather mildly physical with Orion, thinking the best way to get him to stop or calm down is with force. Most of Orion's violent outbursts have been to his father, throwing things at him or trying to hit him with his fists. Orion tries to stray away from his father when Owen has been drinking. Owen can be a bit violent and angry when he's drunk so no one really enjoys being around him in the first place.]

Please describe your educational history. How were you in school, both as a young child and in later grades? How were your grades? Did you enjoy school? What was school socialization like? What were your academic strengths and weaknesses? Please answer below:
I was really good in elementary school, but I had a hard time concentrating. Middle school was when my grades got really, really bad. I stopped doing my homework and didn't apply myself at all. I hated school. I hated the kids that went to my school. I hated my teachers, the principal, everyone. No one really talked to me except for a couple of kids. I'm really good in math and science and I think I had A's in those classes, everything else was shit, except for history where I had like a C average. Like I said, I couldn't concentrate on anything. I would start off really great with an assignment to just leave it there never to be finished. I was also very talkative and would always end up on a completely irrelevant subject with my partner when doing group projects. I never like to sit down for more than half an hour and focus on one thing, because I don't like to and I just can't. My work was never neat and organized when I rarely finished it.

Do/did you have many friends growing up? Do/did you have a best friend? If yes, please explain below:
I had a couple. My parents say they aren't good kids, but they were pretty decent to me. I have a best friend and his name is Timothy Jackson. I hung out with him almost every weekend before, even if I wasn't allowed too. He was probably the nicest, cleanest one out of our little group.

[Orion would occasionally bring home Timothy and they would hang out. Timothy was rather polite to adults and showed signs that he really got along with Orion. Orion acts differently in front of his friends most of the time. He tries to act older than he really is, but he still shows signs of being extremely careless of his actions in general. He jokes around a lot but he doesn't smile when he does it. His humor is rather dark and sarcastic. The boys showed many signs of physical affection when they were around each other. They were always high fiving and one of them had their arms slung around the other's neck.]

Do/did you pursue any extra curricular activities or talents? If yes, please explain below:
My dad FORCED me into football. I hated it and skipped every practice until my dad started waiting around to watch, then I just started standing around in the field till some asshole would throw the ball to my on purpose, even though he knew I never pay attention. I think he put me in football because he was in football when he was a kid too, and he says he was really good at it, but my dad is just vain.

Usually after school, I would go down to the lake with Timothy and we would capture little animals. We wouldn't do anything to hurt them, but we would look at them and pet them and shit. One time we accidentally killed a bunny with a rock and Timothy decided that we cut it open. We did, but we never did anything weird again to animals.

[Orion and Timothy swear it was an accident with the bunny, but I really think otherwise.]

If sexually active, please list age of onset and sexual preference below. If not sexually active, are you aware of a sexual preference?:
I've only done a couple of sexual things, that I was ASKED to do, by the way. I've done stuff with boys and girls, but mostly girls. I'm not sure if I like boys or girls more.

[Orion has showed some confusion to do with sexuality. While the offenses he made were to the opposite gender, he has expressed feelings, sexual or not, to boys his own age.]

Please explain a little about your overall life below. What circumstances do you feel have brought you to where you are now? How do you feel about those? Do you have any thing else to note about your life that you feel has had some bearing on your current situation? Please explain below:
I know I did some wrong things, but sometimes I feel like I didn't do anything bad. I feel like it wasn't my fault sometimes, like I wasn't the one who was doing those things. I feel really angry and pissed off right now. I wish I wasn't here. I wish I wasn't anywhere. I know I really fucked it up, but I wish I didn't.

I think my earlier childhood was really good, but then again, I can't really remember it that much.

Legal History:

Do/did you ever abuse controlled substances, including but not limited to prescription medications, street drugs or alcohol? If yes, please explain below:
I smoke weed illegally sometimes.

Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If yes, please list conviction, age of conviction and circumstances below:
Theft, age 9, I tried stealing a pack of cigarettes from a local 7 Eleven, the clerk caught me.
Theft, age 10, I tried stealing a beer from the drug store, my parents caught me.
Theft, age 10, I tried stealing another beer from the same drug store, someone restocking the shelves caught me.
Sexual Assault, age 11, I felt up a girl in the hallway.
In possession of illegal drugs, age 13, I was pat down for suspicion of shoplifting but instead they found a small three ounce sack of weed in my pocket.

If you answered yes to the above, please list sentences connected to these convictions below:
50 Dollar fine.
None, store didn't find out.
100 Dollar fine.
3 months in juvenile hall and two months of therapy.
200 Dollar fine and four months in juvenile hall.

Have you ever knowingly committed a crime for which you were not convicted or sentenced? If yes, please explain below:
I've stolen vodka, beer, and cigarettes without being caught. I tucked my pant leg into my sneakers and just slipped the bottle of vodka down into my pants leg. Timothy distracted the old hag of a clerk while I casually walked out. I stole two bottles of beer using the same technique and the pack of cigarettes, I just slipped into my pocket without anyone noticing.

[Orion has a very easy time with lying and usually comes off charming to complete strangers, I think that's why he got away so carefully with most of his attempts of shoplifting.]

Personal Interview:

Describe yourself to the best of your ability in only five words:
I refuse to answer this.

You come across a glass of water. The total volume of water in the glass constitutes half of its total capacity. Is the glass half empty, or half full? Explain your answer below:
Half empty, because I'm not stupid. If it's full, then you drink half, then it's half empty.

If you could change only one thing in your life, what would it be, and why?:
Having the man I do as a dad. That's all I have to say about this.

How do you feel about your life and the things you have done in it, looking back? If you have committed crimes, how do you feel about those now?:
I don't really know if I care or not. I feel bad about sexually assaulting that little girl awhile ago, that wasn't her fault and that was probably really scary. I wish I could take that back.

What are your goals in life, and how do you feel those would be best accomplished?:
I want to work with animals, dangerous ones. I would have to go college for that, right? Like, take a course in zoology? Or anything to do with science really. I would say I want to be a doctor, but I think school for that costs a lot of money that my dad would refuse to pay for.

Lastly, why have you chosen admission at St. Christina Psychiatric Rehabilitation Center, and how do you think this will help you toward your life goals?:
I didn't choose it, my parents did for me. I think it will make me better again. I think it will allow me to finish school and go to college without interruptions. I want to be able to smile again and mean it when I do, because I don't right now.

Patient/Guardian Signature:

By agreeing to admission to our facilities, you hereby agree to abide by all rules and terms of service outlined in patient or resident handbooks, rules and codes of conduct. You hereby agree to waive your right to voluntary dismissal from our facilities until such a time as facility administrators sign paperwork for your release. You hereby agree to comply with facility staff recommendations, demands, or outlines for treatment. You hereby waive your right to informed medical consent before medication changes or medical procedures. You hereby agree to waive your right to hold GR Biotech and its Subsidiaries responsible for any personal harm or distress incurred during treatment. GR Biotech and its Subsidiaries reserve the right to add or amend these terms of service at any time.

Please sign and date below:

Orion Pierce 07/27/2011
    Olivia Pierce 07/27/2011

St. Christina Psychiatric Rehabilitation Center & St. Christina Medical Center are Subsidiaries of GR Biotech. All rights reserved ® 2011

Player Nickname: Hannah
Chatango Screename: Haiimhannah
Character Play-By Liam James

Last edited by Orion Pierce on Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Orion Pierce

Reward Points : 14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Orion Pierce

Post by Admin Space on Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:56 pm

-Pending-

This application is currently pending. Below, you'll find the reasons for this pending notice. If you wish to continue the application process, please follow the points laid out below by a member of STC's staff.

• Hello and welcome to STC! You've got a good character here, there are just a few things that need a tweak before we can get him approved.
  • First off, at his height and weight, he'd be dead. He's in the 0th percentile on a BMI check, he needs to gain some weight, especially as he's mentioned elsewhere in the app as being healthy. 115-120 would be much better for him.
  • I'm not sure he'd get a voyeurism diagnosis for two incidents, especially when he's just doing, let's be honest, what any boy his age would do. He's going to need more incidents, and more detail about them, going beyond what a normal teenager is going to do.
  • I think you should pick between the conduct disorder and the ODD. He's not really...sociopathic enough for the conduct disorder, in my opinion, so going for the ODD is probably the better option.
  • Lastly, I'm not really seeing the ADHD anywhere. if you want to keep that, can you play it up a bit?

Please reply to this thread once you have edited your application, to let us know, and a member of STC's staff will review your application again at our next possible convenience..

This app was reviewed by: Admin Space and Admin Ghost.

Admin Space
Admin

Reward Points : 140

View user profile http://www.stcrpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Pierce on Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:47 pm

I edited it, changing his weight and chose ODD instead of Conduct Disorder. Added more incidents for his diagnosis of voyeurism and added more detail about his ADHD and ODD. I also added the reason why he was searched at the mall.
Orion Pierce

Reward Points : 14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Space on Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:10 pm

Welcome to St. Christina's Psychiatric Rehabilitation Center. Your ward and room assignments can be found below, along with the name of your primary therapist. Please familiarise yourself with all patient handbooks and codes of conduct.

Building: Robertson
Wing: N/A
Ward: A
Room: 2
Bed: 4
Primary Therapist: Dr. Matthias Savage

Study Group(s):

Primary:Antisocial Behaviours
      Sexual degeneracy

Final Application Approval Steps for Players:

Your assigned membergroup is: Adolescent Patient

Before you can begin play on STC, you must complete these final steps:

• Sign up for your assigned membergroup (shown above) HERE (Pay close attention to pick the correct usergroup listed on this approval stamp! Characters that are not signed up for their correct membergroups after approval will be subject to deletion during the next activity check.)
  • Familiarise Yourself with you Patient Hanbook, located in St. Christina's Rosters and Information forum, on the main board.

Code:
[center][font=garamond][size=22][color=#555555][b] -File Note- [/b][/color][/size][/font]

_____________________________________________________________[/center]

[b]Patient Name:[/b] Pierce, Orion
    [b]Primary Study Group:[/b] Antisocial Behaviours
    [b]Primary Therapist:[/b] Dr. Matthias Savage
    [b]Building:[/b] Robertson
    [b]Wing:[/b] N/A
    [b]Ward:[/b] A

[center]_____________________________________________________________[/center]

[b]Note Subject:[/b] (Therapy Report, Medication Change, Dormitory Reassignment, Medical Report, Behavioural Report, Progress Report, Procedure Report, Disciplinary Report, etc.)

[b]Note Contents:[/b] (Explain behaviour observations, patient actions, procedures, medication changes, disciplinary actions, medical reports, etc. here)

[b]Note Author:[/b] (Your character name here.)

[b]Other:[/b] (Optional extra notes here.)

This app was reviewed by: Admin Space.

Admin Space
Admin

Reward Points : 140

View user profile http://www.stcrpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: